Superdrol. Yay or Nay?

MuscleDummy

i found when i tried superdrol, i had a lot of water retentions, gained about 13lbs, and added 30-50lbs on my lifts, then found it was a little to harsh for me the longer i ran it, started losing appetite, felt nauseous, and so on and decided to drop it, id prefer tbol/var over but thats just from my experience, but now i try to avoid orals as much as possible unless i absolutely have to

Attached Files
  • Like 1

I have ran it a couple times and never had a “bad” experience with it. Always increased my strength to a reasonable level , gave me some decent size as well. 
 The downfalls I found were it always suppressed my appetite,  made me feel shitty and sluggish almost. 
There’s 4-5 other orals I prefer over superdrol but that’s just my take and input. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Matho said:

I have ran it a couple times and never had a “bad” experience with it. Always increased my strength to a reasonable level , gave me some decent size as well. 
 The downfalls I found were it always suppressed my appetite,  made me feel shitty and sluggish almost. 
There’s 4-5 other orals I prefer over superdrol but that’s just my take and input. 

Always interested in Hearing other options. Size is the name of the game this cycle (as with all bulking cycles) but I don’t normally use orals, unless it’s for strength purposes or late in a cut. I’m debating trying something this year. Not 100% committed either. Just doing some research weighting the options. Seeing if I’ll bother. 

1 hour ago, MuscleDummy said:

Always interested in Hearing other options. Size is the name of the game this cycle (as with all bulking cycles) but I don’t normally use orals, unless it’s for strength purposes or late in a cut. I’m debating trying something this year. Not 100% committed either. Just doing some research weighting the options. Seeing if I’ll bother. 

I like to look at it like this, if you never used it before but have used other orals , you know your body well enough to know if things start going negatively, give it a shot. 
your body might respond well and it be a great addition. 

• Like 1

In my honest opinion, superdrol shines in a cut, or leaning cycle.  It definitely helps with strength and aggression.   It will help you stay fuller while in a deficit as well.   Every time I’ve ran it (never above 20mg) my appetite would tank at about week 2.  Heart burn can get pretty unbearable too.     Superdrol is super toxic, so I wouldn’t stack it on top of any other oral.  Lethargy from your liver working super hard kicks in pretty hard , I find myself wanting to nap more, and be lazy while on it.    Gainz can be decent if you can get the calories in, but with my last run I was relying on home made mass shakes to keep calories up.    Unlike stated above, I have never experienced much water retention while running it, rather the gains are dryer and harder.    Superdrol while ran with tren and a good diet can completely transform your physique in a short time, but I’ve found the sides just aren’t worth it.

i would compare it to running A mix of tbol and anavar together.  Aesthetic effects are comparable, but you wouldn’t get some of the size that superdrol and produce.  But you would feel a crap ton better.   Superdrol is not a pleasant cycle, and I think it’s over hyped.  It does have a rather long half life compared to other orals, but I did find that splitting up the dose to 3-4 times a day does help a bit with sides.   Just remember to take your liver aids and stay well hydrated and keep and eye on electrolytes.   First time I ran superdrol was years ago when it was still considered a pro hormone, and I would get bad kidney pain with it if my water intake was lacking in the slightest bit.

superdrol does work, and works well.  But there are better options out there.  Like I said, the sides definitely out weigh the benefits for me on this compound.   I have found that it’s a decent pre workout every once in a while to help with intensity. 

if you’re strait bulking, I would suggest a dbol/anadrol mix.  They work so well together.   20mg dbol with 50mg anadrol would do the trick.  It’s tried and true.  I only suggest that depending on your other bulking compounds, to keep an eye on progesterone levels.    Dbol water comes from estrogen, anadrol water comes from progesterone. Stacked with high deca can cause some issues in the middle of the cycle.  But I wouldn’t throw in superdrol if you’re planning on eating a lot of calories.  

Edited by Mikk0090

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Candrop said:

I found it made my very sluggish , to the point that after a work out I felt so exhausted i had to sleep for a few hours. I had to stop taking after a couple of weeks hoping it would work it self out but nope.

Yea superdrol is very liver toxic.  Putting the liver in overdrive is what makes you feel sluggish.  I tend to need a nap during the day while on it, halo does the same thing to me.  Definitely not a feel good type drug bay any stretch.