DHB thoughts, opinions, use etc...

Littlefry

Well its almost time for another blast and DHB has really peaked my interest as of late. Been researching it for the last 6 months (covid boredom I've learnt alot about aas) and it seems like a great compound especially since I love equipoise. 

Although I've researched DHB alot I wanted to ask my fellow northern members who have ran it there thoughts on use, dose, stacking ect... seems like it would be a great compound for a lean bulk / recomp run. I know Mike Arnold as of recently has stated he likes DHB alot.

So any of you members that have ran it please drop your comments and experience in here.

As of right now this is my proposed cycle (been cruising / blasting last 4-5 years) my cycles are quiet moderate these days as the less is more approach seems to benefit my body more. Of course Diet / cardio / training is dialed in. 

Weeks 1-12: test e - 600mg

Weeks 1-12: DHB - 450mg

Weeks 1-12: Adex as needed 

Weeks 1-6: maybe an oral kicker 

Let me hear your experiences of DHB and cycle / stacks you've done. If there is interest I'll log it too. 

Appreciate any feedback 

It is a toxic compound for prolonged use , Yes it is good but my personal preference is Primo you get more out of the primo it’s more mild you can run it longer and the results are great primo just starts to shine at 12 weeks . But there are a lot of Folks that love DHB and some that hate it , Look at the pros and cons and like anything else this is something you just run and see.

• 5 weeks later...

So far 2 weeks into cycle only change was adding 25mg mk677 before bed as I chose to not run any orals this blast and am pretty conservative on my doses. Some of the cycles I hear of ppl blasting at my gym are just ridiculous for what there physiques look like not to mention there terrible diets... crazy what ppl will put into there own body both anabolics and diet wise. 

Loving the sleep and appetite increase from mk677. Will run it for the full duration of cycle and maybe longer 3-6 months to judge its overall effectiveness as a type of gh replacement. Note BT DHB flows so smooth. 

On 9/3/2020 at 10:15 AM, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Where did you research that DHB is toxic? And please don't say, more plates more dates utube guy.

And as for me, i absolutely love primo (just got off a 16 week run), but to say you get more out of primo than DHB is false. DHB is like primo x5 for me at least. But to each their own.

• Haha 1

I do believe I said for PROLONGED use , I also believe I said it was good, Again Primo a personal preference. If you dig deep enough there are facts backing what I said , But I do not have the time or desire to go dig them up again just to post them. I’m beginning to notice you like to pick little fights now and then out of the blue. 

Ok ill chine in is it hepa toxic sure but I believe this is true for all gear.  DEPENDING ESPECIALLY ON GENETICS.  is it 3 to 4x more powerful than primo Yes.  Its also double that of test dhb I mean 200 mg of dhb you would have to take up to 600mg of primo to meet that dose.  As for being hard on you well I believe its based more on your genetics and diet than simply pinning it.  Would I run it long term probably for me 10 weeks max for me personally.   I've seen guys enzymes and CRP tests blow up where others come back normal.    Again just my opinion.  Is there more heair loss with DHB again genetic however primo is also one of the weaker steroids to take.  Again my opinion i find primo a waste of my time and money.   Again in my body I may as well inject low dose tren and save the money for groceries.   I love my DHB and tren and well EQ I add dhb to both with great success however DHB sucks if you inject large volumes as does primo ace for me so I tend to keep it multiple low volume injections PW to equal 200mg and have run it for 12 weeks without bad or worrisome blood tests

On 10/4/2020 at 1:10 AM, Talon said:

Ok ill chine in is it hepa toxic sure but I believe this is true for all gear.  DEPENDING ESPECIALLY ON GENETICS.  

I agree with this.

Lots of information is parroted from various forums, cause this person did this and it worked for them... Its all genetic and how you respond to different anabolics, not one person is going to be the same.

I dont like high test, nor do I like deca but thats just personally how my body responds. Haven't touched tren in over 3 years, great compound but don't feel healthy and good on it...

So DHB has gained some small popularity, I figured I'd see how I respond to it. So far so good but only into week 3 so we shall see after 12 weeks my opinion on it. 

