Sudden change in body odor smell

brett8431

That depends what you are on , Yes it could be kidneys but on the other hand Tren makes you smell really bad almost musky and the sweat turns your sheets yellow , Sometimes the test does that also could be the hormone or something in the brew , 2 ways to find out you can come off and clear out or option 2 go get blood work and a urine test. Also check sides if you are on any prescription meds. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

Not sure what you mean by change in body odour, and getting blood work is the way to go.  One thing I've noticed if I'm dieting really hard, and protein is high, and carbs are low, I notice my sweat has an ammonia type stench to it.  Right away, I know I'm converting protein to glucose and burning through it in my workouts.  

Any recent changes in diet?

On the AAS, another vote for blood work to see what is up. Also run a urine test if you can and do remember that if you are getting your kidneys checked, try not to crush the weight 2-3 days before your test as it will greatly elevate your creatinine levels. 

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed this my very first cycle of Test E when I switched to MCT oil based, about 3-4 weeks in. Very subtle at first but by the 5th week even my wife noticed. Happens every time it’s not a weird smell or a chemically smell it’s just different lol. I chalk it up to the oil as I don’t notice any negative physiological effects.