New Member - Blood Thirster

BloodThirster

I have just joined this forum.  I hope to get great training advice and tips on powerlifting and Bodybuilding,  I am primarily interested in strength.  My user name relates to a Warhammer figure that I once purchased assembled and painted with very fine brushes.  Took me a month to finish it, F**k it was hard and time consuming.  I have a tattoo of it on my right side.  Damn that hurt when they hit the ribs.  3 hours and I had to leave.  I came back for another session to get it done. Man you talk about pip. I will be actively participating in the forums.  I have competed numerous time in bodybuilding and powerlifting and have done well in the Atlantic region of Canada

Welcome brother, You have just joined one of the best Canadian Fitness boards online , Please take the time to read our rules , Please most of all enjoy the board please contribute where you can , Any questions please ask the Staff we are here for all members .

2 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Welcome brother, You have just joined one of the best Canadian Fitness boards online , Please take the time to read our rules , Please most of all enjoy the board please contribute where you can , Any questions please ask the Staff we are here for all members .

I have partied with a few Capers when I was younger ... dangerous lol

2 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

I have read the rules and agree fully