Best primo cycle for women

I’m not really a lady... but apparently if I drop my hormones low enough for a year I can get all the records in woman’s powerlifting soon! (Bad joke... wish it was a joke)

Most girls I know run 100mg inj primo e per week. The best advice I could give would be to test your primo with labmax. Primo is often faked and you don’t want to be injecting test p.

Perhaps musclebeauty will have some good info for you.

@musclebeauty will have a more detailed answer than I can drop, but from my ex used to dose at 100mg/week doing EOD shots for min oil deposits. 

As MG stated, make sure your primo is legit, but then, if its the same source as your anavar (which I assume is legit and dosed correctly) you should be good to go. 

All that said, I wish I could dose primo at 100mg a week and grow/lean out the way she did. 

6 hours ago, MrGains said:

I’m not really a lady... but apparently if I drop my hormones low enough for a year I can get all the records in woman’s powerlifting soon! 

I think you would do better in bikini than PL man. 

• Like 1

Primo is a challenge if you’re not 100% sure about your source.  I know of 2 ladies that have had some AMAZING success with using DHB @ 75-150mg a week and 5-20mg anavar depending on goals.

if bikini I would just stick to the anavar.

if you want to add some size safely with minimal sides I would opt for a low dose nandrolone or DHB to add on top of anavar for going to the next level with things.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mikk0090 said:

Primo is a challenge if you’re not 100% sure about your source.  I know of 2 ladies that have had some AMAZING success with using DHB @ 75-150mg a week and 5-20mg anavar depending on goals.

if bikini I would just stick to the anavar.

if you want to add some size safely with minimal sides I would opt for a low dose nandrolone or DHB to add on top of anavar for going to the next level with things.  

Thank you 

I’m not looking for a bikini body, I’m looking to gain muscle not the average lady muscle but manly not so manly. if you know what I mean 😁

41 minutes ago, Star-girl said:

Thank you 

I’m not looking for a bikini body, I’m looking to gain muscle not the average lady muscle but manly not so manly. if you know what I mean 😁

Hello Star-girl Anavar and primobolon are the safer ones to go with for a safer response. I use Anavar myself and its definitely a favorite of mine strength gains and putting on lean muscle is what I am putting on. As for myself i generally take 50mg of anavar a day but ive been using anavar off and on for over 25 years now. I also love primobolon and buy it in pill form ive done injectable too but i find the primobolon pills work great too. i take 20mg of primobolon every day obviously beginning a cycle i dont recommend such a high dose of Anavar as what i take my body is used to it...hope this helps...😁😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, musclebeauty said:

Hello Star-girl Anavar and primobolon are the safer ones to go with for a safer response. I use Anavar myself and its definitely a favorite of mine strength gains and putting on lean muscle is what I am putting on. As for myself i generally take 50mg of anavar a day but ive been using anavar off and on for over 25 years now. I also love primobolon and buy it in pill form ive done injectable too but i find the primobolon pills work great too. i take 20mg of primobolon every day obviously beginning a cycle i dont recommend such a high dose of Anavar as what i take my body is used to it...hope this helps...😁😁

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it. 
I’m moving up to 10mg of anavar for my 8 weeks and planning on doing 25mg of primo twice a week and run it for 12 to 16 weeks. 

• Like 1

Do yourself a favor and get yourself a testing kit.  I know Dave palumbo sells them.    Around here MOST of all primo is fake.  Most pills are just winny labeled as primo.  Most injectable are test prop or winny (susp).   I’ve even seen dbol marketed as primo, so it’s the one steroid I’ve never tried.

if you draw the unlucky card and get dbol or test prop, you’ll notice gains and think nothing of it until things don’t add up and the damage is already done.    

I hope your find the real stuff, but in my area it’s quite fabled like a unicorn without top notch connections.  I would hate to see things go negatively 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mikk0090 said:

Do yourself a favor and get yourself a testing kit.  I know Dave palumbo sells them.    Around here MOST of all primo is fake.  Most pills are just winny labeled as primo.  Most injectable are test prop or winny (susp).   I’ve even seen dbol marketed as primo, so it’s the one steroid I’ve never tried.

if you draw the unlucky card and get dbol or test prop, you’ll notice gains and think nothing of it until things don’t add up and the damage is already done.    

