Cruise and blast

D20pey

So I have just done a 12 week test blend cycle ( 200mg/ml test e 150mg/ml test c and 50mg/mltest p) at 1ml each week split into 2 .5 jabs

so I was thinking about doing 8 week cruise at .25 each week then blasting again as above I’m using 1mg of arimidex each week while on cruise and was using 1mg every 4 days in blast that stopped me having any side affects.

im 83kg 6ft slim build looking to bulk over winter then cut leading up to summer

thanks in advance

Edited by D20pey

How old are you?  Is this your first time using?  

The cruise/trt dose is very good at 100mg per week.  However depending on your age, you might be better off just coming off.  If you start cruising now, the more likely you will have to stay on for life (as in the future you will not be able to recover very well). 

Regarding the armidex for 100mg per week of Test, I don't think it's required unless you are extremely prone to aromatizing.   You don't want to kill your estrogen or have it extremely low. 

• Like 2

On 10/25/2020 at 10:16 PM, airman said:

How old are you?  Is this your first time using?  

The cruise/trt dose is very good at 100mg per week.  However depending on your age, you might be better off just coming off.  If you start cruising now, the more likely you will have to stay on for life (as in the future you will not be able to recover very well). 

Regarding the armidex for 100mg per week of Test, I don't think it's required unless you are extremely prone to aromatizing.   You don't want to kill your estrogen or have it extremely low. 

Hey dude I’m 28 this is my 3rd cycle at 100mg on the cruise I feel quite happy at as for the Arimidex I’ll knock that on the head and see how I get on because I haven’t really had any signs through any cycle.

Its a personal decision - understand that blasting and cruising can typically lead to TRT. Which may sound fine now but wait until you've been doing this years lol

Depending on what the person in question wants to do would influence my answer, sometimes for competitors I would tend to recommend a blast and cruise method depending on show lay out, how much time they can perceive to be off, etc...

For normal folks, come off. You'll tend to have better results over time as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1