Kratom 🌱

HardScaped

What’s up everybody,

Idk if I’ve been living under a rock or what, but I’ve just stumbled on to Kratom.  I’m reading through it and it sounds pretty awesome (increased energy, stamina, limits fatigue, as well an alternative agent for muscle pain relief) I’m wondering if anybody here has experience with this and noted any negative side effects? Other effects anecdotally that aren’t listed here would benefit as well. Thanks in advance 🙏🏼 

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve heard of this stuff and they sell it at the local gas stations and vape shops.  I researched into a bit and the stuff can be extremely harsh on your system.  You might want to dig deeper into some of the studies of the stuff.  

I’ll stick to my good ol CBD.  Helps recovery, inflammation, anxiety, sleep and loads of other goodies 

Yes it’s a very addictive drug have you seen the movie captain Phillips the pirates in the movie we’re using it on the beach, keeps you awake causes paranoia , psychosis, just bad news all around , But guys please keep the talk of illicit hard street drugs off the board  I’ll ask you kindly, We don’t want that kind of attention on the board. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

• Guest locked this topic