88’s summer mega bulk - 30mg superdrol, 750mg sust

yo guys long time no updates from me so figure i’d host a new log and throw some 88 back up in the hizzle. after my dnp cut i was feeling small and weak and admittedly hated being 20lbs lighter even if it was 90% fat loss. i’ve been reading some different “underground” bulking techniques since then, and have come up with a new cycle i just started 3 days ago.

30 mg superdrol for 3 weeks (10mg 3x per day)

750mg sust250 per week for 6.5 weeks (250mg every 2 days)

so , so far on day 3 , only thing to report is the superdrol is slowly kicking in more and more each dose. every dose makes me eventually notice increased strength , permanent pumps all day which are getting more and more solid as my glycogen stores increase, and lastly a side effect, noticeable increase in blood pressure but nothing bad to worry about..it’s very manageable so far. 

supps:

coq10

hawthorne berry 

d3, b12

starting pic 183lbs9174003C-037C-4CAE-90FC-378A3066FD84.jpeg.ca3f39e2be7a5fd79b942fd8190aca92.jpeg

Edited by endeavorspirit

DIET

i’m aiming to put on serious mass with this short cycle and therefore i’m eating dirty bulk...which is usually a horrible idea and will lead to fat gains quickly, unless you happen to be on superdrol 30mg ... everything is utilized as energy for new mass on this amazing compound. i’m eating as many burgers , fries , and milkshakes as i can without getting sick. I do usually make my own at home , make the burgers in olive oil and pat them dry, mix in 50g protein isolate into the milkshake , etc.

probabaly gonna get a lot of flame for that but hey...this is how you hit 4k calories every single day. it’s not gonna do jack shit to me by only eating this way for a month or so, besides enabling me to get jacked as fuk. 

i also got DNP leftover, which i now really don’t like using unless i really have to , since how potent it is ...but I will have it just in case i put too much extra fat on . I very much doubt it will be needed , most likely i’ll only put on a few lbs of fat i can easily burn off over time.

You went from a harsh chemical "dirty" cut that you had to stop early due to almost turning to ash; to a 6 week mixed ester test "dirty" bulk...

I'm going to be honest man, you should pick a direction and stick to it for 6 months.  Why not do a 6 month re-comp running an advanced cruise protocol with a little blast mid way. At your level I'm pretty sure you would add a good amount of lean tissue while also dropping a decent amount of bodyfat....also; more healthy. 

Just my thoughts and I know your a big boy and will do what you gonna do lol. Either way, good luck man. 

P.S. Put the DNP away until next spring. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Ryujiin said:

You went from a harsh chemical "dirty" cut that you had to stop early due to almost turning to ash; to a 6 week mixed ester test "dirty" bulk...

I'm going to be honest man, you should pick a direction and stick to it for 6 months.  Why not do a 6 month re-comp running an advanced cruise protocol with a little blast mid way. At your level I'm pretty sure you would add a good amount of lean tissue while also dropping a decent amount of bodyfat....also; more healthy. 

Just my thoughts and I know your a big boy and will do what you gonna do lol. Either way, good luck man. 

P.S. Put the DNP away until next spring. 

hehehehe that ash comment was funny i like that. i am getting a bit unhealthy but only for a month so i think it’ll be fine unless something comes up then i’ll just adjust from there but i do feel very healthy from the rehab month after that DNP. i’ll definitely keep it for a rainy day in the far future because i’m actually not too confident my body has had enough time to handle another cycle of it , YET. i do however feel it’s recovered enough to handle a short blast cycle like this one . i’m trying a short approach thrown in with long cruises after

Edited by endeavorspirit

If I may , I would change your esters yet this is only my opinion, I would just make the change to test-e , I find you have better control over it than the mix of short and long . I find there is more stability in the test-e.

7 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

If I may , I would change your esters yet this is only my opinion, I would just make the change to test-e , I find you have better control over it than the mix of short and long . I find there is more stability in the test-e.

you may be right, but i felt this mix with the shorter eater would help it kick in faster. i already bought the bottles so can’t switch anything for now but i’ll keep that in mind , i’m gonna get a crap load of test E soon here actually, never used it before just Test C, Test D , and now the Sust . but i’ve read that test E is basically just the bread and butter of every good cycle , can’t go wrong adding it to anything with its versatility 

Edited by endeavorspirit

My concern with sust is there can be inconsistencies with the short esters batch to batch so you may open your self up to a difference in peaks any valleys, Nobody is perfect right and it is ugl , Now for the test-e and test-c is a very slightly different half life so slight they are interchangeable.

