New here hello

Bosswave

Hey there. 

I used to be on here 2-3 years ago getting my trt dialled in. I had to stop after trying to have kids. 

im now back looking for assistance on helping a torn labrum in the shoulder. Tb500 and bps 157 did help but not fully. Any suggestions?

Thank you

• Like 1

When it comes to muscle tears, the severity  of the injury plays a huge part. Surgery for some may not even fully restore strength/mobility. Physio therapy is my go to for minor tears. (Of course peptides and hgh can help). Sometimes to have to start back at square one starting effected lifts off at virtually no weight and slowly adding weight until hopefully you get back to where you were. If your in Canada and medical is “free” I’d try to see a sports doctor or at least a physical therapist.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Bosswave said:

Hey there. 

I used to be on here 2-3 years ago getting my trt dialled in. I had to stop after trying to have kids. 

im now back looking for assistance on helping a torn labrum in the shoulder. Tb500 and bps 157 did help but not fully. Any suggestions?

Thank you

Unfortunately you require a surgical consult.  Labrum is an inert tissue and doesn't repair itself.  Ifthe tear is mild and is fixated in a good position to reattach itself to the glenohumeral joint at the scapula, you just keep exercising and avoid long front arm loading movements, significant twisting of the arm and painful pressing movements.  If the tear is flipped down/twisted and isn't sitting correctly, it'll adhese permanently and you need surgery to fix.

The good news is that labrum fixing recovery is far more succesful than rotator cuff repair surgery. Inert tissue isnt' contracting as muscles do, so the recovery period is not as long and you can bounce back relatively quick.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...