Allow me to introduce myself

MrGains

Hi guys! I’m back and I realized I’ve never formally introduced myself.

The fine folks here have asked me to come aboard and help the other mods and share the little bit of knowledge I’ve picked up over the years. I’ve been on and off several of the forums for quite some time. And   I was a mod on the private forum Nest Of Giants for a time. I have a Facebook and an ig chat room that are basically just no holds barred gear, life and general training talk.

I’ve been training 15 years, 10 of which enhanced. I’m a personal trainer and seem to be “that guy” at the gym most people ask for gear/training advice. I’m proud to have helped several people over the years obtain some great physiques. That being said: I’m constantly learning new things and I’m sure I’ll pick up some cool new ideas and techniques in my time here. I already see some very impressive physiques.

This is me, just so you know I walk the walk as well as talk.B69A67A5-BB79-42F9-903B-AD9317CE635E.thumb.jpeg.8a23cc285139a4b0ae4b5beed4b8d2f3.jpeg

I’d like to thank the management at Northern lifters for the opportunity to hang out and grow with you fine folks. It’s a pleasure to be here!

• Like 3

Nice to have you aboard you will be a fine asset to NorthernLifters, Please give this gentleman the respect he deserves. And members don’t hesitate to ask for help he is very approachable. CBDB 

On 4/26/2021 at 4:53 PM, Lionsfan4 said:

Welcome.  Jesus those are some thick twigs you got there pal!  Nice job

Lol, never skip leg day right? Thanks bruh!

7 hours ago, Homeliteguy123 said:

Welcome brother! You will be an asset to this board for sure. 

Thanks man! Great to be here!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ryujiin said:

Your "that guy" because Im pretty sure your the most jacked mofo at your gym. Fak man, I would look like I dont even lift standing next to you haha. 

Lol, maybe.. I just really like helping people and watching them hit their goals. Any time you want some tips for getting huge or diced to the bone let me know brother.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...