Hey looking for some cycle help, hope this is the place

burns92

Hey man, throw up your stats, experience, short term/long term goals and your plan of attack (supplements aside). 

On that note, winny only wont be fun or good and I honestly would not be using clen unless you are 12% or less and trying to get sub 10% (but I feel ya on the temptation) 

Let get some info and see if we can help you (and indirectly, others) out. 

As stated above winny is primarily ran as a hardening agent when at sub 10% body fat levels. 

I would suggest just using the clen ( if you so choose) and skip the winny 

Increase clen dose weekly / bi weekly and I would suggest not going over 75-100mcg's daily and do not cycle this product either use it for the entire duration ( ex 6-8 weeks etc) - taper up and taper down. 

Edited by Kaly11

13 hours ago, Ryujiin said:

Hey man, throw up your stats, experience, short term/long term goals and your plan of attack (supplements aside). 

On that note, winny only wont be fun or good and I honestly would not be using clen unless you are 12% or less and trying to get sub 10% (but I feel ya on the temptation) 

Let get some info and see if we can help you (and indirectly, others) out. 

I’m 29
height 6’
weight 220
BF% not positive but guess around 15-20% arms and shoulders lean midsection a little soft.

Working out 4 times a week, been counting my macros for the last 6 weeks or so. Short term goal just get my body more ready for summer, I'd guess you'd say a recomp. Get on something help speed up the fat loss process put on some harden muscle maybe not retain water.

3 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Do you have any other PEDS in there or is that it ? CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

I'm wanting to recomp shred a little fat and put on some hard muscle, trying not to retain water. looking for about any cycle help

I’d recommend adding at least 250mg testosterone. Tho despite what many will say it’s not necessary. (But very beneficial) In fact, if it  were me or a client cutting, the cycle would be very different than clen and winny. 
but.. if that’s all that was available.

50mg winny is plenty. Run it 6-10 weeks. 

With clen i start at 25mcg and up it every few days by 25mcg until I hit 100. Usually takes a few weeks to peak at 100. Then  take two weeks off and repeat. If my hands shake to the point it’s obvious or I  feel to jittery I know I’m  ramping up to fast. 

For my clients who pct I recommend starting hcg once the esters clear. 750 iu eod for 3 shots, 500iu eod for 2 shots and 250 iu eod for 3 shots.  Two weeks into hcg they might start 20mg nolvadex and 25mg clomid for 2 weeks. Then half that dose for 2 more weeks. (For a short run of 50 winny one might easily get away with only hcg or clomid/nolvadex)

Let’s never forget nutrition will be more important than the actual cycle and cardio will be a very valuable tool.

Hope it goes well.

12 hours ago, MrGains said:

I’d recommend adding at least 250mg testosterone. Tho despite what many will say it’s not necessary. (But very beneficial) In fact, if it  were me or a client cutting, the cycle would be very different than clen and winny. 
but.. if that’s all that was available.

50mg winny is plenty. Run it 6-10 weeks. 

With clen i start at 25mcg and up it every few days by 25mcg until I hit 100. Usually takes a few weeks to peak at 100. Then  take two weeks off and repeat. If my hands shake to the point it’s obvious or I  feel to jittery I know I’m  ramping up to fast. 

For my clients who pct I recommend starting hcg once the esters clear. 750 iu eod for 3 shots, 500iu eod for 2 shots and 250 iu eod for 3 shots.  Two weeks into hcg they might start 20mg nolvadex and 25mg clomid for 2 weeks. Then half that dose for 2 more weeks. (For a short run of 50 winny one might easily get away with only hcg or clomid/nolvadex)

Let’s never forget nutrition will be more important than the actual cycle and cardio will be a very valuable tool.

Hope it goes well.

I had someone recommend this cycle how do you think it looks? I thought the Test amount at 750mcg was really high

Week 1-12: 750mg/week testosterone 
Week 6-12: 30-50mg/day winstrol or Anavar 
Week 8-12: 300mg/week masteron

Keep an AI on hand and take as needed when high estrogen symptoms show up. 

For pct you need tamoxifen and HCG, possibly clomid. 

6 hours ago, burns92 said:

I had someone recommend this cycle how do you think it looks? I thought the Test amount at 750mcg was really high

Week 1-12: 750mg/week testosterone 
Week 6-12: 30-50mg/day winstrol or Anavar 
Week 8-12: 300mg/week masteron

Keep an AI on hand and take as needed when high estrogen symptoms show up. 

