Best fat loss hgh protocol

Synyster

Adding hgh to my protocol for 1st time ever.

Have many cycles under my belt. Enough to not know how many. So its not too soon.

Taking hgh mostly to help drop bodyfat but also just to experience its effects.  Wont be relying on it for fat loss really but not trying to build muscle with it necessarily.

My plan is to take 2iu upon waking (sub q)..followed by fasted cardio 20-30 minutes later.

And another 2iu sub-a directly before bed time.

I have zero issues building muscle.  These questions are purely for fat burning optimization.

Questions...

-is 20to30 minutes long enough after taking the hgh sub-a to begin cardio?

-should I do it sub-q or IM?  SUB-Q seems most popular.

-another option is taking the full 4iu upon waking for my am cardio.  Is that worthwhile?

-for my 2nd injection. Would it be better to take it pre workout or post workout instead of before bed

Thanks for your time

I'm not the best source for GH info but I've always really known before bed to be the best for fat loss. Is your gh human grade or UGL? If it's hg I think what you have planned is good, if it's UGL I would take all 4iu before bed.

Edited by Blitz

I've been on the gh bandwagon for awhile now and like everything PED, dosages are going to depend on the individual. You are going to have to find what works for you. 2iu's is pretty much the agreed upon starting point. I personally, wouldn't do any more than 3iu's in one shot. 

Best fat loss by far is fasted upon waking followed by cardio. As far as dosing before bed, only if your're over 40 as you are shutting off your own pulses (greatest hgh release during first minutes of rem sleep), as everyone knows, after 40 everything goes to shit!

And above all don't forget; hgh is a slow and steady game. Minimum 6 month cycle. Preferred 8-12 month and beyond to really see the effects. Don't buy into the hype that it's a big muscle builder, because it's not on it's own. But added to the right compounds, it's near magic in a bottle.

• Like 1