2021 Blast

Ryujiin

Alright guys, with 2021 coming and hopefully being in a position to go back on (god willing) I am hoping to do my first blast in what feels like forever. So, looking for some simple advice. Im torn between a low or heavier re-comp cycle to head into spring after pushing my current semi-natty recomp (which is just me trying to get my fat ass into the 15% range...see log).

That said, I was thinking either a simple test (500-600mg) + TDrol or Anadrol (week 8-11 or 12) run or; a test (250) + mast (500) + ass end anavar (50) run or go nuts and a test (150-250)+ mast (500) + tren (200) run. 

All long ester; orals aside of course. The only reason I was thinking about the low dose tren is for the added re-comp affinity.

To be honest, I am almost leaning towards a 4th option and just doing test (250) + mast (500) and calling it a day. If things get slow hitting a little anavar pre-workout around week 8 or so...

Anyway, thought this would be a fun little thread to toss up. 

For a recomp, nothing will beat Test and Tren (I don't even think Mast is necessary).  Just depends how well you handle tren.   From the choices presented (excluding tren), I would go with Test and Anadrol (if you are lean). From my experience, Masteron doesn't really do much.  Don't get me wrong, I still use it every contest prep, just because I always have, but starting to question, whether it's worth it. 

This year I did something different, and I added 100mg Anadrol at the end of my contest prep, and got instant fullness.   Felt great, no bad side effects and changed my look completely (I think for the better).  But I was contest lean so that might have something to do with it.  It was a first time I ran anadrol in years.  Think it will be a regular thing now 🙂  

• Like 1

Definitely cant ignore any advice coming from a guy who gets as diced as @airman

Im not at my BF goal yet but I am hoping (or dreaming) to be there by the time I would run this blast.  Im looking at early/mid Feb to be honest. 

The last time I ran tren was 10 plus years ago via a TNT350 product at only 1CC E5D so that worked out to just over 200mg a week of tren. No side effects aside from the fact that I felt like no matter what I ate I felt I was gaining size while getting leaner. I remember crushing 4 or 5 BK or MC'd cheeseburgers before work (bouncing).  I was also 10+ years younger then too lol.

I might add that as something to think about. Maybe around 150-200mg test and 300mg tren and call it a day. For all the low test/higher tren comments I keep reading. 

After all these years (now being much older) I feel like planning a blast has become much harder then when I was younger and was just like "meh, some test, some deca, some dbol maybe for kicks...and Ill slap it all into a quad shot" if you know what I mean. 

• Like 1

Yeah, I went through a stupid gh15 phase where I thought you had to use 700mg Tren a week minimum.  Felt like shit, and didn't look much better.  Now have my diet in check, and only do 350mg max a week and look 100x better.  No real issues, other than maybe lack of sleep, but I really think it's more to do with low calories than the tren.  Don't have a problem falling asleep so it's not like insomnia, just the leaner I get, the earlier I wake up.  5 maybe 6 hours max, and I'm wide awake without an alarm clock.  Now that I increased my calories in the last week, I think it's the first time my alarm woke me up in probably at least 3 months ha ha. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just to update this I have decided to go with the tri-fecta stack.

Test: 250wk

Mast: 250wk

Tren: 200wk

That will be it. I have never run all three together and the goal is still recomp. Kick off data is tentative for Feb 1st or March 1st as it gives me 2-3 more months to chip away at my current BF. 

• Like 1