Recommend me lifting shoes

I am looking for new lifting shoes. I've had dedicated lifting shoes before with a solid rear platform and loved it, was very different doing deads and squats with those. The stability was awesome.

I've since been a cheapo and ran converse, but my current converse are 2 years old and so worn out they deserve to be chucked in the garbage. I have to keep tightening them after each set and they are so lose inside that I am definitely not stable.

I've owned shoes from Adidas and Reebok. Ryder shoes is what some lifters advertised, I also heard wrestling shoes are good.

Tell me. Budget honestly is about 100~

Ill be honest, while I used to have a pair of "real" lifting shoes prior, the last year or so I have just been lifting in Nike Metcons. My 5's even have the removable heal insert lol. 

Not a true lifting shoe, but you know...compromise. 

• 2 weeks later...

So I thought I'd update I got some rebok old gen lifters that were on sale.

Worth every penny for squats! Such a difference. I havent' felt this good in so long (well since i had my old lifting shoes that ive been without for so long)

For deadlifts, its okay not a huge huge improvement but for squats world of difference!

• 3 weeks later...

For $100, I got a pair of Adidas Powerlifts. Can't remember what model it is. It's pleather up top and has a strap for around the top of the foot. It works for me. Nice solid and flat sole. Adidas is always running sales. Sometimes already discounted shoes in their outlet section can have another 30-50% off. You could snag a pair for $60. 

But tbh, the advice I got was that ANY shoes that has a flat sole will do. As long as it's not one of those squishy comfy soles which isn't stable. So a cheap pair of Chucks will do the job.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice just got my pair of kai greene special edition d-maks from ryderwear.   Sweet ass shoes.   Didnt realise they came from australia so got stuck with some extra boarder charges but was worth it.  

I've always kept it simple with converse, although I did try some ryderwear and I liked them. 

Most of my lifts I tend to go barefoot as I feel far more stable that way, but that's just me.