Test/tren/deca discussion

Mikk0090

Hello all.  I’ve stated in my cycle log about my next cycle.   Long story short is my buddy and I pretty much run the same cycles together.  We can critique each others progress, sides etc.  we got to talking a we brought up something we both haven’t ran in quite some time. We have both ran it a few times with great success.  I’ve come to know it’s a taboo cycle with some guys, while others that have actually ran it, love it.   It’s nothing crazy or fancy, it’s just some of the bro science out there is flawed to put it in a nice way.

first off.  I’m 35yo male, sitting at 237 lbs I would guess bf is around 10-12%   My expectations of this cycle is to add about 5-7lbs of lean mass while staying around the same body fat.   I do plan on doing a show next spring (if they open up) and will most likely focus on a lot of my lacking areas, which are chest, mid back, and arms (especially biceps). My proportions are a little off right now. But still want size everywhere else (don’t we all lol)

cycle idea is this

400-600 test (depending on if labido is hit too bad, would like to keep it at the 400 mark)

deca 300mg 12 weeks

tren e 400mg week 1-6 might bump to 8 weeks if all is going well

500mg mast e week 6-13 

25mg winny every day for DHT related issues

blast dbol 30mg weeks 1-4. 

might very well throw in some tbol after dbol not for sure though.

arimidex as needed

caber or Prami dosed accordingly for prolactin

will be my first run with bodytech for sure and will post a log and review.

open for discussions!

• Like 1

I've done test/tren/deca, but I preferred test/tren/npp/mast.

Deca always gave me deca-dick no matter what ancillaries I used so I hated using it for that reason. However if you don't have a sex life lol...

It always got me huge, pumped and dinosaur sized veins (nothing gave me huge veins like deca and dbol...)

I also always loved lifting super heavy on deca... no shaking, no stiffness, no aches, just butter smooth heavy ass weight... I've run deca up to 900mg and yes with tren and test in the mix. In earlier days I ran up to 1g of test or slightly over with that much deca, then later on I would do 600mg tren, 600-900mg deca and <400mg test.

NPP/mast on the other hand that was a game changer... a lot less gains, but cleaner quality gains, fullness, pumps, not as smooth lifts, but still some smoothness.

In fact we were just talking about tbol... and well usually I used to start off a blast with tbol in the mix for fast quality gains and pumps... but when I weaned off tbol and stayed on NPP/mast, I would retain the majority and still retain the fullness/pumps. So that's my two cents...

Also it's not unheard of mixing deca/tren... they are different drugs with different results...

Oh and both deca and NPP made me very hungry which was good for gains... unfortunately once I got off deca I looked fatter and shittier every single time lol.. so that's another reason I never run deca anymore. NPP again different story, I like NPP/mast over deca in this blend... I also never run test over 400mg now... I believe in the low test, higher everything practice...

Edited by a_ahmed
  • Like 1

Great reply!  Oh I know the deca/tren mix isn’t unheard of and pros run the mix quite often.  What I was referring to for the negative bro science is the common reply of “omg 2 19-nors??  Automatic bitchtits and lactation!” Lol.  I like to bust misleading information out there, hence one of the reasons I have a gear on keto log.   If you google that mix, you’ll get more negative information than positive, mainly by guys reading about the compounds and never have run them together.   

ive ran this cycle a few times in the past.  And deca is my all time favorite thing to run ever!  I had a lot of the same experience as you. Being full while running tren, with easier heavy lifts, no shaking etc.   I for one LOVE how the combo looks on the physique.    I’m not a fan of running crazy doses, I’ve learned from mistakes.  After a certain threshold of dose, more gear doesn’t mean more results.   At higher doses is when the sides shine, and not all that much extra in the terms of gains.   I’m not getting younger so I try to stay with more mild doses.  And if that means it takes 2 cycles instead of 1 to achieve the same results, at least I have the piece of mind of my health and not feeling like crap.  

ive decided longer esters for this cycle, even though I’m not the biggest fan of tren e, because I know that my cycle early next year will be more in depth and with more shorter esters, so I’ll save being a pin cushion until then.

I was blessed with a super high metabolism, so I’m not too worried about over eating if I’m keeping the diet clean.  Love my metabolism in the cut, fucking hate it when I’m trying to make good gains lol.

ive also noticed in the past that stacking a nandrolone on top of tren also helps quite a bit with the tren sides for me, which is a plus.  

main reason for this thread is to start a discussion, like I said there is a crap ton of contradicting info about stacking tren and deca together on the net.  I’ve heard that stacking them basically cancels out each others effect as they are “combating for the same receptor sites” which I feel is false, the bitch tits claims etc.    for me, this cycle is a game changer, and it’s a different kind of gains and look than a normal tren cycle.   Still get super strong, and hard and grainy, especially with mast in the mix. But you stay full and big and not get the “flat” look that tren is notorious for.  

