What is your favorite body part to train?

Shredzs

I saw that third vid over on NM a while ago and after that I got the clippers out and shaved the same mowhawk on my 2 year old son's head. He is still rockin it!!  I would too, if I had a little more hair...

Lately its been legs and shoulders that I look forward to..

My arms suck too. I destroy them and progress is minimal, fuckin ecto BS.

• Like 1

Nice videos - was waiting for you to give us the trademark Shredzs finger after your sets.  :classic_smile:

As for my favourite part to train, it's probably whatever I'm working that day as I usually can't wait to get back at it after the rotation on my split.

I have to say that I have enjoyed working my shoulders more than usual lately even though I have to be a little careful with my one sort of shitty shoulder - it probably hurts more on chest day when I flat bench...

OD

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mt666tm said:

I saw that third vid over on NM a while ago and after that I got the clippers out and shaved the same mowhawk on my 2 year old son's head. He is still rockin it!!  I would too, if I had a little more hair...

Lately its been legs and shoulders that I look forward to..

My arms suck too. I destroy them and progress is minimal, fuckin ecto BS.

ya..i had to re-live being a 10yr old....i was labelled a heelian in the small town back in 92! lol

• Like 1