Hey lifters trying to put together a good cycle for the new year any help would be appreciated I wanna keep the test low As I’m making good gains of trt dose  was thinking any input would be appropriated thanks lifters 💪🏻

test e 250 350mg a week

npp 150    75mg m/w/f

HGH         2iu morning and post work out 

arimadex .5 twice a week later in cycle

phitzer (caber) .5mg once a week

2 hours ago, brett8431 said:

Yea no definitely I’ve just talked to a few guys that run it a lot and they where saying the prolactin buildings up after awhile of being on it

I've done 20+ weeks of deca and tren and never had my prolactin  come up as a concern on blood work. If you get a side take it. Look at the side effect list of caber (bloating, strength loss, heart valve abnormalities, etc.) and decide whether you want to use that just in case. Just my opinion.

I agree with @Blitzon this the caber is a touch overkill on this cycle , I’d use as necessary but I don’t think you will need it , As @Blitzsaid look at the caber sides , You can’t even look at it and say is the risk worth the reward, Just keep it on hand just in case I’m not a fan of running unnecessary compounds with a just in case scenario.  Good luck keep us posted. CBDB.

@brett8431 I have to ask but have you ever used Tren ? By reading that I’ll just go with you haven’t, I’d like to know your history and experience with peds because Tren isn’t a beginner drug and it’s no joke you have to be ready for it. If you have mental health issues or have any in your family probably best to leave it alone. But if you are ok with it then less is best starting out. Please tell us your history first before we make recommendations.

Ok Sir , Tren will cause trensomina , night sweats , jealousy if you have a wife or girlfriend you will think they are cheating on you , Could ruin your relationship, if you are an asshole it will turn you into a bigger asshole, some people have violent outbursts, But on the other hand some guys are fine the more experienced guys know how to handle it. We have a staff member here that when he uses it he goes to his cottage until his blast is done and he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet , If you must run it I am always cautious with my advice I would only start with 150mg per week of ace so it clears quick if there are issues.

No problem Sir , My advice to you would be get a good few solid cycles under your belt gain experience and then if you must , Dabble with Tren low and slow , It is a great drug but one that also needs to be respected. Talk to a few members get their experiences gain insight, I know myself I love Tren but Tren hates me. I just stay away now at my age. Hope this helps . Good luck with your run CBDB.