Vortex blood work

Libo

Hey guys. Thought I'd contribute a bit with some valuable input on my blood work and findings.  I've been cruising on 200mg weekly of Vortex's test cyp 250, split into mon/thurs injections for about 8 weeks now. Couple weeks ago decided to get bloods pulled. To keep it short and simple, I'm happy with where these levels are at. High end of normal "natural" level is where I wanted to be. See picture for the numbers 🙂

Would recommend giving them a shot for your trt needs! 

Vortex trt bloods.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Question, with a blood panel like this, can anyone tell that you are taking testosterone? Or does it just seem like you are producing test in the high normal range to anyone who reads this? I only ask because I am trying to learn to read my own Bloods as I have only ever follow the direction of the person reading them for me. Time to get off Mama's tit!

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Homeliteguy123 said:

Question, with a blood panel like this, can anyone tell that you are taking testosterone? Or does it just seem like you are producing test in the high normal range to anyone who reads this? I only ask because I am trying to learn to read my own Bloods as I have only ever follow the direction of the person reading them for me. Time to get off Mama's tit!

No. As long as your in the normal range you’ll appear normal. Even in doping tests all they can do is compare the ratio of your test level to your epitestosterone level. Test is test my dude.

• Thanks 3

• 5 months later...