My order never came

Manny

I Don’t know what this game is you guys are playing , But you were sent tracking , and I have the emails please don’t forget there is more than one rep and we do communicate. I can have those emails become public, Please ask me how I know you have tracking , Well since you asked I was the one that provided it to you .🙂

yo don't play around man.

I've had nothing but good experience with @BodyTechPharma

I don't know what the point of lying would be to try to get free and make a run for it.

Be honest. They've been more than fair, any time i had issues they made up for it and even threw in extras or if there was an honest mistake they always owned up to it. But if you're pretending you got no tracking/nothing/etc... that's another ball game.

I had some email issues where e mails didnt come or go through but all you gotta do is ask and they get back to you.

• 2 weeks later...

@BodyTechPharma has been my go to now for a while. The rep I have has been nothing but phenomenal. The rare time a mistake has been made(a single item wasn't sent on a huge order) or if something was out of stock they always took care of it ASAP and made sure you had too notch customer service. Like any business they can be extremely busy and may take a day or two to respond but that is absolutely to be expected. 

If anything the most prevalent issue was Canada Post delaying updates and the like. 

Bodytech has a track record of going over and above and I would have a hard time believing anything less from them and it would appear more like an attempt to extort than any type of grievance. 

• 3 weeks later...

I think its canadapost, they shipped thursday, still not here, but yeah.

They've always shipped to me, COVID started causing issues thats all... and any time they accidentally missed something, they shipped almost immediately free of charge... and usually threw something free in.

I am guessing like me its candapost... i am awaiting my order too... they gave me tracking number thursday...