E2 has been crashed for 8 weeks?

Being the idiot I am and lack of knowledge I thought u needed low estrogen to feel good on testosterone! So I took.5 mg of adex Ed and crashed to 12 on sensitive test! Was crashed for about 10-12 weeks!

i hope I didn’t permently screw my brain up I don’t feel my emotions anymore when I had high e2 I felt like a woman(my emotions were so deep) now I can’t feel anything I feel dead and my appetite is completely gone?

I stopped adex 8 weeks ago

im 250 mg of test prop which I know has low e2 conversion!

Edited by Troy gomes

This is why people need to be diligent with researching what they put into there body. Honestly you probably felt like garbage on 5mg adex daily... that's an absurd amount even if you were to run say 1gr test it would be extreme overkill on your estro. 

Why are you on 250mg prop as of right now? 125-250mg is a trt dose or cruise and unless your shooting like 25mg prop daily that 250mg prop a week is going to fluctuate your hormones up and down even more. 

My suggestion is to research more before you add anymore drugs. Come off the prop and run a proper pct and let your body reset to its natural baseline. 

20 hours ago, Troy gomes said:

Being the idiot I am and lack of knowledge I thought u needed low estrogen to feel good on testosterone! So I took.5 mg of adex Ed and crashed to 12 on sensitive test! Was crashed for about 10-12 weeks!

i hope I didn’t permently screw my brain up I don’t feel my emotions anymore when I had high e2 I felt like a woman(my emotions were so deep) now I can’t feel anything I feel dead and my appetite is completely gone?

I stopped adex 8 weeks ago

im 250 mg of test prop which I know has low e2 conversion!

At that low dose, I would switch to Test E. 125mg every 3.5 days or even 250mg every 7 days. Wait a few weeks and let things stabilize and re-evaluate...Moving forward, reach out to some of the vets on here or better yet, search on here...tons of info to be found...

I second this , Change to test-e and 125mg every 3.5 days as stated above , have an ai on hand use a necessary but at that low of a dose it usually isn’t needed most people require an ai at 500mg and above. Most new users don’t realize that estrogen is required to build quality muscle. I even let mine run slightly high at time’s for growth. It’s all a balance my friend.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MedicusResearch said:

Yes please post blood work, I have a hard time believing that on 125mg you needed an ai Stranger things have happened but the dose you speak is usually a trt dose for many men.

This is when I was only on 125 mg? E2 was at 72? Now my e2 is stuck at 12 on 250 mg of prop!

8D2B0859-42D9-4141-BD2D-4A54025D2B3E.jpeg

3 hours ago, Troy gomes said:

This is when I was only on 125 mg? E2 was at 72? Now my e2 is stuck at 12 on 250 mg of prop!

What else did you test for?  I would be curious to see you total and free test levels as well at 125mg. 

Do you also have the follow up test for 250mg prop with the same metrics? 

What do the rest of your bloods look like? What else where you running when you where popping 5mg adex ED, test dose, other drugs, ect... cause something doesn't make sense here. On 125mg test only. Not saying it can't be but we need the full picture to look at... 

Note do research, playing with your hormomes isn't something to just mess with. Lots of knowledge ppl on these boards to reach out to. 

59 minutes ago, Littlefry said:

What do the rest of your bloods look like? What else where you running when you where popping 5mg adex ED, test dose, other drugs, ect... cause something doesn't make sense here. On 125mg test only. Not saying it can't be but we need the full picture to look at... 

Note do research, playing with your hormomes isn't something to just mess with. Lots of knowledge ppl on these boards to reach out to. 

I’m a fat powerlifter I was Injection once a week sub q right into love handle fat! I had test levels of 369 I think that was the problem low test high estrogen Ed injections sorted that out!

prolactin everything else was In rage 

t4

t3 

some reason the document won’t load it’s saying it’s expired in my email so that’s the only bloodwork pic I have cause it was on my camera roll!

i was running nothing else that’s it!

Edited by Troy gomes

You never mentioned how much test you where running when you took 5mg adex daily?

Something isn't making sense... so on 125mg test e 72 estro, on 250mg prop 12 estro? The only difference is the Ester the test is still test. Cause somehow you doubled your test dose and your estro went down more, which does not make sense no matter what the Ester of test is...maybe someone else has an opinion on this but to me it does not make sense on paper. 

My advice would be come off everything and do a good pct. Your trying to balance your body by adding and removing drugs. Pct and let your body reset to baseline at this point that would be your best option. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Littlefry said:

You never mentioned how much test you where running when you took 5mg adex daily

I believe he was running 0.5mg ED. FYI

There is a lot here that does not make any sense.  If you were "fat" and injecting into your "love handles" then you were probably not injecting sub-Q assuming you were using a slin pin.  Must have had some nice oil pockets. 

Anyway, that's off topic. 

From the timeline I am trying to wrap my head around this;

You were on 125mg test week (with a total T of 369) and crashed your estro with adex and your current protocol is 250mg test with an E2 of 72?  

Or you had an E2 of 72 on 125mg (which is...odd) so you killed it with the adex after getting the test report back...now you are 250mg and don't have your current E2 number or test results?

