Shipping Pause

BodyTechPharma

• Guest pinned this topic

https://globalnews.ca/news/7576649/ontario-stay-at-home-order-enforcement-coronavirus/

They're not allowed to stop you or even question you.

a letter from ontario government was sent to police chiefs to illustrate this

TORONTO — A stay-at-home order went into effect in Ontario on Thursday but the government said police would not have the authority to randomly stop residents on the street to ensure compliance.

The measure, imposed in an effort to bring down soaring rates of COVID-19, means Ontarians are to venture out only for essential purposes such as health-care, food and exercise.

A spokesman for Solicitor General Sylvia Jones said the order doesn’t give police the power to enter homes or stop vehicles solely to check if the measure is being followed. Residents travelling to work are also not required to have proof from their boss that they are doing so.

How will police enforce the new rules?

The Ontario Association of Chiefs of Police confirmed officers will not be stopping people only to ask about the stay-at-home orders.

“Individuals cannot be compelled to explain why they are out of their residence,” spokesman Joe Couto said.

“When people understand that our officers are not going to be looking for people who happen to be out like me walking my dog, I think they will then feel a lot better. Simply getting into their car and going to the grocery store wondering if they’re going to see the lights in their back windows is not going to happen.”

Peel Regional Police said enforcement will be complaint driven.

“Enforcement will be an option when responding to calls relating to the order, and/or public gatherings,” said Const. Sarah Patten in an email.

Edited by a_ahmed
  • Like 1

Even when they say you can’t be stopped or questioned you still have police officers that tend to overstep their authority, So with that being said I believe the folks at bt are still shipping and just using a little more caution. Please be patient with them as this sort of thing is new to everyone and these guys will not let you down. Just allow for a little more time if you are running low order before you need it , Bt would be more upset with themselves than you would be if they let you down.  CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

On 1/18/2021 at 2:49 PM, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Even when they say you can’t be stopped or questioned you still have police officers that tend to overstep their authority, So with that being said I believe the folks at bt are still shipping and just using a little more caution. Please be patient with them as this sort of thing is new to everyone and these guys will not let you down. Just allow for a little more time if you are running low order before you need it , Bt would be more upset with themselves than you would be if they let you down.  CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

Exactly. I would never trust the police. Better to be safe than sorry and ship things out when it's safe.

Edited by instagrande

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2021 at 2:27 PM, Eqman45 said:

Holy shit

Canada's loss of freedom is getting out of control

It’s not just Canada my friend.  It’s the same way down here in the states.  Here in the states it’s more of people willing to give up freedoms for the sense of “safety”.  The more the people will allow the government to take away from them, the more they wil in turn take.    I work in the medical field so I definitely see both sides of things.  Luckily I am in a situation where the financial burden isn’t crippling us.  But in many cases it is, and people are being vilified for just trying to put food on their table.  If you go against the grain and keep a business open, they blast you all over the media and paint you as a villain.    It’s just chaos everywhere and unfortunately us little guys don’t have many options than to conform to the “new norm”

I think it’s the damn shape shifting lizard aliens myself but no one listens to my conspiracy theories 

0A5F3714-DE12-4AA4-9208-21B14402050D.jpeg

I have been speaking with the folks at BodyTech and they are shipping at a slower rate and I’ve been informed that one of their key team members have had a bit of a family emergency so things are shipping just at a reduced rate . They are waiting on an update about the team members family emergency. You folks all know , Family first and they always treat you like family and I would hope you can stand behind them at this time . CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

1 hour ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

I have been speaking with the folks at BodyTech and they are shipping at a slower rate and I’ve been informed that one of their key team members have had a bit of a family emergency so things are shipping just at a reduced rate . They are waiting on an update about the team members family emergency. You folks all know , Family first and they always treat you like family and I would hope you can stand behind them at this time . CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

Yes I didn’t want to speak of this publicly, but I have been in contact with BT about my recent order and was informed about the emergency.     Family comes before ALL ELSE! Especially in my world.   I have a wife and 5 children and my life would stop if anything happened to any one of them.  So I totally understand and appreciate the communication.   I have faith things will be worked on for me, and most importantly the person who is experiencing a possible life changing event.

hopes and prayers. 

5 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Hope all is good. My thoughts go out. A close family member was just in the hospital for a stroke (they're out now and doing well) so I understand the worry and concern. Family comes first.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...