Some Recipes

OLYMPIC

Here are some low BA recipes to try out. Plug them into the calc. try it, makes it very simple to find out what you need for the amount you want to brew.

Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml 
2% BA

Testosterone Enanthate 400mg/ml 
2% BA
12% BB

NPP 200mg /mL - 20ml 
2%BA 
20%BB 

Testosterone Propionate 100mg/ml 
2% BA
20% BB

Tren Acetate 100mg/ml 
2% BA
20% BB

Masteron 100mg
2% BA
20% BB

Equipoise 200mg/ml 
2% BA 

Equipoise 400mg/ml 
2% BA 
18% BB

Methenolone enanthate 100mg/ml 
2% BA
20% BB

Deca-Durabolin 300mg/ml 
3% BA
15% BB

Recipe for Sustanon 250mg/ml 
2.5% BA
7.5% BB

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 10/9/2018 at 2:37 PM, ChubbyChaser said:

haha old school days,sheesh

Ha ya man for sure.  The great thing was I had figured it out and had it down to a science at the time it was cheap and more of a hobby.  Then I found out about the online stuff back in the old Axxo days

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2018 at 8:34 PM, whatsup said:

looking to brew test at 500mg/ml deca at 400 and eq around 400

test at 500 would hurt like a son of a bitch the amount of solvents you would need would cripple you,  even at 400 mg can really suck too.  eq is a liquid not powder but im sure guys that have brewed that can have insight.  as for deca 300 I find is perfect the deca at 400 could be interresting

• 1 month later...

Hey great read thanks for the valuable recipe information. I'm looking to dabble just for fun and for personal. As a rookie student learning the craft here just curious as to how you decided your BA and BB percentages per recipe? Is that just through trial and error plus experience? Or is there a mathematical equation to the whole situation? Thanks in advance any knowledge is greatly appreciated. feel free to respond or PM me brother. cheers. 

• 5 months later...
4 hours ago, Absolute power said:

No reason at all to put solvents In there that are not needed fine sir now excuse me while I whip up a fresh batch with less pip. Lol. My old mentor had me putting in 12%. Thanks for the response bud. I really appreciate it!!!

Some people will add BB anyways as it will thin the oil s bit. 

Edited by Shelbysdad

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Equipoise you mean bolde undecylenate right? Thats liquid so i think can hold any concentration, just dilute it a little to lower the thickness so it can pass throw the needle lol.
I made it up to 600mg/ml 2%ba 20%bb rest gso with no problem. Probably hold with less bb. 

0 pip btw.

Ps: my english is a little rusty, dont jugde me lol. 

6 minutes ago, jimmy22 said:

Equipoise you mean bolde undecylenate right? Thats liquid so i think can hold any concentration, just dilute it a little to lower the thickness so it can pass throw the needle lol.
I made it up to 600mg/ml 2%ba 20%bb rest gso with no problem. Probably hold with less bb. 

0 pip btw.

Ps: my english is a little rusty, dont jugde me lol. 

Your English is fine 

Remember BB function is to thin the oil out. 600 MG can be extremely thick, especially as gso viscosity is medium 

5 minutes ago, NorthernLifters said:

Your English is fine 

Remember BB function is to thin the oil out. 600 MG can be extremely thick, especially as gso viscosity is medium

I will keep 20% then. 600mg/ml 20%bb 2%ba pass fine through a 25g needle. 500-600 is my sweet spot for bolde. Really recommend to give it a try.

• 1 year later...
On 10/9/2018 at 8:13 AM, Talon said:

god I remember doing cattle pellet conversions in my living room with Tren lol.   Great stuff but so much easer to flip the top off my BT vial lol

Classic good old days lol. I had that "nectar of the gods" recipe using pellets going behind a furniture in my place 10+ years ago lmao. Sadly can't tolerate tren anymore nowadays.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey I'm new here and I saw the CS logo and was hoping to be brought to there website (no luck)unfortunately. I can give you this information though;I brewed 500mgT.E. along w 100mg T.P. added and I had zero pip. Maybe my muscles were just adapted and I rotate site Injections as well so sometimes the shot may be broken down to 4-6=shots. That's just my experience. I do not have the recipe anymore as that was years ago. 

On 3/20/2021 at 1:27 PM, Freake1 said:

@CrazySteroids

I've been wanting to make oral liquid Winstrol and anavar.  I've read that you can substitute the grain alcohol with vegetable glycerin. Are there and other alcohol free recipes?

I believe there are a few w ps80 and sterile water?I'll have to check my lists. I have all w grain and alternatives. Just give me a bit to get back.