DNP 400mg 9 day cycle results (pics)

any recommendations on where to go from here? just “cruising” at 250mg test per week and nothing else right now. Should I do another mini cut in a month and go back to maintenance for now , or maybe keep cutting without the DNP and just keep low cals? Or am i lean enough to clean bulk again? Probably not idk.

I took a few days off from phone time. So I missed this; I have to agree with above. 

Take this time to get your diet in check and cut out the little treats and unneeded snacks. Eat clean and train hard; let your body 'recomp' a bit and then see where you're at after a couple months. 

• Like 1

On 7/13/2020 at 12:46 AM, Ryujiin said:

@endeavorspiritI guess the big question is, are you happy with the results man?  Thoughts on the cost/benefit ratio of DNP given your experience with it?

hey guys didn’t get any of these notifications, just seeing them now.

I am pretty happy for sure, i mean it was in 9 days, there’s only so much you can do in that time, but I am for sure noticeably leaner and feel much better at this leaner weight . defintely didn’t get as lean as i wanted, but again that’s because i had to cut the cycle short .. still was a total success as a mini cut though! 

I think i will listen to the advice , and also i was planning this myself , basically just cruise dose test on a small deficient for a couple months , re-assess my physique , and then consider another run with the DNP at that point.

i’m very hesitant though because of how bad i know i will feel ... I almost feel as if the slower results without the DNP are much better than feeling horrible for weeks while getting shredded....it defintely works for fat loss, but i’m not so desperate for fast results as to make myself ill on purpose ....at the same time maybe just another 9 day burst would be do - able . idk.

Those are pretty drastic results bro.  DNP is one thing I have not tried, but know a few guys who have and tell me you feel like death and are irritable as fuck on it.

Look man, I’m newer to this forum, and I really don’t want to sound like a prick, and hope that some constructive criticism is ok..

I don’t know your background, but judging by your physique now, and you don’t look very old at all.  I think you may be a little over your head with wanting to cycle AAS and especially something as harsh on your system like DNP.  TRT is one thing, like I said I don’t know your history, but doctors seem to be handing it out to younger and younger guys now a days.  But it’s your body and your prerogative, I just want to give my opinion from being in this game for over 15 years now.

have you tried a strict keto diet for 6 weeks with cardio and lifting heavy?   Sometimes just cleaning up the diet will have dramatic effects without really needing to be in a “deficit”.  If you were my client, I would put you on a clean diet with cardio and heavy strength training for at least 8-12 weeks and asses it as needed before even thinking about something as mild as a 4 week 25mg a day anavar only cycle.

what are your future goals? To get big and lean? Small and lean like a distance runner?   Remember, most of the “quick fix” drugs like DNP, tren, superdrol, m1t etc take a huge toll on your body, and in my experience, with every cycle that you do, you will never get the same results as the first time, and will as time goes on need more of the drug to get comparable results.   

if your plan is to get big, I highly suggest you train natural, or if you can’t contain yourself, small cycles of the more mild drugs like anavar, winny, tbol etc for at least a year.  You don’t even have a good foundation yet.  A lot of people don’t understand what I mean when I say a good foundation.  What I mean is a good base, natural muscle, with experience in the gym to know what your doing so you don’t hurt yourself, and time for your tendons to strengthen up, and be used to regular heavy lifting.  Starting juice cycles with little experience in the gym or without your body even being conditioned to a regular lifting schedule, you are begging for injuries and some fucked up joints in the future. Even with the proper base, years of using AAS with take a toll on your joints, as with me and I’m sure a lot of other fellows on this forum can tell you.

if you can afford cycles, then you can afford a personal trainer who can teach you about nutrition, and start you off in the right direction, all the while be making progress to whatever your goal is in mind.

a deficit does not guarantee fat loss. What is your diet like, honestly.  We are here to help you on your way.

in all honesty, if you’re new to lifting, a clean surplus will get you bigger while leaning out at the same time, judging by your physique, you’ve got all kinds of newbie gains to be made which will work in your favor to lose body fat.  Diet and training is key here.

i am in no way telling you not to cycle whatever you want, just want to educate you.  Looking back, I wish I could have hit my genetic limits before jumping into gear.  All I can do is educate you with my experience, and with being a certified personal trainer myself.

i am in no way bashing you, just keeping your health in mind, and trying to educate.

I prefer to keep DNP doses on the lower side, I've touched on this before I find the sweet spot to be 200mg's run for a longer period of time then high blasts of it. You mentioned it yourself, how shitty you felt. The higher doses affected my appetite and training far too much. At the lower spectrum, its as if its in the background and doesn't affect me at all - sure the results might not be as dramatic in such a short time frame but the retention in muscle mass for me is of utmost importance. 

if you want to drop lower then continue on dieting - if you're happy then stay at maintenance, I'm not big into mini cuts.

Edited by Corey5150
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Corey5150 said:

I prefer to keep DNP doses on the lower side, I've touched on this before I find the sweet spot to be 200mg's run for a longer period of time then high blasts of it. 

This is actually pretty interesting and I could see the results being better given that you wont feel like balls the entire time so you will be better able to maintain diet and training. 4-6 weeks at 200mg ED is something I might have to look into one of these days. 2-3lbs a week after slamming into a plateau would be nothing to sneeze at. 

• Like 2

I would have to agree with @Corey5150 , the lower dosage and longer run time for most people seem to yield best results with lowest side effects, higher dosages can drastically effect how you feel (as you seen). Everyone has different susceptibility to the side effects, but at higher dosages its a much higher chance. 

Even at the lower dosages the results can be quite elevated; depending on the calorie deficit. As well as you don't diminish your training capacity as much if at all. (Although you should always be aware during training) 

• Like 2

I describe it kind of the same way I describe effective insulin usage - you want it in the background, and once you become aware of it (hypoglycemia or in DNP use - fatigue, big increase in warmth, etc...) you've gone a little too far and should dial it back. I think anything that becomes a hindrance to a training session is a no go, and thats what I found with DNP use during my earlier runs. And running it like I describe now doesn't affect near the same way which I think makes it much more plausible to run during say a prep. 

• Like 3

Btw one time I ran 800mg for a few days, I had to call in sick, lock myself in a room with AC on full blast 247. Felt like I was dying. Fuck that. I was an idiot and young. Yeah the results were deadly fast... pun intended... but fuck that. Never never never again. I never go beyond 400 now and it still feels like hell. Also last time I did it was this past winter before COVID, and before that YEARS... I just got shreded simply by training consistently hard, good eating and once in a while clen on and off....

With the whole COVID ordeal I became a fat fuck now... it's tempting but no way... I will just have to take the long long long way back 😞 You are nuts to run this shit in summer imo

Oh and I know the feeling, after you stop it, bloat goes down, you feel good at the results and feel like life was breathed back into you and you feel great, but the time of dread and feeling like death never makes me wana do it again. Tough... that's how this life is, gotta give to get lol

Edited by a_ahmed

If I can find some I may run some when I’m in the pre contest cut for early spring.  That’s if they have any shows going on there.  I’m from Midwest USA and all shows have been canceled until further notice.  DNP is hard to find around here, it’s one of those things dumb people use and don’t do the research and land up in the hospital and end up rolling over on their source and fucking it up for the rest of us. So people are scared to carry it anymore.  Same thing with Cheque drops these days it seems.