For pct you need tamoxifen and HCG, possibly clomid. 

That is an experienced user level of test. Unless you have run that before I would not go 750.  Other than that I like that cycle. Only things I’d change for a client would be the test to 250 (you can always raise it to 500 half way through if you feel it’s warranted)  And I’d run the masteron the entire cycle. Anavar over winstrol IMO any day unless going into a contest. What cycles have you run in the past?

That actually was an error I was fixing someone else’s cut cycle that’s what he sent me , I was currently telling him No AI was needed at 300 mg test , and his Tren should have been eod as well  as his winstrol should be eod , I clicked the wrong file i ment to paste mine , my apologies long day. Please disregard that post it’s someone elses mess.

On 3/27/2021 at 4:55 PM, MrGains said:

That is an experienced user level of test. Unless you have run that before I would not go 750.  Other than that I like that cycle. Only things I’d change for a client would be the test to 250 (you can always raise it to 500 half way through if you feel it’s warranted)  And I’d run the masteron the entire cycle. Anavar over winstrol IMO any day unless going into a contest. What cycles have you run in the past?

Ok that's how I felt to, the only "cycles" I've ran were when prohormones were kn the market some epistane and halodrol never injected before, I thought about doing only test and masteron?

Given it would be your first "real" cycle, I would shy away from multiple compounds and anything short ester (to avoid a lot of shots) and to asses your response. 

I think you would see pretty drastic results on 250 - 300mg of test a week (cyp or enth) run for about 12-16 weeks.  You should not need an AI at that does but just in case, keep something on hand such as aromasin and nolva.  Make sure you have your PCT lined up and on hand as well. 

If, and if, you feel its warranted around the 8-10 week mark, titrate in some clen and/or add in oral winny (again, less injections).

For the winny, normally you would not titarate, but as you are fresh, you could start at 25mg a day and transition to 50mg if you are not getting what you want from it. 

You dont need to "kickstart" the cycle and the winny at the end will "harder" you up and also push you past any plateau you may have run into. 

If diet and training is on point, and your gear is legit, you will see pretty drastic changes without over stressing your body, breaking the bank and turning into a pin cushion. 

Just my opinion. Take from that what you will. 

9 hours ago, Ryujiin said:

Given it would be your first "real" cycle, I would shy away from multiple compounds and anything short ester (to avoid a lot of shots) and to asses your response. 

I think you would see pretty drastic results on 250 - 300mg of test a week (cyp or enth) run for about 12-16 weeks.  You should not need an AI at that does but just in case, keep something on hand such as aromasin and nolva.  Make sure you have your PCT lined up and on hand as well. 

If, and if, you feel its warranted around the 8-10 week mark, titrate in some clen and/or add in oral winny (again, less injections).

For the winny, normally you would not titarate, but as you are fresh, you could start at 25mg a day and transition to 50mg if you are not getting what you want from it. 

You dont need to "kickstart" the cycle and the winny at the end will "harder" you up and also push you past any plateau you may have run into. 

If diet and training is on point, and your gear is legit, you will see pretty drastic changes without over stressing your body, breaking the bank and turning into a pin cushion. 

Just my opinion. Take from that what you will. 

I like that a lot and appreciate your input, I'm trying not to retain a lot of water, is a test only cycle going to make me bloated?

Not at 250-300mg unless you have a uniquely bad estrogen response (and that’s why you have the aromasin on hand) 

Note that it does not take much to crush your estrogen (you don’t want that to happen) so if you do feel it’s needed, dose it the day after your shots at half a tab. 

Also remember your body’s response to test improves as you get leaner. 

13 minutes ago, Ryujiin said:

Not at 250-300mg unless you have a uniquely bad estrogen response (and that’s why you have the aromasin on hand) 

Note that it does not take much to crush your estrogen (you don’t want that to happen) so if you do feel it’s needed, dose it the day after your shots at half a tab. 

Also remember your body’s response to test improves as you get leaner. 

So what PCT should I buy you think?

10 hours ago, burns92 said:

So what PCT should I buy you think?

PCT can be a very individual thing. There was a good post by M&B here: 

Personally I have had the best luck with a little HCG (500IU) EOD for 2 weeks at the end transitioning into 4 weeks of clomid at 50mg day, but then I know guys who turn into school girls on clomid.  That was back when I was younger and not so much now as I am old and TRT now.