Contest prep cycle?

Salbert85

Whats up NL crew, heres what Im harpooning for my contest prep. Wondering what your thoughts and experiences are. 

16 weeks out to now ( 8weeks out) Test cyp 400, mast e 100 @ 1cc each every 4 days

Tren ace 100mg/cc and sust 350/cc @  1/2cc  each e.o.d 

At 6 weeks out adding in:

Inj winnie 35mcg e o d gowing up as we get closer to comp.

Halo will be 3 weeks out possibly and some t3.

Clen at a low dose probably 2 or 3 days on 2 off and up the dose if need be. Wont run clen until 3 or 4 weeks out.???  

Also takind adex eod and good old jackhammer or collosus alternating daily. 

What do you think?

• Like 2

Sounds pretty solid, def a standard stack for contest prep. Are you running long ester test right up to showtime? What’s your peak week looking like? 
Pose every day! I can’t stress that enough, it’s so important. 

• Like 1

This is just what I set up for myself. I havent planned hell week out yet, I hired Dave Palumbo for the last 8 weeks of prep so I start working with him tomorrow. I thought it best to leave that to him. I was thinking of some test prop closer to show time, I do have some suspensiom but I hear that could potentially cause me to hold some water???? What are your thoughts here? 

Your definitely in good hands with Dave. He’s peaked a few of my friends with great results. I’d imagine he’ll have you take a dieretic like dyazide and possibly put you on letro to dry out. My worry with suspension would be swelling in the depot sight, which when lean won’t be to pretty. Palumbo’s got you tho bro.

• Thanks 1

Stack looks decent.  Is this your first show?

did Dave put you on your test dose?  Seems on the high side for my likes, but reading that you’re running sust too was odd.

if it were me I would drop the sust and run the cyp at 200mg a week.  Up the tren to 100mg eod, masteron at 500 a week.

35mcg winny? I’m assuming typo?

this is a big one,  start your clen about 8 weeks out.   If you’re going to run T3 add it at the same time.  Clen usually runs its magic at the 6 week mark.   Dosing on clen, being prep I would run it every day 40mcg for a week, 80mcg 3 weeks, then 120mcg the remaining.

you shouldn’t need adex, especially eod.

I would op for test prop and mast prop for the last 4 weeks, dropping the test on peak week 

• Like 2

On 5/14/2021 at 12:08 PM, Salbert85 said:

I hired Dave Palumbo for the last 8 weeks of prep so I start working with him tomorrow.

Are you able to post up what Dave has you doing or are you under any type of confidentially contract from his training/diet/supps layouts?

You should start a log man if you can. Contest preps are always amazing reads. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Ryujiin said:

Are you able to post up what Dave has you doing or are you under any type of confidentially contract from his training/diet/supps layouts?

You should start a log man if you can. Contest preps are always amazing reads. 

I agree.  A public log also helps you stay accountable.  As a first time prep, you need all of the support you can get.  When starvation kicks in and just getting out of bed in the morning 3 weeks out. Keep yourself dialed in, critique your progress. Youll start seeing daily changes about half way in and listen to your body!

I’ll be starting my prep this weekend as Saturday kicks off my 12 weeks.  The last 2 weeks have been deload from super intense volume heavy lifting and get body in shape to start my new program.  I like to start my preps with 2 weeks at calculated maintenance until all the new drugs take hold, then I start taking out calories and upping cardio.    Realize that what you’re putting in your body is what is doing most of the changing.  Dave has put hundreds of people through preps, so follow his nutrition advice to a T.

a sample of my stack is as follows

250 test e weekly

400 tren a weekly

500 mast e weekly

will add in EQ if I think I need it but I don’t think I will 

40mg mk677

will add other things as needed.  But like I said above, the nutrition is more important than the drugs.  

theres a lot of knowledge here to help you on your journey.

• Like 1

Ya dude, a log would be great! What’s the mk for? Or the equipoise? I know Boston loyd runs eq up to 4 weeks out but I can’t remember the mindset.

Hows working with Dave so far? My buddy say he’s very fast to respond and overall just great to work with.

• Like 1

For me I like equipoise during a cut for fullness, vascularity and sometimes appetite.   A lot of guys will opt for eq instead of mast in their cuts, it just works better for them.  Equipoise is also awesome when the calories have to be cut a little more steep to preserve lean mass.  My stack is notorious for giving a “flat” look, and equipoise helps preserve the “full” look when carbs and cals are super low.

MK will be a first time for me.  Going to use it in place of growth (never used growth in a cut before).  I’ll take it out closer to show if it’s making me hold water.

I also might utilize 4 weeks of insulin and 5 Iu growth half way through depending on how I’m looking.

dave is a big advocate of eq for prep as well, especially if he’s prepping someone with some good size on them

• Like 2

Right on. I like equipoise too. A lot of people bash it, But especially at high doses I find it extremely effective.

I don’t know about MK, I don’t like it. I’d be super leery of playing with a new compound close to showtime. But you might have better results than me. It may be way too hungry never include on a cut. It messed with my blood sugar a little bit and I didn’t really notice much else, I’ll take growth hormone any day of the week. 

When do you take your insulin? I used to like it pre-work out.

Good size? Your competing in open too? Fuck ya. Love to see some progress pics, and a log if you have time

I’ll be posting a new log Sunday night.   

I figured I’d throw it in at the start, give it a few weeks and if I’m not digging it, I’ll switch to pharma gh.

I like to run my insulin using John Meadows protocol of 8iu novolog pre workout, and 5iu immediately post workout before meal.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mikk0090 said:

I’ll be posting a new log Sunday night.   

I figured I’d throw it in at the start, give it a few weeks and if I’m not digging it, I’ll switch to pharma gh.

I like to run my insulin using John Meadows protocol of 8iu novolog pre workout, and 5iu immediately post workout before meal.

Right on bro!  Looking forward to it. Ya got me thinking about another show. Which one are you doing?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey NL crew, Im at 4 weeks out now. Had a rough couple of days mentally and also had some serious appetite supression to top it off. Im working 5 to 6 nights a week and I seriously sleep about 4 hours max daily. However, Im still hard at it and moving forward. Im fortunate to have Dave coaching me as well. For those interested, Im on a failry standard prep diet and cycle which consists of 2 days protein, carbs, veg, 1 day protein fats, repeat. Pinning test, tren, mast, winnie E.O.D, clen, t3, adex, and of course all of Palumbo's health supps. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Ryujiin said:

Your about a week out now I think man, how are things coming along.  Ready for peak week?

Thanks for checking in brother. I have a lot of work to do in one week but all is going well. Cant wait to get this experiencw under my belt. And then start a real off season with goals for next year. 💪🙏

20210630_105143.jpg

20210630_105103.jpg

Looking solid man. How did things go?  Did you catch the bug and already starting to think about your next show?

Your width is impressive on that spread. The only thing I would bring up in the offseason might be your quads, but then, Im dont complete and Im a fat ass, so...grain of salt lol. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Ryujiin said:

Looking solid man. How did things go?  Did you catch the bug and already starting to think about your next show?

Your width is impressive on that spread. The only thing I would bring up in the offseason might be your quads, but then, Im dont complete and Im a fat ass, so...grain of salt lol. 

Cheers bro, I gladly welcome all critisism, and advice. I also appreciate the kind words. I started Hell Weak or Peak Week today. Its going well, I got this. I am absolutely already planning my first Off season and next show, with Bostin. And we are focusing on Legs 100%. 🙏💪 

Ill keep in touch throughout Hell Weak and into the weekend. 

Much Love and Respect

• Like 2

• 1 month later...