Day 3

- okay today is the 3rd day of dosing the superdrol , first day was 20mg , then the last 2 days i’ve been taking the full 30mg. Again i feel big pumps all day , very tight and strong esepcially after eating a nice meal. even i noticed my abs are even getting harder and more pumped and i haven’t even worked than since the first day . i also notice you are always hungry on superdrol. i’ve eaten a full plate of food with a drink , around 800 cals most likely , and i’ll be thinking about snacks within a hour or so after finishing the meal. i definitely disagree with ppl who claim superdrol kills your appetite. that’s just a side effect of being too toxic in general . superdrol DOES however make you little lazy at times, seemingly for no reason you will rather just rest when you had just took a nap a few hours ago 

it is still early on but other than the slight increase in blood pressure i feel amazing and very strong . i’m being careful not to get too much ego in the gym and go for something heavier than i should be

Edited by endeavorspirit

4 hours ago, Ryujiin said:

Be cool if you could throw up your training as well man. Curious minds. 

Every morning i get up early and ride a mountain bike around for 5 miles or so depending on the weather , for some mild cardio. I don’t take my heart rate too crazy but do push it slightly uphill sometimes and get a nice burn here and there. defintely no HIIT style ... just a steady light/moderate pace.

i usually then come home, eat my first large meal.

then i’ll take a nap for about 2 hours or so and then go to the gym when i wake up. My training style is very simple admittedly.. i hate overthinking basic things, it really makes me annoyed very quickly . Basically my approach is I left as heavy as possible on whatever area i chose for the day, based on how that muscle area feels recovery wise.

For ex. - chest/arm day, like yesterday ... i do 3 heavish sets , 6ish reps of incline bench , while lifting a 45lb plate with my traps inbeteeen sets as a wait for my lifting partner to finish...then do some isolation machine work like 3 sets 10-15 reps...just whatever machines i feel like on that day. i take rest days at random . I don’t like a lot of overhead dumbbell stuff because i’ve dislocated both my shoulders in life from fighting , right shoulder 2x, left shoulder 1x...so i try not to strain them if i don’t need to. It’s funny how people don’t ever teach you how fragile shoulders are in fights btw. the second time i accidentally dislocated it MYSELF just from my punch . jeez. i see robot shoulder in my future if this happens again.

again i don’t over complicate things, i like to keep it caveman simple so i don’t need to use my brain just all muscle while lifting. i guess i really go by pure feeling and not based off a routine or written program. which is less efficient but by a negligible amount in my case .

.... my dumbass training partner is the compete opposite .. he follows these retardedly complex drop sets dropping like 10 lbs every set like 10 sets its so pointless ... just swapping off weights the entire time. i told his ass he can do that himself and now he just gets me if he needs a spot. funniest part is he cruises 500mg test and only lifts like 1x per week and has no diet. but goes OCD the one day he comes to train with me. smh

Edited by endeavorspirit

Day 5 

weighed in this morning at 182 . which is odd because i been eating a crap load of food the last 5 days since starting . i’m talking 4k cals a day .  but i feel 10lbs bigger in all the right places if that makes any sense.. so i must be losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time. because i started at 183lbs. i’m not even super dry or anything ... also i’m extending the sust to 10 weeks now instead of 6.5 weeks because i felt that was too short .

no sides to note besides , low blood sugar attacks at random. esepcially toward the end of a workout. sucks. keep granola bars on hand because you’ll be in a shitty feeling until you get some carbs if you don’t bring them everywhere u go. i’ve controlled the blood pressure sides to almost unnoticeable with some extra hawthorne berry it seems, but i do already take a prescription that controls blood pressure for diff reasons so that’s definitely helping me as well i bet.

On 8/8/2020 at 9:02 PM, endeavorspirit said:

Day 5 

You should start a log in the members log section big dog. Throw up some nice posts with your diet intake for the day, training, positives, negatives, etc.  Its a good way to track yourself, create a teaching tool for others as well as be accountable for your results. 

• Like 1

i just might do that . i did already make this thread tho but maybe i can make another version that’s got a lot more details esepcially for my diet.

