Hi! Newbie here!

Bbell

So, like the title says, I’m new here! I love fitness and I’ve been training fairly seriously for a few years now. I’ve never joined a forum like this before but I figured I’d give it a try, and northern lifters seems pretty decent. Any lady lifters like myself here? Would be cool to get diet and fitness tips, and maybe discuss experiences with ped’s. It’s so hard to find women who are open about what they take, so I’m hoping to find some here. 

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! 

On 4/22/2021 at 5:04 AM, MrGains said:

Hey there! Great to have you. What are your goals And what steroids have you taken? 

Hi! It’s nice to be here, thanks! So far I’ve taken anavar, ostarine, and primo. I’ve tried my-677 too. As for my goals?  Well, I like being lean and muscular, but nothing too extreme. Although right now my diet’s been shit and I could really stand to lose ten pounds 😆 

• Like 1

On 4/23/2021 at 3:31 PM, Bbell said:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! 

Hi! It’s nice to be here, thanks! So far I’ve taken anavar, ostarine, and primo. I’ve tried my-677 too. As for my goals?  Well, I like being lean and muscular, but nothing too extreme. Although right now my diet’s been shit and I could really stand to lose ten pounds 😆 

Sounds like you’ve played around a bit already! Ostarine IMO is great for the ladies. How did you like it?

Whats your next cycle looking like? It would be great if you’d log it. I’d be happy to help with nutrition. 😁

• Like 1

On 4/25/2021 at 2:40 PM, MrGains said:

Sounds like you’ve played around a bit already! Ostarine IMO is great for the ladies. How did you like it?

Whats your next cycle looking like? It would be great if you’d log it. I’d be happy to help with nutrition. 😁

Aw thanks! That would be cool, I’m always looking for some good advice! 

I really enjoyed Ostarine, it was actually my favourite by far. I dunno, my body just responded to it really well. I made some really good gains and felt really good. I’ll definitely be taking it again.

As for my next cycle, I’ll be trying injectable primo. Should be interesting, I’ve never tried any injectables before. I’m thinking about logging it here maybe, we’ll see 🤷🏼‍♀️

On 4/28/2021 at 1:11 PM, musclebeauty said:

Welcome girl nice to see another female on the forum....🙏🙏😁😁

Thanks! It’s good to know there’s another girl here 😁 I hope you don’t mind, but I checked out some of your pics and damn, you have a truly impressive physique! You work hard and it shows. Just wow! 🤯

• Like 1

On 5/2/2021 at 4:16 AM, Bbell said:

Thanks! It’s good to know there’s another girl here 😁 I hope you don’t mind, but I checked out some of your pics and damn, you have a truly impressive physique! You work hard and it shows. Just wow! 🤯

Thank you very much girl i train 6 to 7 days a week religiously. Follow very strict diet as well.. i absolutely love the lifestyle and it helps your inner demon's..😁😁😁🙏🙏

• 1 month later...