Sign in to follow this  
Cog

Woodley vs Till

This will happen Sept 8.....provided Till can make 170.He has missed by a few pounds in his last two attempts.Woodley is coming off a shoulder injury,believe there was surgery.Woodley will not fight backup Usman if Till does not make weight.No idea how this will go......

Edited by Cog
Spelling error

I was thinkin about betting on Till just because the size advantage and being the more active fighter. 

• Like 1

What a night of fights. Wont spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen them. Most of the guys I was rooting for lost. Great fights, disappointing results (for me) ?

Where were the ground fighting skills that Till apparently learned in Brazil?His standup was timid as well.

On 9/11/2018 at 5:02 AM, jagr68 said:

I think I should stick to betting on boxing, this was the only fight I lost on my bet card ?

Yeah, I was picking Till as well. Fortunately I didn't have any money on it - i stopped betting after losing a ton of money on the Hagler-Leonard fight back in '87, lol.

21 hours ago, Bolton73 said:

Yeah, I was picking Till as well. Fortunately I didn't have any money on it - i stopped betting after losing a ton of money on the Hagler-Leonard fight back in '87, lol.

Lol, I don’t want even watchin boxing at that time!  It’s tough though with the sketchy judging but I’ll bet usually if I think the underdog will win. 

I had picked Porter to beat Garcia. I’ll risk and pick Fury over Wilder and Canelo over GGG. 

GoldenBoy and Canelo always seem to get favourable judging. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jagr68 said:

Lol, I don’t want even watchin boxing at that time!  It’s tough though with the sketchy judging but I’ll bet usually if I think the underdog will win. 

I had picked Porter to beat Garcia. I’ll risk and pick Fury over Wilder and Canelo over GGG. 

GoldenBoy and Canelo always seem to get favourable judging. 

Yeah, that Fury-Wilder fight looks to be exciting. Hopefully Joshua will fight the winner of that. And yes, Canelo def did get favorable judging in his last fight with GGG (one of the judges had 118-110 which was ridiculous!). But I'm hoping GGG pulls it off this weekend - if for no other reason than i felt he got robbed in their last fight.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jagr68 said:

@Bolton73

i didnt want to make another thread but..jeez canelo got me paid, but man he had no business winning that fight!

A absolutely agree. I salute him for his chin (he took some shots that would've probably put others on their back) - but at the same time, I don't think he won the fight. Especially when you see that the two judges who gave the fight to Canelo actually had him winning the final round - that was a GGG round, IMO.

However, congratz to Canelo - and to your bank account, too, heheheh