DAY 6

-I decided to drop to 20mg superdrol instead of 30mg so removing my last dose of the day..mainly because not any toxic feeling but, the low blood sugar and hunger in the middle of the night is annoying and also 3 times per day is hard for me to do because i’m always laying down by the time i have to take the 3rd dose. so all things considered and for less body stress i’m reducing to 20mg. it’s still widely accepted that you make great gains here too so it’s all good. 

On 8/8/2020 at 10:02 AM, endeavorspirit said:

Day 5 

weighed in this morning at 182 . which is odd because i been eating a crap load of food the last 5 days since starting . i’m talking 4k cals a day .  but i feel 10lbs bigger in all the right places if that makes any sense.. so i must be losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time. because i started at 183lbs. i’m not even super dry or anything ... also i’m extending the sust to 10 weeks now instead of 6.5 weeks because i felt that was too short .

no sides to note besides , low blood sugar attacks at random. esepcially toward the end of a workout. sucks. keep granola bars on hand because you’ll be in a shitty feeling until you get some carbs if you don’t bring them everywhere u go. i’ve controlled the blood pressure sides to almost unnoticeable with some extra hawthorne berry it seems, but i do already take a prescription that controls blood pressure for diff reasons so that’s definitely helping me as well i bet.

First I just want to throw this out there... Superdrol while a strong compound... is not that strong. And, not that I expect much difference lol but man that DIET. 4,000 Calories in of itself is not that difficult to hit with half decent food at that. Beef, rice, olive oil, bagels, nut butter, some fruit - that doesn't even include a pre workout meal, intra workout, etc... 4K EASY. Come on man ditch the damn milkshakes LOL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I have to agree with @Corey5150 ditch those shakes man , 4K plus it is easy to get with food , Don’t dirty bulk it just makes your cut harder later on , Jump over and take a look at what @Talon is doing we are having a conversation on his log , Increase your caloric load with clean nutrient dense foods your body will feel better function better and retain much less water with clean food. The only shake I take is just water with a scoop of protein and scoop of glutamine after my workout when I’m walking out the door. Don’t look at it again , My diet is all whole foods , I pick an evening when the kids are in bed and cook for the week , take last night I fired up the bbq did my chicken , my steak , cut it all up weighed it , went in and did my rice , my cauliflower, broccoli, all my peppers. Done for the week now. All in containers ready to heat.

2 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

I have to agree with @Corey5150 ditch those shakes man , 4K plus it is easy to get with food , Don’t dirty bulk it just makes your cut harder later on , Jump over and take a look at what @Talon is doing we are having a conversation on his log , Increase your caloric load with clean nutrient dense foods your body will feel better function better and retain much less water with clean food. The only shake I take is just water with a scoop of protein and scoop of glutamine after my workout when I’m walking out the door. Don’t look at it again , My diet is all whole foods , I pick an evening when the kids are in bed and cook for the week , take last night I fired up the bbq did my chicken , my steak , cut it all up weighed it , went in and did my rice , my cauliflower, broccoli, all my peppers. Done for the week now. All in containers ready to heat.

All great advice I was king of the dirty bulk and yes DONT do it.    So much less of pain in the long run to do it the hard way.  Its hard which is why all this dirty Bulk BS came to be.    I after 20 years of screwing around finaly took advice i was too stupid to accept.  Now in my 40s I am actually in 10x better shape blood test wise than ever on all levels and i def like the veins blowing out all over.    Finaly don't dirty bulk your heart and kidneys will thank you later in life liver too

• Like 1

i know my ways aren’t perfect but it’s what works for me maybe not the most efficient but you guys know me , i’m not gonna have the brainpower to be able to prepare all my meals perfectly like some do lmao i’m doing what i can stick to for a long period of time. i’m one of those simple solution type guys. I don’t care about all the little extra stuff , it does not concern me. as long as the general trend of my physique is successful in the amount of time i need than I am pleased . I just focus on the calorie amount and nutrients needs for the day and do it day by day.

As far as the shakes i did actually cut those out when i ran out of ice cream, so now my meal is usually a double cheeseburger (homemade) cooked with olive oil, thick french frys (just as many as i can fit on the pan i use lol) , no sugar added ketchup. and instead of the milkshake i know drink a homemade mass gainer shake with oatmeal, frozen fruit, 2 scoops mass gainer greek yogurt, and whole milk. I make a big ass double shake and just drink it through the day. 

