Talons 2020 log

Talon

Great day yesterday and things are going well.  I'm now 171 and gaining.  Still lean and playing again with the lean bulk.  

I have decided to add dhb qt 50 mg injections eod.  This will hopefully slow down the irritating painful injections and i qm also adding igf des and mgf to the mix

Well so far things are going okay the DHB first week is done and so far I'm good sure it will kick in soon.  I am noticing my sleep has been shit since starting the EQ and DHB but hey it is going to be worth it.    My appetite has gotten better too 

Meal one 4 egg whites and rye toast

Snack protein shake with 1/3 cup bran buds

Meal 2 chicken breats and black beans and rice

Snack 2 cottage cheese and apple 

Meal 3 steak tenderloin stuffed peppers 

Snack 4 cbd gummies and heavy meal replacement 

Ya ya I know I know was homemade mct oil whey isolate Greek yogurt and bran buds blended up.

Meal 5 was 2 ppj Sammies on whole grain Ezekiel bread

Weights up to 172 and I'm starting to fill out some.  I am certain there is some what water going on i can tell by the headaches that my BP is up so I'm adding some ramipril which will help with the BP......  so far so good dhb still hurts lol but it works cannot wait for the next few weeks going to be fun

Today was a great arm day in the gym.cycle is now 2 weeks in

600 mg eq ew

200 dhb injected 50 mg eod 

Test 500mg pw

Priviron 50 work up to 75 mg ew till week 10 than moving to anabull yes I know backwards but I wanna see how this injectable anabull works on me.  I'm starting my scripted hgh again too at 4 in a day 

Qnd adding igf des pre and mgf q few hours later to help with recovery

I am taking some Alex every few days as my abs look a little less defined maybe I qm holding some water which  pull be expected but time will tell.    God this cycle so far is great.  Once the eq kicks in with dhb it going to be gang buster.  Quick dumb pose just for effects once I dry out and clean up ill do a vacuum pose you can see the obliques and abs are coming in.  I have one small flab less that the thickness of a sheet of paper but my Dr says as I develop and build the skin will stretch and fill in so no flap.   I went from 200 to 280 in a few weeks due to an illness I retained 11 liters of excess water a few years back and well I looked pregnant.   So im def happy with the road back.   Thanks to everyone here im slowly getting my old talon body back just need to get my 18 inch arms back ffs

Resized_20201011_140958.jpeg

Well another great session yesterday and my hgh pen and first kit arrived all scripted and wow omnitrope is as advertised day 2 wity this and wow upon injection of 2iu I was ready for a nap lol.  Going to be a nice addition I think though at 390 every 2 weeks this will get expensive but hey you only love once may as well live my best life 

20201014_055658.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/14/2020 at 8:41 AM, BodyTechPharma said:

Damn that is the kit to have brother ! I’m loving your progress, I find this so much harder with age, Do you find diet and training had to be modified with age ? Even my gear doses are very low. 

Amazojg question and 100% its all about diet and gear strategy as you get older man.   Im finding tricks and sides normally i would be impartial to in my youth.  Like right now since adding DHB into the mix I've become an insomniac like on tren.  So yup dhb will be removed to see if that's the cause 

6 hours ago, Talon said:

So yup dhb will be removed to see if that's the cause 

Its amazing how thought processes change as you get older and the focus on quality of life, longevity and health comes more into play. Its also amazing that younger guys dont listen to this kind of advice.  

• Like 1

I agree as we age we put things in perspective, Now I don’t even push my test past 350mg that’s on blast for me and when I trt I literally half it. My food has completely changed I find foods I ate 10 years ago bother me now and upset my stomach and it’s bathroom time , Even all the supplements I take now are more geared towards longevity. Guys we are getting old.

Well sleep is getting a tad better since dropping the DHB damn i was really digging it too.   I am now sitting at 183 pounds and am pretty lean so the gain in weight is definitely welcome.    I have started my hgh into cycle

600mg eq ew

Test e 250 mg ew

Proviron 50 mg ed

Hgh inject am upon wake up usualy 5am

6 hours after hgh inject I nail myself with mgf.       I will do this for a month then use IGF des pre work out and use MGF on off days 

That’s a pretty solid plan brother, I’m doing something a bit similar in January when I come off TRT , So i have it timed that I’m going into a cut for the spring and then TRT for the rest of the summer eating with my family.