• Like 1

All the responses in this thread do hold true you haven’t received a wrong answer here , You said it correctly this is a compound you need to run it and see how you and your body react to it. @Talon gave a great response and so did @CapeBretonDadBod and it does hold true some people swear by it and some people hate it. I’m eagerly awaiting your review and thoughts of it at the end.

• Like 2

I have been using DHB a few times. Main difference comparing to primo will be the appearance. My muscles are fuller during the cycle. Muscle building properties I would say at least for me not so much. Its more like a cutting compound, way more pronounced than mast.

I had to stop it because of the pip.....I'm thinking using 2ml of DHB(100ml) and 1 ml of oil just to dilute the fuck out of it.

28 minutes ago, decasustcombo said:

I have been using DHB a few times. Main difference comparing to primo will be the appearance. My muscles are fuller during the cycle. Muscle building properties I would say at least for me not so much. Its more like a cutting compound, way more pronounced than mast.

I had to stop it because of the pip.....I'm thinking using 2ml of DHB(100ml) and 1 ml of oil just to dilute the fuck out of it.

Ohhhh man I only inject mine end at 1/2 ml per shot keeps the PIP at bay its totally not too bad with smaller doses 

20 minutes ago, Talon said:

Ohhhh man I only inject mine end at 1/2 ml per shot keeps the PIP at bay its totally not too bad with smaller doses 

I was doing the exact the same thing for a while too.....but got tired for that. If there is a way to make it less pip, I truly believe 600-800mg with 250mg test will beat any existing combo.

55 minutes ago, BodyTechPharma said:

@decasustcombo I hope you don’t mean that blend in one vial , 1 it wouldn’t hold and 2 you think pip is bad now that would feel like you were shot , I wouldn’t even want to think about taking that injection.

Sorry, meant to be 3ml in total after dilute in a syringe. Left and right quad 1.5ml each.

• 4 weeks later...

My person experience is that there are better options out there.   It seems like it’s the new popular “designer” steroid.  I’ve ran it twice, once a mild dose the other in 800mg range.   Even at 800mg I would compare the results to 200mg of tren.  

test, mast, and a cutting type oral of your choice will achieve comparable if not better results and better on the wallet.

seems there’s a few of these compounds showing up to be the new holy grail, could be a marketing gimmick too.   Only thing I could really say super positive about DHB is that at super low doses it’s a very good option for a female.

Week 7 update. So far I'm actually quite enjoying DHB. Once again cycle is 600mg test + 400mg DHB + 25mg MK677. As you can see moderate test and dhb dose.

The pip isn't bad at all 1ml dhb mixed with .5ml test and no pip what so ever. Warm the syringe under warm water for a couple minutes before injecting and I'm good to go. Once again this is just what works for me. 

As far as DHB definite fullness, added vascularity, and strength is going up every gym session. Tore my pec tendon years back, so I'm careful with it but hitting 225lbsx12 on incline bench is something I haven't done in years. So for myself personally I'll take that. 

As far as actual bodyweight gained 10lbs up, and maintaining a decent bodyfat slowly gaining. I dont look for big scale jumps so 10lbs in 6-7 weeks, while maintaining current bodyfat levels I can't complain.

Only side I've experienced (until I see bloods at end of cycle) has been night sweats. They seem to come and go depending on carb intake, but comparable to old tren runs 4 years ago on the same level. But overall sleep is good 7-8hrs a night. I'm enjoying DHB so far as a better option the tren for myself personally.

I see this pop up in lots of threads and I get both sides of the argument, but people are like x,y,z compounds are okay but they don't compare to tren.... or 600mg of compound x,y,z is like 200mg of tren. Each compound is different, nothing will compare to tren period. So in my opinion saying 600mg of one compound is like 200mg of tren you can't compare they are different compounds meant to do different things, and each individual responds different. People will say ehh x,y,z compound was ok but tren blows it out of the water, indeed if you are running 600mg or more of tren it will blow most other compounds out of the water now some people respond well to tren so to each there own. Mg for mg is a hard thing to base off of ex 600mg of tren a week would be like running 80mg superdrol per day (600mg superdrol per week) now that would be crazy but mg for mg I'd pick the tren over superdrol at that point. All I'm saying is whatever compound you choose to use as long as it is working well for you do what your body responds to. 

I'll update again in a couple weeks....