Talons 2020 log

Talon

2 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

We are very similar now with how we do things , This is when I wish some of the youngsters on this board would listen to us and learn from our mistakes, Even my gear less is more for me at this age , it’s more about health and functioning, Diet is key , Once a week I take a day with my kids to eat with them and come into their world but after the meal I have with them I actually feel terrible.

I puked after last weeks cheat meal I had 2 slices of Naan pizza and a cesar salad and was in major pain and nauseous I believe my body panicked lol 

Now comes the fun im going to slowly ramp up the calories and start adding muscle again.   Im going to ramp the calories up slowly as my stomach is def going to need time to adjust from IF.    I'm going to ramp calories up over the next 2 months to avoid the risk of getting skinny fat lol

5 hours ago, Talon said:

Bro it took me literaly 20 years to figure this out.  I started gear at 20 like a fucking idiot and figured I could eat dirty bulk and shed in the summer ya the issue is cutting is hard fucking work and you can blow thousands on gear which you may as well flush down the fucking toilet.     Gear is like nitrous oxide you wouldn't run your car on it daily or you'll blow your engine its used to get your engine past its normal ability for a short burst.    I believe whole heartedly that food is like gas.   My sports car runs on high test i would never put regular in it.   So why would I put regular shit food in my body.    I have seen the light brother and seen the error of my ways all these years.   I feel literally 20 fucking years old again and honestly am regretting retiring now as I feel better than I did 2 years ago when I decided to retire.    I believe more than ever that fiber and eating nothing processed i mean even salt added has really been the key.   I upped dietary fats we use lard and butter and mct oils only other oil is pure olive oil.   Carbs come from the ground only mainly rice beans and sweet potato with alot of kale spinach broccoli and asparagus.     Meats mainly pork rib eyes, chicken breast, orange roughy or cod, and beef is tenderloins or sirloin cuts 

I agree 100%!!!    Awesome progress man, and I’m glad you are having luck with sleep now!!

The slow addition to calories approach is best.  Then you can easily find your sweet spot of muscle gain vs fat gain.   I’m a firm believer in finding that sweet spot, and not just throwing in 5k + calories down your throat in the name of “bulking”.  Don’t get me wrong, that approach definitely works for the more hard core guys who are running high doses, and throwing in HGH and insulin to become mass monsters.   Bulking is SO much easier than cutting lol.  I do hate how people blow up on a bulk just to lose half their gainz when they have to crash diet to lose fat lol.    

This way you can add the calories, see what’s working and what’s not working and adjust.  I prefer the “gaintain” approach, of picking a body fat % that you like, and add just enough calories to maintain conditioning while adding lean muscle mass.   It also looks way more impressive too.   You already look amazing, and you’re going to look immortal once those gains start coming in.

hats off to your determination and discipline bro!  Keep it up!

• Like 2

On 8/28/2020 at 3:16 PM, Mikk0090 said:

I agree 100%!!!    Awesome progress man, and I’m glad you are having luck with sleep now!!

The slow addition to calories approach is best.  Then you can easily find your sweet spot of muscle gain vs fat gain.   I’m a firm believer in finding that sweet spot, and not just throwing in 5k + calories down your throat in the name of “bulking”.  Don’t get me wrong, that approach definitely works for the more hard core guys who are running high doses, and throwing in HGH and insulin to become mass monsters.   Bulking is SO much easier than cutting lol.  I do hate how people blow up on a bulk just to lose half their gainz when they have to crash diet to lose fat lol.    

This way you can add the calories, see what’s working and what’s not working and adjust.  I prefer the “gaintain” approach, of picking a body fat % that you like, and add just enough calories to maintain conditioning while adding lean muscle mass.   It also looks way more impressive too.   You already look amazing, and you’re going to look immortal once those gains start coming in.

hats off to your determination and discipline bro!  Keep it up!