I hope your find the real stuff, but in my area it’s quite fabled like a unicorn without top notch connections.  I would hate to see things go negatively 

Okay thanks for the heads up 

• Like 1

Palumbos test kits I find hard to read. Especially for primo. The colours are so similar. I prefer LabMax. Their new anavar test is great too. Just make sure to get a UV light. Cause ya, like mikk0090 said so much is faked. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MrGains said:

Palumbos test kits I find hard to read. Especially for primo. The colours are so similar. I prefer LabMax. Their new anavar test is great too. Just make sure to get a UV light. Cause ya, like mikk0090 said so much is faked. 

My partner and I have been ordering from the same place for a year now and haven’t had any problems but I definitely will get a test kit n test it out. Thank you 

• Like 1

I have my ol lady (27 not really old lol) on 50mg primo per week, combined with ipamorelin and cjc no dac. She is absolutely loving the results as the combo is very  synergistic in fat loss and quality lean muscle gain.  I've always taken the approach of less is more when it comes to females. Most will respond better with less side effects using smaller combination therapies versus one larger dose of a solo compound. 

As stated 50-100mg for primo is the go to for women 🙂

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Libo said:

I have my ol lady (27 not really old lol) on 50mg primo per week, combined with ipamorelin and cjc no dac. She is absolutely loving the results as the combo is very  synergistic in fat loss and quality lean muscle gain.  I've always taken the approach of less is more when it comes to females. Most will respond better with less side effects using smaller combination therapies versus one larger dose of a solo compound. 

As stated 50-100mg for primo is the go to for women 🙂

That’s a nice stack

15 hours ago, Star-girl said:

My partner and I have been ordering from the same place for a year now and haven’t had any problems but I definitely will get a test kit n test it out. Thank you 

Cant beat having a tried and true trusted source! Are you two in Canada? Just curious what lab. Of course if you’d rather not say I would understand. 

My girl is about to run her first primo cycle as well. So far ostarine was her fave, but I think primo will be her new flavour. I personally love it

4 hours ago, MrGains said:

I’m not sure a first time user should pin every other day.
That’s over 20 shots for 6 weeks.

She won’t be a 2nd time user with the side effects twice a week shots or once a week shots will provide, I can almost promise that. If they don’t wanna pin stick to var. less pins more sides from the multiple females I deal with. Everyone’s different but keeping stable blood levels in women and well men is key to keeping sides away. Same reason I pin eod if not everyday, even with long esters, sides significantly disappear with me with more pins. Again this is just my personal experience 

On 5/20/2021 at 1:00 PM, MrGains said:

Cant beat having a tried and true trusted source! Are you two in Canada? Just curious what lab. Of course if you’d rather not say I would understand. 

My girl is about to run her first primo cycle as well. So far ostarine was her fave, but I think primo will be her new flavour. I personally love it

Yes we are from Canada. We get our stuff from body tech 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tremblingrabbit said:

She won’t be a 2nd time user with the side effects twice a week shots or once a week shots will provide, I can almost promise that. If they don’t wanna pin stick to var. less pins more sides from the multiple females I deal with. Everyone’s different but keeping stable blood levels in women and well men is key to keeping sides away. Same reason I pin eod if not everyday, even with long esters, sides significantly disappear with me with more pins. Again this is just my personal experience 

I’ve been training men and woman for over 15 years. I’ll just say my experiences have been different than yours. Your personal experience is definitely not to be tossed away tho.

4 hours ago, Ryujiin said:

I will add that if she is lean enough darting with a slin pin does make microdosing pretty easy. MCT oil based will flow pretty good. 

I think it will come down to personal preference and results. 

For sure dude. You’d almost have to use a slin pin for 25mg shots. Measuring a 25mg shot on a 3cc would be down to a hairline. Half would even get stuck in the tip. If she’s using bt it would be migliol as carrier? May be wrong, but if so, that stuff flows like water.