88’s summer mega bulk - 30mg superdrol, 750mg sust

So much great advice on this thread. Take it from the old school guys, less is more, Test e is easier to manage then sust, superdrol is not a powerful as Anadrol, DNP is dangerous and should be taken after diet and other cuts are over, 6 months of a certain goal is key to get the results and better for your body, and lastly running gear is a tool and users need to be responsible with them as it can damage your body. Please use responsibly. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Guardian Dispensaries said:

So much great advice on this thread. Take it from the old school guys, less is more, Test e is easier to manage then sust, superdrol is not a powerful as Anadrol, DNP is dangerous and should be taken after diet and other cuts are over, 6 months of a certain goal is key to get the results and better for your body, and lastly running gear is a tool and users need to be responsible with them as it can damage your body. Please use responsibly. 

Yep!    

you’re a man, not gonna tell you what to do.  But just giving advice, been in the game over a decade.   I’ve done fucked up shit thinking it was the ticket to get huge.    I learned the hard way, and that being said, I like to steer the younger guys in the right direction.  You are seriously fucking your shit up relying on DNP to lean out, and running these “mini” cycles.   Whatever you gain on this cycle will melt away if you can’t dial in that diet.   Stuff like DNP, clen, t3, etc should be used to break that plateau after dieting To get lean.  Shouldn’t be used as the “magic pill” so to speak.

seriously think about what I said about the 500 test, 250 deca.  Add in dbol to make you feel like a god.  It’s a feel good beginner bulk cycle with minimal sides.  The changes won’t be over night, but with the right diet and training you’re looking at 10+lbs of keepable gainz as a beginner.      A lot of guys I know do sust just because they can’t wait the 2 weeks for test e to peak, but then become bloated moody messes. 
test e is my eater of choice unless I’m blasting a short tren cycle, then I’ll add in prop.   Test e is just so much easier to keep stable.

the way you’re going with these crazy little cycles, and shitty eating and blasting DNP because you can’t do cardio in a deficit for a few weeks you’re going to end up in the hospital or worse.    This is the only life you get bro, we all want to see you be successful in your goals.  There’s a lot of advice in this forum, but I for one can’t comment on these kind of posts anymore because I don’t want to feel like I’m enabling dangerous behavior.

no disrespect but you sound like a kid who discovered steroid.com, read prospective results, and just jumped in without the slightest knowledge or experience in nutrition and training 

bostin loyd comes to mind thinking about it.  That dude looks like shit, because he’s running so much gear.  He will sit and argue with the seasoned pros about the mentality of running 2 grams of test on top of everything else under the sun in order to get to pro level. He refuses to believe some of the greats got there with more than half of the doses he runs.   Look at Arnold, in that era all they really had was dbol, deca and he brought primo with him from Austria.   And to this day his era were the best looking guys, and they were massive 

Edited by Mikk0090
  • Like 1

On 8/12/2020 at 10:11 PM, Mikk0090 said:

Yep!    

you’re a man, not gonna tell you what to do.  But just giving advice, been in the game over a decade.   I’ve done fucked up shit thinking it was the ticket to get huge.    I learned the hard way, and that being said, I like to steer the younger guys in the right direction.  You are seriously fucking your shit up relying on DNP to lean out, and running these “mini” cycles.   Whatever you gain on this cycle will melt away if you can’t dial in that diet.   Stuff like DNP, clen, t3, etc should be used to break that plateau after dieting To get lean.  Shouldn’t be used as the “magic pill” so to speak.

seriously think about what I said about the 500 test, 250 deca.  Add in dbol to make you feel like a god.  It’s a feel good beginner bulk cycle with minimal sides.  The changes won’t be over night, but with the right diet and training you’re looking at 10+lbs of keepable gainz as a beginner.      A lot of guys I know do sust just because they can’t wait the 2 weeks for test e to peak, but then become bloated moody messes. 
test e is my eater of choice unless I’m blasting a short tren cycle, then I’ll add in prop.   Test e is just so much easier to keep stable.

