Pregnancy after a decade of use

Blitz

I know we have a number of fathers here, looking for some experiences. My wife and I are now serious about having kids. We haven't put a concerted effort into trying to get pregnant but my wife stopped taking birth control and we think this summer we'll work on timing and see if it happens.

I've used steroids for more than ten years now, started on my 18th birthday and ran cycles ever since. For the first 7 years or so I did 10-14 week cycles followed by HCG and nolva and equal or more time off. Pretty much 2 cycles a year. The last few years I have ran longer and longer cycles 30 weeks came off for shorter times. Basically start a cycle in February and go until September then come off for a few months. I'm planning to do some pretty aggressive HCG followed by clomid and nolva soon.

Wondering other people's experiences. I know a lot of people have conceived while on, this stuff doesn't work like birth control. I know others have a hard time.

Im from the hard time camp. I had almost zero forward motility but low normal counts. 

Ended up coming off, threw in some HCG and clomid and almost 6 months later she was preg. 

That said, I have a buddy who runs trt+blasts year round and got his girl pregnant the fist time he barebacked her. 

Never hurts to get your swimmers checked.   

On 5/22/2020 at 3:55 AM, Ryujiin said:

Im from the hard time camp. I had almost zero forward motility but low normal counts. 

Ended up coming off, threw in some HCG and clomid and almost 6 months later she was preg. 

That said, I have a buddy who runs trt+blasts year round and got his girl pregnant the fist time he barebacked her. 

Never hurts to get your swimmers checked.   

Even 6 months isn't too bad, I know couples without the added AAS stress that have taken much longer.

Seth Feroce just became a new father so yes you can do it , just stay the protocol with your HCG , Clomid and Nolva, I got an unexpected surprise when I was on a cycle . Good luck my friend I wish you and the wife luck . Don’t get down if it doesn’t happen fast if she is stressed or feels yours it makes it harder , I’m pulling for you guys. A new baby brings so much joy !

8 hours ago, BodyTechPharma said:

Seth Feroce just became a new father so yes you can do it , just stay the protocol with your HCG , Clomid and Nolva, I got an unexpected surprise when I was on a cycle . Good luck my friend I wish you and the wife luck . Don’t get down if it doesn’t happen fast if she is stressed or feels yours it makes it harder , I’m pulling for you guys. A new baby brings so much joy !

To be honest, we're going to have a tough time. I've done a lot of gear and my wife pretty much doesn't have a period since stopping birth control but at least knowing that ahead of time will give us less anxiety and sets expectations. I'm not expecting it to be quick, if we for pregnant within six months that would be a miracle in my opinion. We'll see how it goes and then look into options. I'll keep you guys posted if and when it happens 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BodyTechPharma said:

I know it can get expensive but have you seen a fertility doc ? If you do just be completely honest about your use of gear and maybe between him and an endocrinologist might be your ticket 

Not yet, we will if it takes long. Literally at this point we just said let's try this summer, so we haven't had a struggle yet. Definitely open to doing whatever it takes. My wife has seen a endo for her lack of cycle we were referred to a fertility doc but then the whole COVID thing postponed that.