Tanks and hoodies

Mikk0090

Good day.  I have a suggestion.  

i, my wife and our business partner are in the process of buying land and construction of a true bodybuilding/power lifting gym here in my home town.   Covid restrictions and quite a bit less strict in my area.  Long story short a big box gym opened up in my town and has completely destroyed most of the mom and pop type gyms around.  We are slowly losing the gyms in my area that have the weights and equipment needed to progress past a certain level.   These gyms can’t compete with $10 a month so they have no choice but to close up shop.   

my idea is to bring in a gym that will give the bigger guys an alternative.  Most now hare driving an hour to get to a gym with equipment they need in an area that gyms are open.

what about you guys put your brains together and come up with a good tank and hoodie design,  I purchase them and sell at cost in my gym.   Gets the name out with a bad ass graphic to wear around.

I suck at anything design and digital.  Hoping admin to see this and get some traction and to stoke the minds of some of the contributors here.

NL admin would make the items.  I would purchase them for a profit that can go back into the boards.  And sell at the price I purchased for.  So technically all I would be doing is the advertising through my gym.   

that is if it’s ok first.  I do live in the USA