the way you’re going with these crazy little cycles, and shitty eating and blasting DNP because you can’t do cardio in a deficit for a few weeks you’re going to end up in the hospital or worse.    This is the only life you get bro, we all want to see you be successful in your goals.  There’s a lot of advice in this forum, but I for one can’t comment on these kind of posts anymore because I don’t want to feel like I’m enabling dangerous behavior.

no disrespect but you sound like a kid who discovered steroid.com, read prospective results, and just jumped in without the slightest knowledge or experience in nutrition and training 

bostin loyd comes to mind thinking about it.  That dude looks like shit, because he’s running so much gear.  He will sit and argue with the seasoned pros about the mentality of running 2 grams of test on top of everything else under the sun in order to get to pro level. He refuses to believe some of the greats got there with more than half of the doses he runs.   Look at Arnold, in that era all they really had was dbol, deca and he brought primo with him from Austria.   And to this day his era were the best looking guys, and they were massive 

well that sucks you won’t comment anymore but , i just want to point out , your comment on boston. He claims he NEEDS that amount because he has bad genetics . he doesn’t say that’s what every pro needs . he’s very aware other ppl don’t need as much. he says that all the time . he’s kinda my role model so that’s why we are very similar in our mindsets . he reminds me of me . just a bit less smart . but same mindset , same impatience . and same crazy attitude towards trying dangerous shit .

but really 20mg superdrol 750 test is like just a pretty good cycle man nothing crazy or outlandish. 

day 10

okay ... so i look amazing as usual but the sides came in today like a sack of bricks across my face. Last night i skipped my dose because i got a loss of appetite and didn’t wanna chance making myself feel worse by eating and dosing .. this morning i feel fine so far.

. it’s weird because it’s not a constant thing, one sec i’ll feel fine one sec i feel like....low blood sugar but i just ate carbs 1 hr ago...kinda thinking i may be diabetic or something but never checked my blood sugar before when i feel like this. i’ll ride it out unless it gets worse cuz like i said i’m still very strong in the gym so don’t wanna jump the gun 

Edited by endeavorspirit

i think i’m pre diabetic but fuck me idk. eating mostly complex carbs today has seemed to fix my low blood sugar crashes. but superdrol does cause those symptoms itself so who knows.. i also may have been not drinking enough water and was getting dehydrated.. so upped  water intake as well to prevent that. 

I have to shake my head at some of this stuff, I don’t mean to be disrespectful by any means but my dude. Your 24 and think 750 mgs isn’t over kill. If your 24 , taking training and diet seriously, you by no means need 750mgs at all. 
Your self proclaiming yourself as looking amazing as usual lol is this stuff for real, am I the only one thinking you should take a step back, dial in your diet, drop a few % in the bf department and really utilize what this stuff can do. 

okay well i feel great today compared to yesterday, so it was either dehydration or lack of complex carbs making me have hardcore ups and downs after my meals digest. I’ve been drinking just mass gainer shakes today consisting of 3/4 cup fruit , 1/2 cup oats , and 2 big scoops of the walmart cell tech mass gainer which i don’t particularly like but don’t have any other protein powder atm. I drink one of these every few hours and i’m feeling no crashes today and no exhaustion / loss of appetite

4 minutes ago, Matho said:

I have to shake my head at some of this stuff, I don’t mean to be disrespectful by any means but my dude. Your 24 and think 750 mgs isn’t over kill. If your 24 , taking training and diet seriously, you by no means need 750mgs at all. 
Your self proclaiming yourself as looking amazing as usual lol is this stuff for real, am I the only one thinking you should take a step back, dial in your diet, drop a few % in the bf department and really utilize what this stuff can do. 

i do look amazing compared to everyone in my life, thanks for laughing at me tho. i’m 100% serious. if only you saw what i looked like last year you’d be giving me props to be where i am right now. but no matter my gains i don’t ever seem to live up to the high expectations here on the forum. 

everything i read online says to start a beginner cycle at 500mgs. i’ve done 1 cycle before this, there’s zero reason not to use 750mg at all ... it’s a very standard dose to bulk. i’m dropping bodyfat daily, christ what more do you guys need lmao..the fact not a single person has complimented any part of me this entire time i’ve been here is straight up disrespectful and borderline sociopathic the way you guys seem to think i look. I’m not even a full year in, give me some damn time 

