Seth Feroce ( pics )

Seth Feroce what can you say about this guy ? He is amazing and what is even more amazing is how often he can change his shape and still look amazing whatever way he goes .

6EDCEEA2-3C67-4294-B916-F577ACACCD40.jpeg

84E65938-7670-4E29-8406-911E0FDFD032.jpeg

• Guest pinned this topic

Second pic is obviously photoshopped, you can see the distortion behind him lol, but yeah he has elite level genetics, have you seen his recent videos about his injury to the triceps? He lost like 20 pounds of muscle and he found out that his Test was bunk, he was cruising on 500mg of test e per week lol, cant imagine what this guy blast if 500mg is his trt dose

I saw a video forever ago where he said his cruise was 175. I think he was blasting at 500 when he found out his test was bunk. 
but either way. Serious genetics. Obviously responding super well to gear, cause even at bunk test amounts he was in serious good shape. Like up at 230-240 lbs or something. 

• 2 months later...

Seth, so he says runs very conservative doses of gear.  He’s said that anything about 1.2g test fucks him up with sides.   He’s got a pretty good video on how to set up a good cycle if you can find it.   Seth got most of his mass monsteresque size from insulin and hgh.   Remember that muscle memory plays in a lot of this.  He stated he went pro on 3iu growth and 3iu insulin.   After you get so big, it only takes milder doses to maintain or regain that size.   Calum von Moger is another prime example of muscle memory after his bicep tear.  Remember it’s always easier to regain size than to gain new size.  But judging my the look of seths muscles and his pumps in the gym, I think he’s still running insulin.  At least pre workout.    

Seth is one of my favorite guys to follow.  He’s funny, awesome work ethic and family man and he doesn’t sugar coat shit.   I like his quote “how to get bigger arms, stop being a fucking pussy” lol.    I’ve recently tried some of his supplement line, and I love it.  Stim free pre workout tastes good, is easy in the belly and promotes good pumps and sweat without making you feel like ass a few hours later like a lot do.  His stuff is a little pricey, but I don’t mind supporting his brand, the dude does ALOT for charity as well.   All around he’s a pretty stand up guy that’s easy to admire.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Check out Seth's most recent YouTube update on his cutting progress. The routine at the start of the video...I mean, his legs are just nuts. 

I hope he decides to do something in 212 this year, but with his "no more blasting and abuse" stance, I doubt it. 

Goes to show you, if you have the muscle foundation, you don't need much (claims 250mg test week) to look fucking impressive. 

I don't know why, but it really makes me want to try GH lol. Maybe in a year or so when I am not such a fat ass.  The boosted thyroid conversion rates is also of interest to a fat boy like me and Chinese black top's make 2-3IU a day almost affordable. 

Technically if you run it as the 5 on and 2 off scheme like most guys I know do.  $150 will last you over a month.  You can also rub your anabolics at a lower dose while running Hgh, which balances out cost.   I just recently came off an 8iu insulin pre workout and 5iu pharma growth post workout.  5 on 2 off.  First experience with growth and I loved it.

• Like 1

I followed a protocol from John Meadows.   8iu insulin pre workout in the belly, 60 mins of high intensity, heavy training followed by 5iu of growth sub Q about 15 mins after training.  Wait 30 mins then a good clean meal of 40g protein and 60g carbs.

all in all I saw good growth in my chest, arms, and legs during the 4 weeks which was above and beyond gains from the gear I was on.

ive got about 6 more solid weeks of bulking before starting a contest prep.  With the prep I’ll be using some MK677 instead of hgh.  But my buddy does take 3iu daily and is able to maintain his physique while enjoying some junk foods through out the week.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've tried 12.5mg in the past. Not much change. Then I went up to 25mg. I started feeling something and it definitely worked. I was just wondering if someone has gone above that and if it helped. I took it for over 6 months and seemed like I developed tolerance to it. I'm thinking to try it again, but perhaps one month on, one month off this time.

I’m not as experienced with SARM’s as I am steroids (I know it’s a secretogogue). Mk677 from my experience, what I’ve read and heard is best used 4-5 out of 7 days a week. This is to avoid sides like the decline of insulin sensitivity, lower extremity edema, and to avoid tolerance. I’ve read 30mg in tests was shown to be where diminishing returns started and that’s where I ran it. 

Seemed to give me very vivid dreams lol. Was great for appetite too.

• 1 year later...