NY pro

MonsterMike

13 hours ago, MrGains said:

Lolz at Blessing.. I laughed so hard when he called Nick out. With those legs? C’mon bro 😂🤣

Watching the Blessing talk all that shit just made that show all the sweeter.

I mean I love a good rivalry. But when they’re close. Like neck and neck.  you gotta be on the same level to talk that kind of shit. Love the fact that he didn’t even get a call out with Nick. Nick walked in and dominated that show. 
curious to see how nick does on the Olympia stage next to the best. Actually I’d like to see him next to Labrada. They’re both so young. And can bring size and conditioning. I personally like Labrada’s lines and shape better, but thats neither here nor there they both have so many years to work and improve still. The future man. It’s exciting. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MuscleDummy said:

Watching the Blessing talk all that shit just made that show all the sweeter.

I mean I love a good rivalry. But when they’re close. Like neck and neck.  you gotta be on the same level to talk that kind of shit. Love the fact that he didn’t even get a call out with Nick. Nick walked in and dominated that show. 
curious to see how nick does on the Olympia stage next to the best. Actually I’d like to see him next to Labrada. They’re both so young. And can bring size and conditioning. I personally like Labrada’s lines and shape better, but thats neither here nor there they both have so many years to work and improve still. The future man. It’s exciting. 

Yeah man. It’s exciting to see a few young guns nipping at the heels of the old pros. Hunter and Nick facing off is going to be awesome.

• Like 1