Edited by endeavorspirit
  • Like 1

Day 7 

Feeling amazing looking amazing day by day . Don’t have any pics but my shoulders and arms are blowing up wayyyy faster than ever before , it’s nice. it seems every 2 days i have a small change atleast somewhere . Wether it be noticing a muscle you haven’t before, or feeling stronger and thicker, etc... it’s awesome. the lethargy is really kickin in tho.

i have a theory the lethargy is due to how much energy your muscles are sapping since they grow so fast on superdrol ..but that’s all just bro science of course. But it’s not the toxic lethargy feeling like you get on DNP, like that gut wretching feeling ...it’s not a toxic feeling at all thank god. i just get tired WAYYY more often than usual with only normal energy output in the gym and tons of calories.

making good quality mass gains and very excited to see how it plays out to the next couple weeks. I know week 2-3 is where SD really starts to peak so that’s cool. more updates soon!

The formula to put on mass that has worked for me and I have been at powerlifting and bodybuilding for 40 years is as follows

-I eat when I get hungry and I eat mostly clean...meat, some fruit, eggs and veggies.  My training is quite intense and heavy so I am mostly hungry all the time.  Always bring a big protein shake to my work outs with a little fruit and yogurt mixed in there.  Gives me energy on the lifts.

-I train hard and heavy,  I train those things that are not sore, I take a day break or 2 when every thing is sore,  I always try increasing the weight on an exercise if the reps go past my normal rep range which is 3-5 ... I get volume with increased sets.  Take deadlifts for example .. start 225 for 3-5, 295 for 3 -5,  305 - 3-5, 365 - 3-5 405 3-5, 455 for 3-5,  495 for say 2-3 then drop back to 305 for an all out set where I can't pull any more, I may  do drop sets.  Change your exercises out every so often as your strength gains will diminish after about 3 weeks on any one exercise.  so I would substitute squats or bent leg good mornings and take out the deads

-keep it simple with gear about 500mg a week of test e - I may frontload the first week to 750 or 1000mg, then drop the second week to 750, then down to 500mg due to the 7 day half life.  Gets more in there quick when you front load.  If I do an oral for strength - drol or dbol 50 - 100mg a day.  I would keep the cycle going for 12 to 16 weeks.  If I want a bit more strength in the cycle, 200- 300 mg of tren e for 6-8 weeks normally toward the end of the cycle.

- Not much cardio on a bulk cycle ... damn I had that word.. lets call it a size and strength gaining cycle.  The training should be hard enuff that you should be huffin and a puffin at the end of your sets and workout.

There she be.  It might not be pretty.  But it is simple.  It got me a mid 400's bench, a 585 full squat and a 615 deadlift.  Not fantastic but from where I started at it was fine by me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BloodThirster said:

The formula to put on mass that has worked for me and I have been at powerlifting and bodybuilding for 40 years is as follows

-I eat when I get hungry and I eat mostly clean...meat, some fruit, eggs and veggies.  My training is quite intense and heavy so I am mostly hungry all the time.  Always bring a big protein shake to my work outs with a little fruit and yogurt mixed in there.  Gives me energy on the lifts.

-I train hard and heavy,  I train those things that are not sore, I take a day break or 2 when every thing is sore,  I always try increasing the weight on an exercise if the reps go past my normal rep range which is 3-5 ... I get volume with increased sets.  Take deadlifts for example .. start 225 for 3-5, 295 for 3 -5,  305 - 3-5, 365 - 3-5 405 3-5, 455 for 3-5,  495 for say 2-3 then drop back to 305 for an all out set where I can't pull any more, I may  do drop sets.  Change your exercises out every so often as your strength gains will diminish after about 3 weeks on any one exercise.  so I would substitute squats or bent leg good mornings and take out the deads

-keep it simple with gear about 500mg a week of test e - I may frontload the first week to 750 or 1000mg, then drop the second week to 750, then down to 500mg due to the 7 day half life.  Gets more in there quick when you front load.  If I do an oral for strength - drol or dbol 50 - 100mg a day.  I would keep the cycle going for 12 to 16 weeks.  If I want a bit more strength in the cycle, 200- 300 mg of tren e for 6-8 weeks normally toward the end of the cycle.

- Not much cardio on a bulk cycle ... damn I had that word.. lets call it a size and strength gaining cycle.  The training should be hard enuff that you should be huffin and a puffin at the end of your sets and workout.

