So my buddy is a mad man

Mikk0090

So...    my buddy an I, like always are running the same cycle.  This is neither a committed bulking nor a cutting cycle.  It is a “hey it’s winter time, let’s get juiced out and eat and lift heavy and see what happens” cycle lol.   I’m sure some of you seasoned guys know exactly what I’m talking about there.   One of those swole is the goal, and size is the prize type cycles.  We both are currently running 600 test e, 400 tren e, 300 deca, with 45mg dbol daily.   We are entering week 6 I believe, and he’s texts me today saying “what if we add in winny”.  I’m like idk man sounds counter productive..   long story short I brewed up a 50mg winny, 30mg dbol concoction via raws and suspension syrup lol.

we both have our mid cycle bloods coming up this coming week, and given that our liver values are still good,  looks like we will be adding in winny while dropping the dbol dose down a bit lol..

ive done research and all I see is the whole argument that winny is for cutting and dbol is for bulking blah blah blah, it’s stupid, counter productive blah blah blah, but never really came across some real world experience...   and me being the guy that I am, now just want to try it as see what happens lol.   On paper dbol is wet and estrogenic and is strictly for bulking, while winny is dry, for cutting etc.  yea I get all that Jazz.  But let’s dig into this a little deeper.

dbol..  dbol is a wonderful drug, by far one of my favorites.  Quick strength, quick size, aromatizes at an excellent rate (which is great to stimulate muscle growth) as long as you keep it in check.  It has positive impacts on mental well being and drive.

winny..  used for years and years in endurance athletes.  Boosts strength pretty well, helps free up more useable testosterone, combats water and bloat, DHT steroid.

complete opposites right?

throwing winny on top of a dbol and test only cycle would be a waste of money and counter productive, I agree with that.  But considering the other compounds that we are on at the moment.  Theoretically, the DHT would bring things in more balance, since tren and deca don’t convert to DHT hardly at all (to my knowledge).  Yes too much DHT is a bad thing, but too little is also bad.  This is all about synergy.  Now I would assume adding winny at the mild dose of 50mg, would help combat any EXTRA unwanted dbol, test, and deca bloat.  Such as the subcutaneous water, and abdomen bloat (buddy is in high carbs so he’s worse off than me).  How this all may be wishful thinking, but I would think the stack would promote more receptors and stimulate more growth, while aiding in some cardiovascular boosts (tren and dbol got us winded just picking up dumbells lol) and helping with draining a little water while still staying big and full..

what’s everyone’s thoughts on this.  I’m a science guy, but I’m also very much a real world application and experience driven fellow.  The simple answer of “they can’t stack because they are opposite on paper” just doesn’t toot my willy so to speak

thanks NL!

• Haha 1

Well first off, you don't mention anything about AI's - so if you're looking to combat water retention and bloat from highly estrogenic compounds go with an AI. I'm all for maximizing synergy when creating cycles and choosing certain drugs based on the pathway, so I think theoretically you're headed down the right road. 

Frankly, I think winstrol is a terrible choice as an off season drug. I'm not one to use certain drugs if I'm not going to experience the whole package that's why I'll typically only utilize certain DHT based drugs during a prep. And if you're looking for synergy as you say I think there are better DHT choices - and I'd also question the use of Tren and Deca, I'd probably switch one out for something else. I'm also never a huge fan of orals in the off season, so I'm going to be a little biased. Sometimes to get through a plateau but most times I think of them as overkill or just unnecessary.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Corey5150 said:

Well first off, you don't mention anything about AI's - so if you're looking to combat water retention and bloat from highly estrogenic compounds go with an AI. I'm all for maximizing synergy when creating cycles and choosing certain drugs based on the pathway, so I think theoretically you're headed down the right road. 

Frankly, I think winstrol is a terrible choice as an off season drug. I'm not one to use certain drugs if I'm not going to experience the whole package that's why I'll typically only utilize certain DHT based drugs during a prep. And if you're looking for synergy as you say I think there are better DHT choices - and I'd also question the use of Tren and Deca, I'd probably switch one out for something else. I'm also never a huge fan of orals in the off season, so I'm going to be a little biased. Sometimes to get through a plateau but most times I think of them as overkill or just unnecessary.

Yes, I should have elaborated more.  I am running adex 1mg twice a week, usually on injection days.  I’m pretty resistant to estro and prolactin sides.

as far as the tren and deca.  They work wonders when ran together.  It’s another one of those on paper cycles that look bad.   If you’re sensitive to prolactin build up it can be a disaster for sure.  But I’ve ran them together a hand full of time and always come out with AMAZING results.   I’m 6 weeks in on it now and am up 7 lbs, while running a pretty strict keto diet.  Getting bigger and staying roughly the same body fat.   

I have followed some of your posts, and respect your opinion immensely. You are a treasure trove of experience and information.   And I agree with your take on orals.  After this cycle i doubt I’ll be running an oral for quite some time.   Was planning to prep for a show late spring, but with the huge spike in covid cases as of late here in the USA that might be a pipe dream.  I expect shutdowns soon, so going to get as much as I can out of this last run for the year.