Fall season and lifting

Physlifter

What's your short term (end of Dec) goal?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where does the fall bring you in short term goals?

• Mass building
    • Strength building
    • Athletic conditioning (sports, martial arts, etc)
    • Competition (Bodybuilding, powerlifting, crossfit)
    • Leaning down
    • Maintaining
    • Some combination of the above (explain)

What's the plans for everyone's training going into the fall? I put up a poll to get our members engaged now that we are starting to huddle back inside, gyms are in full open with covid restrictions, and we reassess what our priorities are with school returning, working indoors, dealing with eventual sickness potential.

We won't get into covid debates here.  Anything that starts up will be removed for the sake of keeping things apolitical and without emotional baggage.

Has your local gym reopened succesfully?  What kind of restrictions were put in place? Are you able to manage around that? I've heard many gyms have increased their rates, has yours been affected?

For myself - i've brought back a few pounds of lost mass from sitting around 3.5 months.  Going into the fall,  I see my endocrinologist in 2.5 weeks for my biannual check up.  After i'm giving the clean bill of health, it's full on 16 week  heavy mass cycle, continue to improve my flexibility with my Tae Kwon Do training as I approach my next Dan level black belt grading, and keep thinking wholistically with my body health and mind.