There she be.  It might not be pretty.  But it is simple.  It got me a mid 400's bench, a 585 full squat and a 615 deadlift.  Not fantastic but from where I started at it was fine by me.

you sound like my kind of guy as far as training style and viewpoint goes. I defintely will try some dbol in the future i’ve heard a lot of good things about it . as far as the lifting numbers , those look pretty damn strong to me brother. Anything heavier than that there isn’t much point and your joints are already stressing i’m sure . i’m over the whole “big 3 total number” thing , i follow the mantra by just going off the mirror and how you are feeling. not all these calculations and shit.

. i defintely want to be strong but not at the cost of my body’s well being....i didn’t care before but now, i have 1 bad left wrist pain that never fully healed, 1 right inner knee pain that doesn’t go away since 2 years ago, and couple that with my 2x dislocated right shoulder as well as 1x dislocated left shoulder... heavy lifting would be a horrible idea so i need to check my ego unfortunately. no god damn way i’d ever need to bench more than 400 or squat over 500..younger, newer me would have claimed to be on the way to be the strongest ever, but now my body is showing signs or wear i didn’t expect...and at this age of 24...it’s depressing. but that’s what you get for street fighting 

Edited by endeavorspirit

I never street fought well just a few but the other guys provoked it and I ended it quickly so no injuries here.  I fought in full contact martial arts competitions for a number of years.  I enjoyed it a lot took and gave a lot of punishment from fighters who new how to fight however my injuries are minimal.  My heavy lifts were performed when I was in my forties when I found my strength was the highest.  I know longer lift real heavy and keep it moderate.  I only did one rep maxes every 6 weeks or so and kept them to competitions in order to keep injuries down.  At the same time I believe if you want to pack on muscle you need to increase your strength within a certain rep range and volume ( increased strength = increased size ... look at Dorian Yates or Ronnie Coleman), eat real clean with enuff protein to grow muscle,  select AAS's that promote muscle growth, strength and recovery.  Very simple formula.  Anyway good luck with your program.

BT 

• Like 1

Day 8

increased strength , muscle etc . the usuals. not even gonna repeat if every day...but something’s got me pissed this morning. 

for anyone wondering if superdrol fucks your hairline , yes. yes. yes. my hairline has literally started shrinking only a week after taking this stuff LOL. i took a pic for you guys to see what mean, don’t mind my mug or the weird angle . i wanted you guys to be able to see..

.you can esepcially tell the left side is rapidly disappearing ... literally my hairline was a straight line and now it’s not even a line anymore . fuck it , continue on. we don’t need hair we’re freaks..☹️ 

36F15E4A-5CD3-4706-97AD-FDE7481FC067.jpeg

Edited by endeavorspirit

On 8/11/2020 at 8:56 AM, CapeBretonDadBod said:

I do the same.  Usually pre cook my proteins at night after kiddos go to bed.  Here lately I’ve been letting my daughter help, she is pre type 1 diabetic so I share my meals with her.  13 and she’s allergic to everything, red head and pre diabetic.  Poor thing.  Doc wants her on 5 low carb meals a day, and since I’ve switched to keto, we share a lot of stuff.   Makes that prep grind a little more fun too.    

I definitely agree.  180ish lbs and 4K cals is easy.  Especially making it clean cals.  Feel better, digest better, control bloat better (sust can bloat me worse than dbol with the ups and downs).   At that weight and 4K clean cals you would be making gainz and getting leaner.  4K is a lot at that weight.  If you’re struggling now to get food in and doing it dirty, you’re going to have a hard time once you break 200lb lean mass.      

as far as superdrol goes.  I think a lot of people misinterpret it.  It’s a very potent oral for sure, but imo it really shines in the cut.   You might be hungry now, but when you close up week 2 on 20-30mg a day, your appetite is going to tank and you’re going to feel like crap.   

ive noticed in a lot of your posts that you do a lot of “mini” bulk and cuts with some of the harshest crap out there.   Bodybuilding doesn’t work that way, if that were the case we would all look like Arnold.   Extend your goals man, nothing is instant in this game, and it took us guys that have decent physiques YEARS to get where we are now, and we all crave more.    With your size now, 500 test and 250 deca for 12 weeks would be a night and day cycle for you.  Throw in an oral if you want, eat clean.   Nutrition is 90% of this game, and make that trash food as a reward for eating clean all week.  Once you can dial in your nutrition and a good training routine, the gear will really shine.   At your age and experience,  less is more.   

• Like 3