SteroidGains Review

VladS

Didn't see an existing thread for this lab, but please let me know if there already is one.

About halfway through a cycle, and I'm using their anavar, test-400 and dianabol. I've been pinning in the arse and no pip at all. Reps were great, real easy to deal with. 

When you're 10 years into AAS, it's gotta be quality gear to feel anything, and these definitely do the trick. Anybody else bought juice from them?

Sorry Sir this is not one that I recall hearing anything about , Maybe others can chime in but I’m willing to bet there won’t be many on this one.

Ok Sir , I’m no newb nor are our Vets , Upon some investigation there seems to be the exact same posts and reviews on other boards under different names isn’t that a damn funny thing ! This is why us Staff love our loyal Vets they can sniff out schills miles away! So you can walk away with your head held high or face our respected Vets and get torn apart either way I don’t care it’s your choice but please know you are caught.

• 1 year later...

Just warning everyone steroidgainz is a total scam. Scammed me out of 141.00 dollars, even tried to get me to purchase more items, which were never sent. And they stopped responding to messages. They are operating under the names Stephen Karioki and Fake name Charlie Antonio on Whatsapp

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 4/2/2022 at 10:10 PM, Promai said:

Just warning everyone steroidgainz is a total scam. Scammed me out of 141.00 dollars, even tried to get me to purchase more items, which were never sent. And they stopped responding to messages. They are operating under the names Stephen Karioki and Fake name Charlie Antonio on Whatsapp

Me too

• Like 1

On 1/4/2024 at 1:46 PM, Nathaniel burris said:

They ripped m we off 46.82 and they said they refund never did now they ignore me worst gear service ever encountered 12 years in this business goal now to starve this company of customers

Thanks for sharing. Sucks to see people still getting ripped off in the bb community