1 hour ago, Ryujiin said:

I believe he was running 0.5mg ED. FYI

There is a lot here that does not make any sense.  If you were "fat" and injecting into your "love handles" then you were probably not injecting sub-Q assuming you were using a slin pin.  Must have had some nice oil pockets. 

Anyway, that's off topic. 

From the timeline I am trying to wrap my head around this;

You were on 125mg test week (with a total T of 369) and crashed your estro with adex and your current protocol is 250mg test with an E2 of 72?  

Or you had an E2 of 72 on 125mg (which is...odd) so you killed it with the adex after getting the test report back...now you are 250mg and don't have your current E2 number or test results?

No I was on 125 mg of test once a week injections my estrogen came back at 72 so I Started .5 mg of adex Ed got my e2 to 12 didn’t feel any better so ditched ai and started 250 mg of prop Ed injections now my e2 has been stuck at 12 for the last 8 weeks blood test confirmed! Someone mentioned to me who was on trt themeself there e2 stays the same between 100 mg and 300 mg and yes I got follow up bloods e2 is still low!

and Ed injections will bring e2 down!

Edited by Troy gomes

Come off, do a PCT, reset to baseline and verify all is good. 

Then cycle back on as needed. 

FYI, ED injections do not bring down E2, the just support a better E2 conversion profile (so a lower possible number) than say once a week injections. 

1 minute ago, Ryujiin said:

FYI, ED injections do not bring down E2, the just support a better E2 conversion profile (so a lower possible number) than say once a week injections. 

I had ran a few cycles and have low t so that’s not a option as my natty t was as low as 70!

so what are my options for making this work

1 minute ago, Ryujiin said:

Exactly. Reset your baselines as stated come off and clean your system out. As somehow your running 2x (from 125mg to 250mg) the test and your estro is like 7x lower (72 vs 12) which does not make any sense. 

And as Ryu stated ed injections do not bring down e2. 250mg once a week vs 250mg split over 7 days is still 250mg regardless of the Ester is still going to convert to estrogen. 

13 minutes ago, Troy gomes said:

Someone mentioned to me who was on trt themeself there e2 stays the same between 100 mg and 300 mg and yes I got follow up bloods e2 is still low!

"Someone" is not you or your body. As stated come off and pct reset your baselines...

39 minutes ago, Littlefry said:

Exactly. Reset your baselines as stated come off and clean your system out. As somehow your running 2x (from 125mg to 250mg) the test and your estro is like 7x lower (72 vs 12) which does not make any sense. 

And as Ryu stated ed injections do not bring down e2. 250mg once a week vs 250mg split over 7 days is still 250mg regardless of the Ester is still going to convert to estrogen. 

"Someone" is not you or your body. As stated come off and pct reset your baselines...

Will like u said it dosent make sense but it’s true! It’s not impossible?

Edited by Troy gomes

• 3 weeks later...

I run Arimidex as well.  And over time I’ve learned to listen to my body to take it 1mg.  Even at 900mg test e right now (high because on 500deca and don’t want deca dick, usually run half that dose). I may take 1mg e3d whenever I start feeling puffy and start getting choked up about something stupid.   I used to follow the “internet protocol” of 1mg eod when I was younger and it was just too much and made me feel like crap.  Adex works pretty quickly, with a lot of ancillary meds it’s best to listen to your body and take accordingly.   Everyone is different and everyone’s sensitivity to aromatization is different.  The sides of AI and anything that combats prolactin can be worse than the sides of the cycle itself and a lot of people don’t realize that.  

if you start getting moody over things that normally don’t effect you while on cycle, that’s usually the indicator that you need to bring estro down, after that initial dose, wait until the moodiness comes back, and take another.  Keep a log of it, and that will be able to give you a good idea of how much and how far apart to take your AI.     I also agree that prop makes this a little more difficult unless you’re shooting every day and keeping stable levels.  This is why I won’t run sust, it’s just too difficult to keep stable and that’s when the sides really start to come through.

hope this little bit of bro science/personal experience helps

Update!

e2 still crashed for some reason I can’t upload my blood work anymore cause they send it to me through adobe and it won’t open on my phone

my joint pain and lack of appetite is honestly starting to become a problem! And the low pressure in my head I feel like I’m fucking dying when I wake up my body is so dry and achy!

woudl it be better to up my test dose or add hcg I didn’t wanna take hcg cause i hate making it and the shelf life is 30 days so I would have to constantly keep ordering it which would be a pain!

Edited by Troy gomes

by the sounds of things, your best bet would be to completely come off of everything in my opinion do a complete reset, get everything back to where it should be pick up some liv52, probiotics, digestive enzymes, and for the joint pain pick up some sort of joint care, i know truenutrition has one and canadianprotein, ive used both and noticed improvements, you can also throw in 2iu of hgh, or cjc with dac or mk677, which was recommended to me by a phew people, cause ive been going through the same thing with appetite issues. i was running t400, tren hex, tbol and injectable winny, decided to drop the tbol to see if that would help my case which it didnt, and as of this past monday ive dropped everything, doing a complete reset, and going for bloodwork either this week or next.

• Guest locked this topic