Hgh refrigeration required?

Lifters

does gh after mixing have to be refrigerated or will cool dark place suffice. I have never refrigerated insulin and it was always fine. My partner doesn't have a sense of humour about these things so avoiding the fridge would be nice...and ya ya should share everything with your girl for a healthy relationship etc etc. Okay send me your lovely girl and you can have mine.

Depends on the brand and type. Some of the pens state to refrigerate for storage and then room temperature after the fact. If you are getting HG, look it up. If you are getting Chinese product, you should refrigerate it under all circumstances even prior to reconstitution.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

If you’re reconstituting with bac water, it’s recommended that it gets refrigerated once in suspension.   I keep my bac water cold, reconstitute, draw it all back into syringe, take dose, stash in fridge until syringe is empty and repeat.   If using Chinese hgh, its best to only reconstitute one vial at a time and use it before going to the next one in the kit.     Most pens come shipped with dry ice and should be refrigerated.

• Like 2