Edited by endeavorspirit

57 minutes ago, Matho said:

Your self proclaiming yourself as looking amazing and then you want me to come along and give you a big hug and say congrats man? Do you know that you will get here man , honesty , which maybe you can learn from and benefit from. 

lol did i say that? no. i said, I DO look amazing compared to everyone in my life. i’m sorry that rubs you the wrong way that i think of myself as amazing . because, AGAIN, you don’t know where i started at. didn’t your daddy teach you to keep your negative opinions to yourself? Begone now. 

im just saying, it’s not a good trait not to support your fellow members and compliment them to keep the motivation going . but what do i know, that’s crazy talk right! you should keep spewing more shitty opinions out , your right ! i motivated my partner every single day and never brought him down when he was feeling himself. You are pathetic for doing so. 

Edited by endeavorspirit

Honestly brother you know I give it to you straight , Nobody here wants to see you harm yourself, Everyone here wants to see each and everyone of us succeed thus we want to see you accomplish your goals too , These guys didn’t attain Vet status by being disrespectful and being jerks they had to earn it through showing knowledge and helping others it’s not that they are in great shape being dialed in didn’t get them there it’s what they have to offer the community in experience and willing to help, Matho has earned his stripes even listen to some of what these guys say and we all know you can put the 88 spin on it , Did I do you wrong before with people who were jerks to you before ? I handled it when necessary.  Matho is a solid guy , If he was out of line I’d speak to him and he would respect me for it . What I’m really trying to say is open your mind and let these guys help when your mind is closed it closes opportunities. 

1 minute ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Honestly brother you know I give it to you straight , Nobody here wants to see you harm yourself, Everyone here wants to see each and everyone of us succeed thus we want to see you accomplish your goals too , These guys didn’t attain Vet status by being disrespectful and being jerks they had to earn it through showing knowledge and helping others it’s not that they are in great shape being dialed in didn’t get them there it’s what they have to offer the community in experience and willing to help, Matho has earned his stripes even listen to some of what these guys say and we all know you can put the 88 spin on it , Did I do you wrong before with people who were jerks to you before ? I handled it when necessary.  Matho is a solid guy , If he was out of line I’d speak to him and he would respect me for it . What I’m really trying to say is open your mind and let these guys help when your mind is closed it closes opportunities. 

my mind is open of course , to people who can communicate properly such as yourself . but these random’s that have NEVER commented on any of my stuff or have any support come in and just talk down on me like i’m some stupid kid like matho 

My pops gave me good and bad comments because a real man learns to deal with both positive and negative critics without crying over it. You say it’s not a good trait to not support fellow members , so you support things you don’t agree with? I’m not gonna support something I don’t agree with, some kid that doesn’t want to take the time to learn the ins and outs and that FOOD is the key secret to bulking , not upping the dosage of a supplement lol but hey you probably know that right? Orrrrrrr do you ? Hmmmmmm. 

I will flower this up for you so I don’t hurt one of your feels, you been at this a year as you mentioned, a year man and your pumping 750 mgs a week.  A proper dialed in commitment on training and nutrition on a third of that would get you good results. Then slowly bump up over time if you have to , are you bumping to a gram next and then 1.5 a year from now. I just hope you have done enough research and learn , yes learn , the rights and wrongs along the way because trust me bud , or don’t, the wrongs can mess a guy up to the point of no rebound and you don’t want that. Nobody wants that and I don’t want that for anybody. 

