Ordering

jksdavis2

Wondering if you can help me out. Tried placing orders and figuring out the cantokens thing. I have a couple order numbers.

Sent an email to the right bodytech pharma email address I think? Not sure though. 

Shoot me an email when you get a chance so I can get this figured out as it's probably my end screwing things up anyway lol. Look forward to hearing from you 🙂 

I just literally did the same thing lol I had 6 orders but they got back to me kinda slow but that's understandable because it was over the holidays and new year but my order changed from on hold to processing so all should be good so long story short is that @BodyTechPharmais hella verified and have many good reviews so just give them a chance to respond cause they just got off the holidays and have lots of orders to fill I'm sure

These guys are top shelf in every possible way they all took holiday this year to spend with family and with the stress of covid they needed to recharge their batteries. I was speaking with them and they are back to work and clearing all the orders. Sometimes we all lose touch and forget they have family too. You will always be in good hands with these guys. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

On 1/10/2021 at 2:19 PM, BodyTechPharma said:

We will never let any of our clients down ! You clients are our top priority we wouldn’t be who we are today without you . We appreciate each and every one of you . That’s why we always strive to bring you the best product combined with the best customer service . 

Just wanted to add that I received my order today. Totally did not expect it and was a great surprise. You guys are fast.

To anyone waiting, don't worry one bit. They got us.

On 1/10/2021 at 2:19 AM, Dommo said:

I also put in an order last week but chalked up the delay to them just getting back from Christmas. Seems I was right. Waiting is never fun but I can also attest that they are worth it and won't let you down.

Just picked up my order from my mail box so I'll give them a  try soon 

You won’t be sorry BodyTech delivers a quality product every time I’m currently using them for TRT and no difference between that and my Pharma I’ve used with a much better price point. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

26 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

You won’t be sorry BodyTech delivers a quality product every time I’m currently using them for TRT and no difference between that and my Pharma I’ve used with a much better price point. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

Glad to here CBDB..my roommate is gunna do a dbol and test e stack with deca I think but I'm going to run just dbol for myself.. and see how it is but hands down best stuff for the price and shipping times.and kind and fast feedback.