Getting emotional on cycle

Hey guys,

Im currently on cycle with Test E/Tren E and EQ. Doses are 500/400/600 per week, and just starting week 4 this week.

In the last 2 days, I started feeling really emotional, crying for no reason, thinking about my gf cheating on me, jealousy.. 

Ive read that those might be coming from the Tren E, but as far as side effects with the Tren E, I still dont really have them at the moment. No night sweats, no insomnia etc.

My prolactin is on check but Ive been trying to take less AI this cycle to see how I feel. Not sure if thats coming from high E2 or is it the Tren that started kicking in? Ive been feeling a little depressed the last few days, no motivation to do anything.. I normally feel awesome on cycle, so Im thinking to just up the AI dosage, I normally take only 0.5mg Arimidex on pin days, so 2x a week.

Thanks guys

3 hours ago, MedicusResearch said:

Ok Tren  most likely the cause it just comes with the territory,  There is a possibility of high E2 or its creeping up , I would try half of an aromasin just on each pin day and see how that goes. Keep us posted. 

Yeah most of the time I prefer arimidex and feel like I can control E2 better with it, but I need to give aromasin a shot, Ill try what you said and keep you posted, since I dont really have a lot of sides with tren so far, I didnt feel like it could be it

I agree with @MedicusResearch Tren is a cruel bitch but I love everything about it , but hate the sides , But I agree with the aromasin , the arimidex plays havoc with your lipids. It’s just the Tren you just have to find your sweet spot with it and your estrogen control it will work out. Good luck on your run.

• 3 weeks later...

In my experience it’s normal bro.  Tren will bring up the jealousy and and overthinking.   Your estrogen levels are probably peaking with the test.    I’m usually not emotional per say on cycle.  But the right YouTube video will squeeze a couple tears out lol.   I’m on 900 test, 500 deca right now,  I’ll be normal all day then hear a certain song or see an emotion video and I’ll be sniffling.   Just comes with the territory bro.   

Honestly males have emotions to, i believe that anabolics just enhance the emotional side of us as well as the physical. 

I've found the same thing as during a blast I tend to be more emotional but I have come to accept these emotions and be more in tune with them. There is nothing wrong with showing your emotions or crying. It does not make you any less of a man, if anything it shows we are all human. 

• Like 1

No shame in being emotional.  Not at all.  I just try to hide both ends of the spectrum as much as I can so it doesn’t give my wife an excuse to tell me to cut my cycle short lol..   sometimes she will look for anything to just blame it on the juice, even if it’s just normal emotions while on cycle.   I’ve just come to the conclusion that it’s ok for my wife to be hormonal and moody, and I’m a dick if I say something, but I get called out and it’s automatically the juices fault if I’m moody,  even if I’m off cycle I get called out.   So I just try to be as cautious as possible.   In a fair world, men should be able to be moody l, on or off cycle.  But this is not a fair world lol

• Like 1