Auction Time !

MedicusResearch

On 6/18/2020 at 4:59 PM, 57 Muscle said:

$300

On 6/19/2020 at 11:37 AM, 57 Muscle said:

Keep bidding 

On 6/21/2020 at 7:39 AM, 57 Muscle said:

Come on people... these products are worth the bidding for!

Things that make you go HMMMM. 

• Haha 2

Ok Guys this is getting derailed again , I know what you are insinuating but he has no affiliation with this lab , We know everything we need to know about the lab , And this would not be allowed or help the lab in any way , Think about it , if he wins if there was no higher bid the lab wouldn’t make a dime nor would there product get out there for people to try , Does that make good business sense ? 

I don’t think he’s affiliated in anyway with the lab, it’s the point of he chirped people at the start and now he’s getting some chirping at him. It’s all fun and games, don’t think anyone’s feelings are being hurt 

No I agree Matho I just don’t need those kinda rumours floating around they are a new lab and that could potentially ruin them , You have been in the game long enough you know this . 

I can assure everyone that my bids were only to try and win the products at a price I was able and willing to pay...not to drive up any bids...That being said, anything over the last bid is too rich for my blood at this time, although IMO they are certainly worth it...

• Like 1

Ok 5 hours left folks get your bids in great stuff here , there won’t be another for awhile , Sorry Matho watch out for the sharks 🦈 lol.

• Guest locked this topic