Human Menopausal Gonadotropins

Similar to HCG but;

HCG
- Effects LH (not FSH)
- Direct link to Testosterone secretion

HMG
- Effects FSH (not LH)
- Direct link to sperm cell maturation

You will typically find HMG used in fertility protocols and its very hard to get and not cheap. Typically. 

My wife and I are currently finishing up IVF ready for surgery... if only... I just spent 20k~.......

Menopur = FSH 75iu + LH 75IU per vial. Needing 4 a day for nearly two weeks.. and the procedure itself is like 8k now... plus other fees

Edited by a_ahmed

2 hours ago, decasustcombo said:

Anyone knows would it be wise to use HCG during the cycle then bridge into PCT with HMG to have a better/quicker recovery?

Not sure if bridging makes sense.. Usually people would use hmg only when trying to get pregnant but if you wanted to use it for recovery I'd use HCG and hmg during cycle followed by clomid.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2020 at 10:51 PM, Ryujiin said:

Human Menopausal Gonadotropins

Similar to HCG but;

HCG
- Effects LH (not FSH)
- Direct link to Testosterone secretion

HMG
- Effects FSH (not LH)
- Direct link to sperm cell maturation

You will typically find HMG used in fertility protocols and its very hard to get and not cheap. Typically. 

Cheers. May be planning on having kids in 2021. So would it be wise to combine HCG+HMG for fertility? Or start with HCG after end of a blast and try to get the testes working again; then HMG when it's time to make a kid? And what is the ideal dosage/frequency?

Edited by instagrande

2 minutes ago, instagrande said:

Cheers. May be planning on having kids in 2021. So would it be wise to combine HCG+HMG for fertility? Or start with HCG after end of a blast and try to get the testes working again; then HMG when it's time to make a kid? And what is the ideal dosage/frequency?

This really depends on the status of your swimmers man.  I know guys that have been blasting and cruising for years and get their girls knocked up, or; you get guys like me that run TRT with an OK count but shit motility. 

You could get your little wigglers tested first if you have not already and then plan out how to proceed. 

1 minute ago, Ryujiin said:

This really depends on the status of your swimmers man.  I know guys that have been blasting and cruising for years and get their girls knocked up, or; you get guys like me that run TRT with an OK count but shit motility. 

You could get your little wigglers tested first if you have not already and then plan out how to proceed. 

Good advice. I hopped on because of how low my test levels were. It's been four years of blasting and cruising so hopefully there's some life in my gear-shrunken testes lol. 

11 minutes ago, instagrande said:

Good advice. I hopped on because of how low my test levels were. It's been four years of blasting and cruising so hopefully there's some life in my gear-shrunken testes lol. 

Its always good to know before you go.  If you do need to hit the HCG and maybe the HMG, @BodyTechPharma has you covered.  Shit used to be almost impossible to get before. 

• Like 1