You keep doing you bud as I expect ya to do, keep lifting and all the best along the way. Give me a shout anytime you need a hug 😉 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Matho said:

And yes I’m done lol won’t hear anything else from me before I do get a message 

lol now i’m “crying” about calling out people that don’t help support their fellow bro’s in the same community working towards similar goals? again go fuck your self buddy. again all your little comments just make me chuckle because simply i would force it to stop in reality.. must have missed the memo from daddy that running your mouth may get you in trouble , so maybe don’t do it in general, which i expect you’d carry on to how you speak on the internet . but guess not ! if you ever noticed i only talk big in response, i’m always quite collected in my posts until some asshat comes around and i have to remind him who he’s talking to.

i didn’t read more than your first sentence on that essay , your simpleton mindset is not worth the effort to process from someone like me. I’ll always be above you , in many ways, but you’ll never have the mental capacity to understand it . Now keep talking shit in other progress threads but not this one. if you actually gave advice from the start in a non condescending way we never would’ve been to this point

@Matho

Edited by endeavorspirit
  • Haha 1

Day 11

I feel much better on average now after getting more complex carbs and drinking alotttt more water. I always forget how quickly that shit will fuck you up within a day on these types of substances .. my piss was pretty dark yellow yesterday tho so i have to drink even more , but as far as my energy and appetite it’s all great, so that’s a good sign.

my old scale is broke as hell it seems so i gotta buy a new one so no weight updates or anything as of right now .

Edited by endeavorspirit

On 8/14/2020 at 7:08 PM, Matho said:

My pops gave me good and bad comments because a real man learns to deal with both positive and negative critics without crying over it. You say it’s not a good trait to not support fellow members , so you support things you don’t agree with? I’m not gonna support something I don’t agree with, some kid that doesn’t want to take the time to learn the ins and outs and that FOOD is the key secret to bulking , not upping the dosage of a supplement lol but hey you probably know that right? Orrrrrrr do you ? Hmmmmmm. 

I will flower this up for you so I don’t hurt one of your feels, you been at this a year as you mentioned, a year man and your pumping 750 mgs a week.  A proper dialed in commitment on training and nutrition on a third of that would get you good results. Then slowly bump up over time if you have to , are you bumping to a gram next and then 1.5 a year from now. I just hope you have done enough research and learn , yes learn , the rights and wrongs along the way because trust me bud , or don’t, the wrongs can mess a guy up to the point of no rebound and you don’t want that. Nobody wants that and I don’t want that for anybody. 

You keep doing you bud as I expect ya to do, keep lifting and all the best along the way. Give me a shout anytime you need a hug 😉 

Dude, did you not see his picture, fuck the guy looks like he could just start competing, lol.

sad part is he doesn’t listen and thinks that guys who are way farther advanced than him, don’t know shit.

@endeavorspirit

You have 2 ears and 1 mouth because you are supposed to listen twice as much as you talk.

I know, now you will threaten to beat me up, lol.  But honestly, you should listen.

Diet, training first, then gear.

Edited by Sorbate

You would be amazed if I told you what I was running right now , I’m running 125mg of BT Test Cyp and 50mg of BT Proviron , Big But here My Diet is very regimented to the point I don’t even have to think about what I’m eating everyday I even put the exact bottles of water up top of my refrigerator I’m going to consume daily I’m sitting around 245lbs with the outline of my abs showing , I’m telling you this not to talk down to you just to show you what the other guys are talking about. If you use high doses of gear like that your body will only respond to that and you will have to go higher which entertains more sides and more potential health problems , I know Bostin Loyd is your idol / role model , I can respect that But he is a bit of an idiot the boy will be dead by the time he is 40 , We don’t want that for ol’88 , The guys aren’t saying this to disrespect or trash you , We are all a family here and want the best for each other, We want to be able to have an old fart reunion when we are 65 and ol’88 should be alive to attend.

Honestly everyone, jump out of this thread.  I did cause there is nothing you can say that will help.  I made a few comments at first but realized I was wasting my breath.  How do I stop notifications on a specific thread?  Just figured out how to unfollow.  I am out of here.

Edited by BloodThirster
  • Like 1

good idea, i concur. if you have nothing to say but passive aggressive “advice” then kindly fuck off the thread. I even know how to turn off notifications but... hm i seem to have forgetton at this exact moment . that sucks for you !

you can all take lessons from @CapeBretonDadBod on how to correctly give advice to youngsters like me , please read how he types and how he comes accross with legit useful and respectful information with no negative trash talk thrown in.