Kumail Nanjiani

Ryujiin

This guy has definitely been making some good gains as of late. I heard him say he’s hopped on the hrt train, but I think we all know “hrt” is downplaying what he’s up to. Great job tho! at that age, even saucy af that’s quite the transformation.

Men’s health is such a joke. Their articles make me laugh.

Yip, dude is definitely putting in the work and then some. Its sad that he cant be more open about his protocol; and that either way, people will always put down the amount of work he has been putting in and playing up the "its easy on PED's" card. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ryujiin said:

Yip, dude is definitely putting in the work and then some. Its sad that he cant be more open about his protocol; and that either way, people will always put down the amount of work he has been putting in and playing up the "its easy on PED's" card. 

Yeah man. It’s so laughable how many people think we just put a pin in our ass and look like Arnold in a few weeks. If it was that easy, everyone would be jacked.

Im always very curious about the high end cycles of the stars. If I had to guess I’d say test, primo or Deca  and hcg. As those are available pharma grade. But who knows right?

2 hours ago, Ryujiin said:

Yip, but given the vascularity, definitely a DHT in there someplace I would think.  So test, primo and GH would make sense...I cant see then using anything non-script given the legal risk. 

Proviron is available scrip in US right? Wish my doc could give proviron... I think the anti aging clinics can also give var and winny. Wonder if he’s got that going too. Primo at about gram is very similar to low dose tren in physical appearance. But ya, knowing what they are actually taking would be nice. 

• 2 weeks later...

I’d agree with Test primo deca. Totally doable via US doctor. And pretty classic tried and true stack. 
Though I have a friend in Oregon that says you can pretty much get a script for anything you need if you find the right doctor. It’s all about that $$$ down there. You got it, you can get it. 

that all being said, if you’ve ever seen him before in anything he’s done, he’s definitely putting in that work. That's a huge transformation. That shit would be no joke even on PED’s. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, MuscleDummy said:

I’d agree with Test primo deca. Totally doable via US doctor. And pretty classic tried and true stack. 
Though I have a friend in Oregon that says you can pretty much get a script for anything you need if you find the right doctor. It’s all about that $$$ down there. You got it, you can get it. 

that all being said, if you’ve ever seen him before in anything he’s done, he’s definitely putting in that work. That's a huge transformation. That shit would be no joke even on PED’s. 

Very true. A competitor friend of mine, through a trt clinic in ol USA told me he was on 600 test 400 deca 40 var and had the options of hgh, winny land/or drol thru his clinic.  LOL, that’s quite the stack for trt.. I hope Canada gets like this. Maybe we should just be glad personal use is legal here tho.

• Like 1