Blast & cruise

Jase636

I blast and cruise. Blast test dose depends on goals although at this point in my lifting I really don't go over 500mg test during my Blast. 

Cruise at 125mg test for 8-10 weeks between blasts minimum. I just cruise on 125mg nothing else. Estro and bloods always come back good on that trt cruise dose. 

• Like 2

Get your blood work done while on cruise (well into it) too see what kind of numbers you are pulling and adjust as needed (also gives you the chance to make sure your healthy).

Getting bloods done while on blast is also of benefit. 

Personally I like the logic behind a solid TRT dose of test all the way through and just add in a higher dose of a second compound (in blast mode) like mast, primo, eq, etc depending on your goals. 

Example:

Blast mode: 150-200mg Test/wk, 600mg Mast/wk with maybe an oral for giggles. 

Cruise mode: 150-200mg Test/wk 

It all comes down to how you respond and what your goals are. 

• Like 3

ALWAYS get blood work done. ALWAYS.

I think the choice to blast and cruise is an individual one - and not something that shouldn't be taken so lightly. As it could potentially mean you're on TRT for the rest of your life. 

If you're going to take time off though, the biggest mistake I see is 1. doing a pct too early, 2. Not doing a PCT long enough and 3. They jump right back on. The point of a PCT is to actually come off AFTER the PCT lol

Personally, as a competitive bodybuilder I made the choice of TRT. And I usually stick around 125 or 250 a week depending on my blood work. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ryujiin said:

Get your blood work done while on cruise (well into it) too see what kind of numbers you are pulling and adjust as needed (also gives you the chance to make sure your healthy).

Getting bloods done while on blast is also of benefit. 

Personally I like the logic behind a solid TRT dose of test all the way through and just add in a higher dose of a second compound (in blast mode) like mast, primo, eq, etc depending on your goals. 

Example:

Blast mode: 150-200mg Test/wk, 600mg Mast/wk with maybe an oral for giggles. 

Cruise mode: 150-200mg Test/wk 

It all comes down to how you respond and what your goals are. 

Never thought of doing it this way 

thanks 👍 may get bloods done b4 I start see where I’m at then test again when cruising. Thanks guys 👍

Edited by Jase636

• 2 weeks later...

Depending on my blast depends on how I treat my maintenance test dose.  Let’s say if I’m on a high test and deca cycle, I’ll pyramid my test shots down to 150 a week starting at my last shot of deca for the 3 weeks after.   Say 900 test  with my last week of the deca, then 600, 300, 150 test respectively for 3 weeks while waiting for the deca to clear.  Then stay at 150 for about 8 weeks before I put together another blast for whatever my goals are at that time.   If I’m running tren and mast, I’ll usually never go above 250 test. So no need for the pyramiding.   There are a lot of guys that don’t believe in the pyramid idea, but I find it works best for me, especially for the sides from going from high test to maintenance dose within a weeks time.

i usually get my bloods done while on HRT dose, then 3 weeks in after starting blast (mainly to see if gear is dosed appropriate) then 8 weeks in to see liver values, test estro, and kidney function.  

these are just the protocols that work well for my piece of mind and my body.  

cheers 

• Like 2

Gotta agree with everyone about the blood work. 100%.
And I second @Mikk0090 on tapering down. I find that works great for me as well. 

as and edit I’m at 150 TRT. Good levels for me there. And I know guys that do 100 and that works for them. So 100 isn’t necessarily low. 

Edited by MuscleDummy
To add info
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I would take it down to 150mg/wk.   granted you could still slowly make gains on the 300mg,  but 150mg is closer to a normal natural test level (high end normal) where you should be able to keep most of your gains and all the other benefits of test.   Keeping it higher and your body will come accustomed to that dose, and you would need to then run it higher next cycle for desired results.  

I would run 150mg for 8 weeks, let the body reset and then jump back in.  You’ll still feel amazing even on 150mg.  That’s like the test level of an athletic 18yo male with great genetics lol.    Your body will thank you, and your wallet will thank you later, because you can jump back up to 300-500 and still feel that kick once you go back on cycle.  A lot of guys make the mistake of staying on 300, 500 and I’ve even seen 750mg test as their “cruise” and wonder why they have to keep upping it every cycle.  More isn’t better, most of the time more just means more negative sides.

just my opinion 

What did your cycle look like?  Or was it just test at 300mg/wk?

Second vote for 150 to 175mg/wk for the next 8 weeks here.  Along with your follow up blood work near the end of the "cruise" to make sure you are clean to hit your next "blast" 

And yes, I do love me some "quotation" marks...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

@carlpipe can you please start your own thread of your journey so it doesn’t get confusing and tell use your experience with AAS usage , Your goals and expectations, What you are thinking for potential cycle, We here at NorthernLifters aren’t about throwing a bunch of gear at people and see what happens . We want our members safe and healthy. CBDB.

@carlpipe Not doing anything wrong it just makes it easier to help you if it isn’t mashed in with someone else’s so we can focus on you without having to decipher what is yours and what is not, It makes it easier to have all your responses in one place that pertains to you and your questions.

5 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

@carlpipe can you please start your own thread of your journey so it doesn’t get confusing and tell use your experience with AAS usage , Your goals and expectations, What you are thinking for potential cycle, We here at NorthernLifters aren’t about throwing a bunch of gear at people and see what happens . We want our members safe and healthy. CBDB.

This exactly. I think this forum is one of the better forums out there as far as guidance for people to learn. Most forums will just throw high dose cycles 1gr this pis 1gr that, around for anyone and everyone and that's a recipe for disaster.

Here at northernlifters we actually are smart, well I like to think most members are and we keep health in mind. 

• Like 1