Thanks man I've been getting some amazing advice lately and actually taking it i was king if the dirty bulk and ya i was big but I wanna say definitely not healthy on the inside.   I am enjoying this new journey and love playing around with this and really enjoying the fact that I'm constantly learning and evolving.  I swear to god its actually so much easier to do it this way.    Dirty bulking like you said is just a fucking waste of money and ill be honest I never ever wanna have to cut 40 fuckin pounds again ever. Sure I was big 18 19 inch arms but I had plaque in my arteries in my neck FfS at 30 lol.     Let's just say I have learned from my ways and am now determined to help others not follow down my path.   I am jelious though of those guys that can eat a fridge every day and look amazing i unfortunately get fat just looking at a burger lol  

So today was my cheat meal. Woke up had 1/2 cup of bran buds with whole milk.  Had 6 egg whites.  Took 25mg of my proviron I added and went about my day lunch was a chicken breast with beans and rice and plenty of cashews and almonds through the day.    I had my cheat meal 3 slices of meat lovers pizza and now feel like absolute death.    I am at the point now where I am DONE with cheat meals.  I believe they are messing up my body more than being a treat.   Not sure of anyone else finds this to be the case when you've eaten super clean for months almost feel like a hangover

18 hours ago, Ryujiin said:

I have found the same thing with the cheat meals, but then the super watery pump that follows a day later is fun. But the hangover effect does suck. I always thought it had to do with insulin response. 

How do you feel on that much fiber btw? @Talon

The fiber has been a huge game changer during the cut because its very low on cals as i eat pure bran buds.   1 cup a day split up over 2 or 3 servings.  I had no problems cutting calories as low as 1200 a day as the bran kept me full.  The guts work better than ever and inflamatiom and cholesterol are low to the point they pulled me off Crestor

This was my run today i did the 5 k in 27 min and had to walk/crawl home after I really pushed today.     Ate 3 whole eggs 4 whites than added 1/2cup bran buds.   Lunch was chicken breasts and avocado toast. Hitting weights shortly. Its a arm and a day

Screenshot_20200831-130900_Samsung Health.jpg

Another run down in the books ran 5 k in 5min 30 sec km avg pace.   Came home ate the bran and eggs from breakfast than had eggs and toast at lunch i had a chicken breast and black beans and rice 

At the gym was chest day and I followed as aways the Seth foroce chest routine as that seems to really work for me.  Now I'm home dying on the couch waiting for my next meal.   Weight today 179 so moving up the scale as I add calories back 

Weight is holding steady now as 179 so im getting the weight back up and continuing to actually appear leaner in the mid section.   I have not upped my doses yet still slowly increasing calories now at 2k a day from 1300.   So I am am not backing off the cardio period until I know that the weight gain doesn't start until I'm more around the 2500 to 2800 calorie mark i will slowly reduce the intensity and move my cardio to walks on incline for 1hr each morning than head to the gym for weights.    I am really looking forward to trying this clean bulk.   

Great cardio session today and an even better lifting session I am feeling the tren in full effect now holy hell im in over drove now.    I have added another 200 calories to this week and am now 184 body fat is dropping still and the loose skin I once had on lower abdomen is almost all but gone.   So yes it is possible I was a 40 to 41 inch waist at one point and almost 240 pounds.  Now I got my shit back together and will never slide again or dirty bulk ever again

Screenshot_20200908-093320_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ryujiin said:

Looking lean man.  Hope for me yet lol.

Bro trust me i had  real nice flap if skin slowly as I adjusted cardio and dialed in diet more it went away hell I noticed upping my non soluble fiber up to over 30 grams a day was the big break. It kept me so full.

1/2 cup bran buds with milk am

1/2 cup last thing I eat with milk before I start fast.  

Now that im not fasting I use the bran more so now as my last meal at night.   This type of fiber is amazing at leveling blood sugar amazing for your guts amazing at keeping you full and amazing for your cholesterol.   Hell ive even been cooling with lard vs butter when making eggs etc.  And ya big game changer my cholesterol is actually getting better NO shit both good and bad.    Even mt Rhumatoid Arthritis has done better flair up free since going this diet route.     So there is definitely something to this style of eating more so than just chewing up body fat

Today was great ran 5k avg pace 5.20 min per k for 5k took me a little over 26 min.   Came in ate 2 whole eggs 4 egg whites 2 peices of turkey bacon and a 1/2 cup of bran buds and 1 cup whole milk.   So far so good abs and core routine today with a good hour of stretching a jacuzzi therepy.

