Thoughts on this cycle?

Musclet1

Seen this cycle online , transformation look crazy. Never used androl before. 

currently 5”10 , 185lbs, bf 12 - 15 %,  4th cycle 

my goal is to get my bf%  down to 10% if not lower and than try put on some more muscle mass for the summer. 

my questions are:

does it make a difference if I used Test C instead of Test P? 

Or would dbol be better than androl? 

F4E8C623-CBC0-4FC9-977E-E1B793BB8F84.jpeg

There's no difference between the Test C vs Test P other than the half life. With Test C I would split the dose in 2 were as the Test P you would need to inject EOD or even daily for more stable blood levels.

Anadral vs Dbol, thats a good one. I would say both are really good for packing size and strength, but I just prefer Dbol any time because I feel that the gains with Anadrol comes quick, but also wears off quick. Also the bloat on Dbol and Anadrol will be the same, keep your diet clean and it wont be as bad as people say it is.

Depends on your body brother.

Do you aromatize a lot? You should not take an AI if you don't need it. What did you do your last cycles?

I would say Adex 0.5mg every pinning days is a good start point for 500mg of Test E per week.

You might need to adjust up or down depending if you aromatize a lot or not.

I know some guys that needs to take 0.5mg of Adex per day just to keep their E2 in check, but they are also close to 20-25% BF so that doesn't help.

Last cycle was on a while ago

Week 1 - 4 Test C 500mg EW/NPP 100mg EOD/ Deca 300 mg EW/ .5 mg Airmidex EOD

Week 5 - 12 Test C 700 mg EW/Deca 400 mg EW/ .5 mg Airmidex EOD

I would say I do not aromatize a lot but , no blood work to confirm numbers 

Which province are you in? You could use Maple Canada, set up an online doctors appointment and ask them for a bloodtest. If I remember correctly it is way cheaper and faster than ordering a test online.

Used it once, said I was on a cycle and needed to check my bloodwork. They didnt care and sent the paper to me and I got my result really fast

https://www.getmaple.ca/features/lab-work/

Edit : I think it's 50$ for the appointment

On 3/11/2021 at 6:48 PM, MaskedMisery said:

There's no difference between the Test C vs Test P other than the half life. With Test C I would split the dose in 2 were as the Test P you would need to inject EOD or even daily for more stable blood levels.

Anadral vs Dbol, thats a good one. I would say both are really good for packing size and strength, but I just prefer Dbol any time because I feel that the gains with Anadrol comes quick, but also wears off quick. Also the bloat on Dbol and Anadrol will be the same, keep your diet clean and it wont be as bad as people say it is.

Yes there is a big difference between test c and test P

Wtf are you talking about

1 hour ago, Eqman45 said:

Yes there is a big difference between test c and test P

Wtf are you talking about

And what would be the difference?  Its testosterone its just the ester that changes the half life. I would return the wtf are you talking about your way. Bold of you to tell me that without explaining anything lol

• Haha 1

Testosterone Cypionate Testosterone Enanthate
Cypionate DEPO or generic made with cotton seed 
Cypionate Compound made with grape seed or sesame seed
Enanthate Made with sesame oil or grape seed
Enanthate Delatestryl made with sesame oil
Slower release time Faster release time
Longer active life (lasts longer in the system) Shorter active life (lasts shorter in the system)
Has a half life of 12 days Has a half life of 10.5 days
Has less testosterone per milligram Has more testosterone per milligram
One carbon atom heavier One carbon atom lighter
Considered as an English steroid medication Considered as a European steroid medication
8 carbon ester chain 7 carbon ester chain
Usually more expensive Usually less expensive
Usually prescribed by doctors as a first choice Usually prescribed by doctors as a second choice

There are some variations in the two medications, but the Testosterone Cypionate and Enanthate difference is not that great. Both medications offer the same benefits and results from properly prescribed therapy. In addition, both medications could have the same negative side effects if an allergic reaction occurs or if the injections are not used properly.

38 minutes ago, MaskedMisery said:

And what would be the difference?  Its testosterone its just the ester that changes the half life. I would return the wtf are you talking about your way. Bold of you to tell me that without explaining anything lol

Bold of me hahahahaha

Ok 

Anyhow do you know anything about esters?

The weight of the ester affects the amount of active hormone.

29 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Testosterone Cypionate Testosterone Enanthate
Cypionate DEPO or generic made with cotton seed 
Cypionate Compound made with grape seed or sesame seed
Enanthate Made with sesame oil or grape seed
Enanthate Delatestryl made with sesame oil
Slower release time Faster release time
Longer active life (lasts longer in the system) Shorter active life (lasts shorter in the system)
Has a half life of 12 days Has a half life of 10.5 days
Has less testosterone per milligram Has more testosterone per milligram
One carbon atom heavier One carbon atom lighter
Considered as an English steroid medication Considered as a European steroid medication
8 carbon ester chain 7 carbon ester chain
Usually more expensive Usually less expensive
Usually prescribed by doctors as a first choice Usually prescribed by doctors as a second choice

There are some variations in the two medications, but the Testosterone Cypionate and Enanthate difference is not that great. Both medications offer the same benefits and results from properly prescribed therapy. In addition, both medications could have the same negative side effects if an allergic reaction occurs or if the injections are not used properly.

Cool.... we are talking about Test C and Test P

Big difference!

Thanks for the chart telling me something everyone should know that uses steroids 

Testosterone Propionate: 

Test Prop is a short-acting ester that has a half-life of just 3-4 days. It will result in the fastest peak plasma levels of Testosterone. However, the high will be followed by a crash in T levels if you do not inject twice or thrice a week to maintain stable levels. 

Test Prop is rarely used by HRT users or steroid users for that matter. However, it is a part of Sustanon as well as other Testosterone blends that are used for HRT. 

Test Prop earns the distinction of being the most painful injection among all Test esters. That’s because it has a melting temperature of 120C whereas Testosterone Cypionate has a low melting point of just 36C. 

Well, in 100mg of test prop there is actually about 74mg of test. The other 26mg is the 3 carbon ester. 100mg of Cyp. is actually only 55mg of test and the rest is the weight of the Cyp. ester; give or take. 

On that note, for the OP;

I would run what you have laid out as:

Week 1 - 12: 500mg Test Cyp Week (split into 2 or 3 shots)

Week 1 - 12: 300mg Tren Ent Week (split into 2 or 3 shots)

The drol, I would either run on the back end @ 4 weeks / 50mg day PWO or for giggles run it 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off also 50mg PWO. 

If you need an AI or not will be up to your body and how you react to 500mg week test, but keep in mind that having a "good" amount of estrogen will help with not only "da gains" but also your health.

Just my opinion, take it for what it is. 

If you already have NPP you could go that route for sure, but then again, you might regret not experiencing the unicorn effect of tren and drol together lol. 

Which ever way you go would be cool for you to log the cycle if you have time.