I would run deca all year long if it weren't for deca dick and then the bloof and when you come off you come off worse. While on it's frickin great. I mean you know what I mean when I say how smooth heavy lifts feel, you just feel butter smooth through the motions no matter how heavy a deadlift or squat, no shakes, no cracks, no creaks, just comfort and pumps. The fullness and vein size is unreal on me.. but yeah...

I may throw in NPP  in one of my next orders. Not gonna jack your thread, but as you know I dropped the SD, got on some tren and might compensate with some npp and get the best of both worlds while staying safe

I'm getting old too (I'm just a tad older than you), and I am realizing what I used to handle before is not the same. I like to feel good and make gains not just make gains and feel crap lol

Edited by a_ahmed
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, a_ahmed said:

I would run deca all year long if it weren't for deca dick and then the bloof and when you come off you come off worse. While on it's frickin great. I mean you know what I mean when I say how smooth heavy lifts feel, you just feel butter smooth through the motions no matter how heavy a deadlift or squat, no shakes, no cracks, no creaks, just comfort and pumps. The fullness and vein size is unreal on me.. but yeah...

I may throw in NPP  in one of my next orders. Not gonna jack your thread, but as you know I dropped the SD, got on some tren and might compensate with some npp and get the best of both worlds while staying safe

I'm getting old too (I'm just a tad older than you), and I am realizing what I used to handle before is not the same. I like to feel good and make gains not just make gains and feel crap lol

Superdrol can do some amazing things, in the right situations.  But the way it can make you feel can be not worth it.

totally agree with the deca.  NPP just gives me faster results, I’ve not noticed too much sides wise different than deca aside from easily adjusting dose to combat the dreaded deca dick.  I try to run my test double the dose of deca, I don’t get deca dick per se but I do experience a dip in sex drive, and can find it hard to finish.  But the soldier is always reactive to some attention lol.   I’m hoping to keep test at the 400 mark on this next cycle, tren makes me a walking erection at the 200-500 dose range,  but anything higher than that kills my sex drive.   So hoping 400 test will be enough with the tren in the mix, it should be.    Last time I ran this cycle I threw in proviron to aid the little guy when the wife gets frisky, that’s not out of the equation this go around.   I do love me some proviron, it makes me feel like a manly man and helps leaps and bounds with the sex drive (for me anyway) 

depending on your timing with you adding npp and tren, we could very much be running at the same time as each other. We should run a joint log with different point of views.   You’re way better at words than I am lol!

LMAO @ soldier 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah I dont know how people always say they have sex-drive issues on tren, I become an animal, it actually boosts sex drive for me.

I need my sleep and work under control, then i'll get more aggressive with my regiment

I am craving NPP and tbol man! But I want to settle down a bit, why break a thing that's working. Throwing in SD was a bad move on my part. Var and Stano were doing me so good. I even had BP under control. Like yesterday's squats went really well, I was happy with my workout. Feeling the burn today. I was fully pumped, strong, BP was under control, breathing was under control even with a mask, considering I went heavier.

So I'll wait it out, but it's always fun to talk about it all haha. Man college days and when I was younger and free-er, I could do crazy things since I had a luxury of time to train, eat, etc... getting old sucks 😄

Oh yea college.  Lol I had quite the unique college experience lol.  I got my associates in paramedic technology along with a boat load of other certifications (PALS,NALS etc etc) a week after I graduated I was accepted into the fire academy, mind you I was on a pretty hefty dose of tren at that time, I was fit AF but my cardio sucked balls, lol what a struggle that was. That’s when I found out that anything over 500mg just amplified the sides and didn’t give more gains for me.  I was about 180 and shredded at that time.  At the time my wife and I lived really close to SLU, one of the best medical colleges in my state.  My dumb ass got accepted into the advanced practice paramedic program, graduated with a bachelors, and achieved my flight credentials there.  In the 3 years I was going to school there, I went from 185-245, holding about 9% body fat.  Gear was so easy to get once I made that network lol, kids paying their way through school brewing gear. It was then the first time I had real tren ace, and rear vet grade eq.  My only tren experiences before that were from home brewed fina pellets.  And before then I had only really been able to get ahold of test, dbol, deca, and some fake ass anavar.  That college experience opened me up to a whole new world of gear I had only heard about, but could never get my hands on.

after reading a bit more about SARMs and learning the source I will be using is out of stock with Dbol.  I was thinking about throwing in some LGD3033 into this cycle.   Any thoughts about that? I’ve never ran SARMs before