Stress

MonsterMike

I thought I'd start this topic because these are stressful times and not all of us have someone to talk to when they need to get something off their chest. And even those who do sometimes don't know how to ask for help. For all those who have shit going on in their life and just need advice or someone to lend an ear this topic can be a place to reach out ok.

• Like 2

@MonsterMike If I may add to this , Our whole staff here has an open door policy and anything that is spoken of in private PM to any of us will stay there . Our virtual offices here at NL are safe and private. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

Gents let me tell you. Anxiety/Stress will kill you. 

Reaching out is nothing more than trying to find new tools to use to fix a problem. I don’t know what’s with the big stigma about trying to make yourself the best version of yourself you can be. But it’s bull shit. 

And if your a first responder or a veteran, and you have PTSD on top of just life stress, i can not stress enough how helpful new resources can be. 

So if reaching out here isn’t enough or you think you might want professional help, here’s some resources:

For vets: 1-833-921-0071 (toll free)

For Anyone: 1-888-737-4668 (toll free)

• Like 1

@MuscleDummy Thank you for that contribution this is very good information. Guys we are only human we all need help at times if you need us or help please use these valuable resources don’t keep it in as was said above stress will kill you it’s the silent killer. We are all family here I know we bicker at times with our beliefs and so many different personalities here but at the end of the day we are all here for each other and want the best for each other . CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

• 1 month later...

Ptsd is no joke. I developed it from combat. I tried to self medicate and ignore it but it just got worse. It wasn’t until I hit rock bottom that I realized I needed help. Don’t do what I did. It leaves so many things to unravel. It doesn’t make you less of a person to need help sometimes. We are all broken from one thing or another. Wisdom is only gained from trial and error. Face our demons and prevail!

• Like 1