Iron and Ink 2021 training log

So I’ve been on the board for a while and have posted a few things but figured it’s time to get more active. Right now I’m just starting back after 3 months off recovering from a grade 2 tear in my hamstring, it’s not 100% healed but it’s good enough my leg workouts are still limited but gonna get working them slowly. 
Let’s start with where I’m at right now. I’m 32, 6’ mins tall, and sitting at around 190lbs. Being down and out for that long has been an experience, I’ve never had an injury like this in my life. Where I want to get to is kind of open ended the sky is the limit. I am focusing now on bulking as much as possible .
As for gear I’m now running:

test e 800mg/week

deca 600mg/week 

tren e 200mg/week

Mk677 25mg/day

dbal 50mg/day first 8weeks or until I feel it’s time to shut it down

For today my morning started with a cup of oatmeal followed by a chest workout

BB chest press 4x10 

DB incline press 4x10

Incline db flys superset with close grip db press 4x10

DB pullovers 4x10

Cable crossovers 4x10

BB decline press 4x10

For my post workout immediately after 1 scoop of whey with water, 3 eggs, 4 breakfast sausages and some hash browns. 

• Like 1

High dose test, deca + tren and also Dbol.. God damn dude, I hope you have some Caber and an AI on hand cuz those nips are gonna either lactate like crazy or puff up a good amount if you aromatize a lot, not even talking about all the water retention with this stack

Have you ran those compounds all at once in the past of first time using this stack?

Man you guys make me feel like a little girl with the doses I use lol. 

If you get a chance man would love for you to throw up some diet and programming info for sure, as well as any other supps you might be using. Also good to see what others are doing to catch the gains.