Redness and Irration after shot

brett8431

Have you pinned your shoulders in the past ? Was it a bad shot ? Did you sterilize your skin with alcohol and also wipe the top of your vial down ? Did you use a separate pin to draw ? Do you have a fever or feel sick ? Give it a few days watch it go take a hot shower and massage the area I believe it’s just minor irritation from virgin muscle . Wait it out , but if you feel a fever and feel sick then seek medical treatment.

No brother don’t put anything on it , If it bothers you just take some Advil , I suspect it will dissipate with time , Take a hot shower and massage the area it will help disperse the oil , Is it a different oil than you pinned your quads with because some people have adverse reactions to the different carrier oils .

Sounds like you did not go deep enough and ended up with some gear more sub-q than IM as @BodyTechPharma said. 

Also, make sure you just don't slam the gear in. With only 1CC you can take a little time with it and read up on z-track to prevent oil leak in the future. 

Again, don't put anything on it. Don't press on it. You will be fine. The bump will go away in 2-3 days to go down. 

I have had this happen before. 

Just keep an eye on it. 

Nice little goose egg there. The redness is not that bad from what I can tell. Has it (the redness) improved over the last few days?

Has the lump started to get smaller?

Assuming you never had any issues with the same gear in any other injection site, but wondering what the oil mix is?

A delt  can only handle a max amount of 2.5 cc for an adult and experienced user you must go slow and steady with those volumes and combined with virgin muscle It was a recipe for discomfort IT will subside don’t worry Just keep an eye on it and I firmly believe you weren’t deep enough , when you pin your delt feel for the knobby point of your bone and go 3 finger widths down that’s were the proper injection site is, if you go too high you will get into the bursa and cause injury. 

use 1 inch 25g and you may have to slow your injection speed down because mct flows a lot faster it would be like a pressure washer in your tissue and cause pain and discomfort , we don’t use super solvents so your good there , I believe you are fine and that was a heavy volume for a virgin muscle , it’s hindsight now but break up your shot next time maybe 1ml each delt.

• 2 weeks later...