Inj winnie

Salbert85

8 hours ago, Salbert85 said:

Im looking for some education/experiences from someone who has used this before for contest prep. Is it best ED, or EED. Etc...

injectable winny can be used eod, that’s how I use it. Research shows it could be e3d. Even tho it’s esterless like test suspension the depot takes time to absorb.  Basically the solution almost immediately hits the blood stream when injected and then a few days later the solid particles are slowly absorbed by the body causing other peaks in serum blood androgen levels. About ten years ago here was a pharmacokinetics study done in horses that reported a median terminal half-life of 39 hours. 

I’m sure you know inj. winny has a bite to her. if it gets to bad you can drink injectable stanozolol too.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MrGains said:

injectable winny can be used eod, that’s how I use it. Research shows it could be e3d. Even tho it’s esterless like test suspension the depot takes time to absorb.  Basically the solution almost immediately hits the blood stream when injected and then a few days later the solid particles are slowly absorbed by the body causing other peaks in serum blood androgen levels. About ten years ago here was a pharmacokinetics study done in horses that reported a median terminal half-life of 39 hours. 

I’m sure you know inj. winny has a bite to her. if it gets to bad you can drink injectable stanozolol too.

Dude, Thank you for taking the time to give me some info here. I appreciate it. 🙏💪

• Like 1

9 hours ago, YYZgeddylee said:

Very nice !

Gives me flashback to way back.

I borrowed some Upjohn Winny suspension from my horse,

injected into my quad.  I walked like my horse kicked me lol.

Bwahaha! Awesome and savage. LOL, I’d expect no less from “a chain smoking, alcoholic, sociopath..” 🎶 Kevin Spencer (love the profile pic. Haven’t seen that in a bit)

• Like 1