Ok meal 3 was 6oz boneless skinless chicken breast fried in pure real deal unadulterated olive oil.  Added to 1 cup of jasmine rice and 1/4 cup of black turtle beans. NOT FROM CAN.   We do prefer to have less hands touching our food.  And avoid canned or processed anything.   Had a few tokes off my CBD pen slammed a ML of cbd oil and now going to crush some weights in the dungeon 

OK so here goes I finaly after years of aches pains and joint issues as well as myopericarditis that almost killed my to thyroid storms etc.

Well i have answers I have not one but 2 autoimmune diseases seronegative RA which has trashed by hands and knees.   Then possible have it in my Sacrum illium.   And finaly fibromyalgia so turns out he is keeping it fibro pending 1 more flair up with a crp elevated up around flair region than he wjll sqitch diagnosis to lupis.   The beaty is that either way the treatment for RA and Lupis are similar. Drugs anyway.    I am controlling my joints well with the use of low dose npp and diet and exercise.   The difference is now i have to work put smarter and not harder.    The dr was all for me continuing to go as long as I take 3 to 4 rest days a week.  And instead of running use a elliptical.   

Life goes on and im not going to let this define me.   He was very happy with my muscle tone though i will say he poked me in a few spots and I was on the floor.   I had no idea I was in pain there its crazy.      But damn what a weird feeling to get bad news but feel relieved to know you were not crazy

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Talon said:

He was very happy with my muscle tone though i will say he poked me in a few spots and I was on the floor.   I had no idea I was in pain there its crazy.      But damn what a weird feeling to get bad news but feel relieved to know you were not crazy

When it comes to health, ignorance is definitely not bliss.  Glad you finally know what's up more or less.  Does he know about your therapeutic dose of NPP?

• Like 1

Whats funny is he said who suggested you use that all these years i said a good friend he said.  Well i don't endorse it but he def faced your joints from more damage.   He has me on prednisone for flair ups and is going to allow me to use my medical cbd for inflammatiin but if it doesn't work he will add  a 4 asa drug to the cbd......i really got an amazing set of drs

Today is my start of my bulk.  Due to RA I have to be careful ill be using test and Food.  I am coming out of a 3 week flair up and am now at 168 pounds fml.   Needless to say I am finaly feeling better and am going to start bulking.   I will be using EQ and test.   I will also be adding drol and dbol injects after a few weeks once I get used to actually lifting with fibro and RA so I jave to be careful.   Im open to all suggestions as a admin I have alot to learn in regards to bodybuilding with these conditions as my old ways will NOT work this time.   

• Like 1

Well today went pretty well in the gym for the first real day of bulking im going to do things abit differently 

450 mg eq

100mg pharma test

250 mg test e

50mg provision ED

Igf des pre work out and mgf post

Week 1- 4 I will use 1ml.ed Anabull for 4 weeks

Then continue on with the eq and test with providing for the remaining 4 weeks 

Diet I will dial up calories as I go as I'm still not at the over 2k cals a day but I'm getting there as my stomach get used to eating every few hours.

Pic taken in gym of midsection took alot of work but I'd say I'm pretty dialed jn

Screenshot_20200926-212950_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, a_ahmed said:

lean mean machine, getting dry

Yes brother you can say tren and diet did their job.  But holy hell the diet was Hella easy once you get into it.  The discipline it took at first was hard but now its hard to bulk like I cannot eat 2k a day clean lmao im trying but dammmmmn its hard.  Its going to be alot of beef and pork and a ton of rice and beans......I'm slowly ramping up the food now at 2k and am 170lbs still lean but I have a feeling some is water but im also sure that's from the protein uptake and extra carbs