E2 has been crashed for 8 weeks?

I'd come off until you get this sorted - or go see an actual doctor. Were you noticing adverse side effects? I don't think you mentioned that (I haven't had my morning coffee lol)

Things to keep in mind, everyone metabolizes things differently so learn your body and how you react. I dont know how many times I've posted in threads to stop abusing AIs - use them when needed and when needed ONLY.

You call yourself a "fat powerlifter" lol so based on that observation your loss of appetite could be a cause of several things not solely estro related.

Why in the world are you using test prop for TRT?

Come off and stop playing guessing games my friend. 

4 minutes ago, Corey5150 said:

I'd come off until you get this sorted - or go see an actual doctor. Were you noticing adverse side effects? I don't think you mentioned that (I haven't had my morning coffee lol)

Things to keep in mind, everyone metabolizes things differently so learn your body and how you react. I dont know how many times I've posted in threads to stop abusing AIs - use them when needed and when needed ONLY.

You call yourself a "fat powerlifter" lol so based on that observation your loss of appetite could be a cause of several things not solely estro related.

Why in the world are you using test prop for TRT?

Come off and stop playing guessing games my friend. 

Why the fuck would I come off when I had low t for years and was suffering immensely!

come off just to read that I have low t perfect blood pressure and normal e2!

what fucking sense would that make?

get what sorted I had low t now I’m on trt i started test prop because I struggled to control e2 on test e and less frequent injections!

fat powerlifter is sarcasm! I’m just not ripped and stage ready is what I mean!

Edited by Troy gomes

For one he’s very experienced and just trying to help with the question you asked , What he is saying it try to eliminate some of the variables reset and come back with one item at a time so you can pinpoint the problem and eliminate it , If you have been to doctors with no help why not try ? We all suffer from low-t from using gear and yes it is terrible but a little discomfort until you resolve this is worth it in the long run. I also ask that you refrain from speaking to My Staff in that manner he was trying to help. He is well respected in his field and trusted . I have personally went to him on an issue of my own that is now resolved with his help. This is a friendly warning I wouldn’t let him speak to you that way and I would speak to him if he did. So please respect my Staff.

10 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

For one he’s very experienced and just trying to help with the question you asked , What he is saying it try to eliminate some of the variables reset and come back with one item at a time so you can pinpoint the problem and eliminate it , If you have been to doctors with no help why not try ? We all suffer from low-t from using gear and yes it is terrible but a little discomfort until you resolve this is worth it in the long run. I also ask that you refrain from speaking to My Staff in that manner he was trying to help. He is well respected in his field and trusted . I have personally went to him on an issue of my own that is now resolved with his help. This is a friendly warning I wouldn’t let him speak to you that way and I would speak to him if he did. So please respect my Staff.

I understand but that dosent make any sense I had low t from genetics no libido for years etc now I started test to make my life better I did blood work before getting on a few months ago all was good!

i have low t that’s causing my low sex drive I’m trying to fix it and this guy is telling me to come off because I crashed my e2 dosent make much sense to me! Why would I start trt just to come off and start again when I know the problem is low test! Ur asking me to go back to low t just for the sake of it

4 minutes ago, Troy gomes said:

I understand but that dosent make any sense I had low t from genetics no libido for years etc now I started test to make my life better I did blood work before getting on a few months ago all was good!

i have low t that’s causing my low sex drive I’m trying to fix it and this guy is telling me to come off because I crashed my e2 dosent make much sense to me! Why would I start trt just to come off and start again when I know the problem is low test! Ur asking me to go back to low t just for the sake of it

if you know the problem, then you don't need our help, id recommend doing some more research before just jumping into things...

No we aren’t I promise you , We want to clear all the Ai Drugs and all the variables and bring you back to your trt clean and if you give him a chance there are foods and supplements to help estrogen that aren’t so harsh it’s kinda like when a computer is running a program in the background to keep it safe,  they are working and you don’t notice them so it won’t crash you , Ok and his test prop comment is because of how short the half life is it’s up and down, I know you said the test e you didn’t like , tell it’s not the test it’s just the ester attached that gives it the half life , did you try the test-e twice a week say every 3.5 days to stabilize your blood levels? Everyone here is just trying to help.

2 hours ago, Troy gomes said:

Why the fuck would I come off when I had low t for years and was suffering immensely!

come off just to read that I have low t perfect blood pressure and normal e2!

what fucking sense would that make?

get what sorted I had low t now I’m on trt i started test prop because I struggled to control e2 on test e and less frequent injections!

fat powerlifter is sarcasm! I’m just not ripped and stage ready is what I mean!

Since you've been suffering from low T for years why are you not pursuing an actual prescription? While I think you can get great advice on forums I never think its a substitute for a doctor. 

1 hour ago, Troy gomes said:

The problem isn't Low Testosterone the problem is crashed E2, which just a heads up can be just as detrimental to your libido as low T. So at this point if you're experiencing any hormonal issues its actually going to be tough to diagnose.

What I'm telling you is to stop experimenting and seek medical advice. So yes come off, because you don't know what you're doing. That obvious from what you've done with E2. The potential of messing more things up by playing around with hormones is great. So take some time off, perhaps do a pct if you want, follow up with a doctor - pursue an endocrinologist if you have to (that would be the best option). 

Edited by Corey5150
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

No we aren’t I promise you , We want to clear all the Ai Drugs and all the variables and bring you back to your trt clean and if you give him a chance there are foods and supplements to help estrogen that aren’t so harsh it’s kinda like when a computer is running a program in the background to keep it safe,  they are working and you don’t notice them so it won’t crash you , Ok and his test prop comment is because of how short the half life is it’s up and down, I know you said the test e you didn’t like , tell it’s not the test it’s just the ester attached that gives it the half life , did you try the test-e twice a week say every 3.5 days to stabilize your blood levels? Everyone here is just trying to help.

I understand but I went to plenty of doctors and my t was at bottom of range!

so ur telling me every time u crash ur e2 u come off trt dosent make sense like I said I just did.blood work everything is fine ur telling me to get off and do the same blood work just with low t? If other variables are causing my problems then what would being on trt or off make a difference in diagnosis?

yes I tried other esters but my e2 got to high and like I said I felt like a woman and had nasty high e2 symptoms 

So what I get from this conversation is that you have it all figured out from what you are telling me , You tried everything even doctors , Our advice is no good , Our suggestions are terrible, So why did you ask the question ?

13 hours ago, Troy gomes said:

bruh. you can drop everything and let your body reset and use gear properly.

OR

you can go ahead and fuck up your body to a point that you'll be depressed as shit and no doctor will be able to help you.

your choice.

• Like 1

• Guest locked this topic