Primo

Star-girl

Hey ladies and gents 

It’s my 1st cycle on primo, have to say I’m loving it. It’s giving me some crazy a** dreams which is what it is. But anyways I was wondering, is it normal to throw up after almost every meal? And where are some good easy spots to give ur shot? As I’m giving it to myself. 
thanks ahead 😁

Hey SG, I would say tossing your cookies after eat meal is probably not overly normal, at least from what I have seen. Are you packing back too much food per sitting?

The good go to spots for shots are VG, DG, Delts, and maybe Quads (in that order...in my opinion anyway) as I assume your flexibility is solid to hit dorsogluteal.

If you are not pinning a lot, I would stick to glutes, again, just me and my old fat ass opinion lol.

33 minutes ago, Star-girl said:

As I’m giving it to myself. 
thanks ahead 😁

Ow the things I could say about that combination of statements lol. 🥰😝

• Like 1

Hey SG, I would say tossing your cookies after eat meal is probably not overly normal, at least from what I have seen. Are you packing back too much food per sitting?

The good go to spots for shots are VG, DG, Delts, and maybe Quads (in that order...in my opinion anyway) as I assume your flexibility is solid to hit dorsogluteal.

If you are not pinning a lot, I would stick to glutes, again, just me and my old fat ass opinion lol.

Ow the things I could say about that combination of statements lol. 🥰😝

No I don’t eat very much my stomach can’t handle a lot of food never could. Could have been from my covid shot body hasn’t been normal ever since I got it. I’ll stick with my glutes it’s where I do it anyways. 
the things you could say eh lol 😂 

• Haha 1

I would keep an watch on how your stomach issues progress over the next few weeks. My sister had a similar response to her Moderna shot. If it does not improve then something is up, but; here is hoping that it does.

Doing it in the glutes is always good...cue disco beat. 😇

• Haha 1

I pin my girls glutes.  lol, she gets those dreams too.

are you still throwing up? Cause no, def not normal. But after a covid shot? Ya that’s normal. A friend of mine is good friends with Scot Mendelson and he was fucked from the covid jab for a week. And that’s Scot f’n Mendelson. That guy drops a thousand pounds on his chest and laughs..

Hey, 

My dreams are so real, I never remembered my dreams till now it’s crazy but I kind of enjoy it lmao 😜 

no thankfully stopped throwing up as of Wednesday thank god. It must have been the covid shot. That shit is f’in crazy, scared to get my 2nd as I felt like I was dying for the 1st shot.  

• Like 1

Glad to hear you are feeling better! 

Is your man on cycle with you too? Lol, I love being on at the same time as my girl. So much fun! … Aside from breaking furniture😅

Hopefully your second shot treats you better.

I’m so glad to hear you are enjoying your cycle! There’s nothing quite like the first run of injectables.